I'm not sure if all the virgin crying on this board is real or just shills at this point...

I'm not sure if all the virgin crying on this board is real or just shills at this point, if you were really a robot you would have come to the conclusion that all you want is sollitude, or am I something other than a robot, all I want in life is peace and quiet, to not live in a house of alcoholics, I'm a virgin too but I dont care, spending time with people is physically draining, I dont mean that in a spiteful way, I just dont enjoy it, what about you user? Do you want pussy or solitude?

Attached: 2017-09-24_12-42-26.png (1080x853, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thegoldengoddes/status/833042083971731456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just want to be loved and wanted and not feel so out of place all the time.

I just want source on that pic without the monkey meme

I can understand that, I finaly got those feels from hypnotic erotica, stopped due to work, I knew going into it that its not really what I wanted but a substitude, I cant get away from the noise, but I cant be in that frame of mind while working, its not what I want in life though, I could be happy if I were alone, away from all of this noise, its noise all the time, I dont want to talk to people, I dont want to see people.

Sorry I dont know.

i had to dig around a bit but the source is GoldenFuckingGoddess

twitter.com/thegoldengoddes/status/833042083971731456

Attached: C4-PMn5WYAAna0K.jpg (1200x906, 130K)

If you want people to notice you on this website post tits or pussy.

This. This is what it means to be a real robot. If you can just go about your life without even thinking such thoughts and you're not merely in a coping state, then you're not a robot, you're just mentally impaired. Blessed art thou for you shall never understand the pain robots go through. But without the pain you can't be a robot.

works on any website, and irl

>robots
>suffering from massive depletion of seretonin
>attention deficit is real
>require learning to be gay with women
>firewall your anus

It's real but it's also entirely deserved. You would not believe the repugnance of people here. They're shunned because people can tell a bad situation when they see one.

I never got the love for her because she clearly does meth or some kind of heavy drugs.

Want to get laid for the same reason i want a sports car, mansion or yacht. Dont give a shit about cars or boats but base instinct want me better than everyone else

i had never heard of her, but the whole foot and thigh business going on in the bottom left of OPs picture piqued my interest enough to go looking for a source. she definitely does have a druggy face now that i'm browsing her other stuff

I call BS; we schizoids are as robotic as you can get. By definition we feel less emotion than you do.

Why do your instincts tell you to get a sports car or things like that?

shes in some drug cult with lanarain lead by an asian manlet

if you go to the female section of chaturbate she's usually near the top

By definition you can't be robots since robots are defined by the pain related to their incompatibility with society.

[citation needed]
I'll be waiting. But as we all know, this thread will 404 before you can find any proof. Instead you'll desperately project your own incompetence upon robots, and assume absolute nonsense to try to sooth your cognitive dissonance.

This
A modicum of self improvement can- *gasp*- improve your life from being a NEET who spends his life online wishing he coulda woulda shoulda been the shit if life didn't owe him to a person who can integrate into society
But that's hard work.

I was born into an abusive poor family with a mental disorder in a poor part of the world that hates me because of my race, gender, sexuality and religious beliefs. Even my hobbies paint me as a potential rapist, pedophile murderer in society's eyes. Please teach me how to just bee myself, fuckhole.

You're still a robot, just a volcel one. Volcels are usually more robot then incel robots. Incel robots usually aren't even classical robots, who blamed themselves for their problems, and didn't think that physical beauty, wealth played 100% into what made them undateable, rather seeing it as a mix with things such as personality included, they still want sex, but aren't as sex obsessed as reddit incels. Most people here nowadays are reddit incels who flocked to this place after their shit got shutdown, they believe that physical beauty or wealth is 100% what factors into getting a girl, they are obnoxious faggots.

I am a Jow Forums self-made millionaire with a great career, a home and a car, and that has not helped me in any way in the past decade. I was much happier in the previous decade where I was a broke neet because at least I could play vidya all day with no care in the world. Now I have actual obligation on top of the extreme cost in terms of efforts, money and discomfort I had to go through to get there. I have obtained nothing I want, and not obtained anything I want.
If you weren't such a normalnigger, you would have known this is what happens to any robot who tries. Trying is lethal to robots. Without trying, there are excuses to cope with our situation. Those excuses are no longer valid once we try.

Thought all I needed was pussy, got it, still felt like shit. Friends were first, though when they finally came around all I wanted to be was alone. I was late to the party when I finally realized people aren't living just to fuck, there is always something else making them happy. For me it's drawing. I like to attribute meanings to my paintings. It's my own little form of escapism, but that's okay because what else is there?

>But that's hard work.
Part of the problem. The other part is they get trapped here.
This is a place where people get off by making others feel worse than they do. There is no advice, just insults and blame. But there's also hatred for anyone who leaves because they're stupid enough to believe that they can get help elsewhere.
Any self proclaimed incel wants nothing more than for someone to help them... Except they do nothing but attack anyone who tries, or who also wants help. Crabs in a bucket.

answer me you coward

See normalnigger. Never come back. Hang yourself while you're at it.

>This is a place where people get off by making others feel worse than they do. There is no advice, just insults and blame. But there's also hatred for anyone who leaves because they're stupid enough to believe that they can get help elsewhere.
I realized this when anyone who became a leading voice in the Incel community got big enough where they could get a gf or start a normie life. The minute people have a way of getting out they abandon people like me. I feel like a joke.

You realize that in order to do that you have to live around Jews and niggers and sjw trannies? I'd rather die

Good post, I agree. A robot figures out that a normie life won't fix us or make us happy. Comfort alone, or in an ideal fantasyland scenario, with a similar friend, is the dream. Anyone who says the true robot mindset is a desperate desire to be a normie is just a failed normie incel who still doesn't know much or absorb any useful knowledge on how relationships really are.