Do fembots have 2d husbandos?

Do fembots have 2d husbandos?

Attached: 23347812_291108338068726_3708121471688638464_n-1.jpg (740x740, 108K)

of course. why would i bother with a real person

Post more pictures like that
I doubt they do, some of them might if they are really into anime but I think most girls are into 3d males and fantasise in different ways, hence twilight or fucking one direction or whatever.

Of course I do. This is my husband Aizawa, say something nice about him!

Attached: 66376547_p19.jpg (868x863, 381K)

Aizawa ruined 3D for me, now I have accepted that no one will ever be as perfect as him. I am a volcel.

Attached: 1530941369952.jpg (1242x1412, 499K)

Fembots or larping traps?

Attached: 21147187_944440229028297_2568997476505747456_n.jpg (655x655, 78K)

I'm a biological female and I love Aizawa. I also haven't left my house in two weeks

Attached: 62576678_p26.jpg (670x569, 88K)

i'm a fujo (female) :^(

Thanks. You don't happen to have more of that first girl with the cuts and messed up eyes? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1532768390573.jpg (564x846, 48K)

Because there's an endless supply on Jow Forums but there isn't any supply at all vice versa.

I want to believe, but it's hard to.
Q:how do I find a fembot gf?
Pic related is the same from and

Attached: 1532305690576.jpg (750x736, 287K)

>Fembots would rather be with their 2d husbandos than be with robots
>Robots would rather be with their 2d waifus than be with fembots

I guess we are all destined to never pass on our genes.

Not a single robot wouldn't be with even the lowest of the low fembots. Problem is, fembots don't exist. A woman who'd rather be with her husbando than a robot is, by definition, not a robot. This is proof enough.

he looks like a cuck and a bum, why do you fembots always go for the faggots?

Cool. You got a name on her? Or tumblr or whatever emo anime girls use

They use myspace

Attached: 35554655_213264819324187_7648504986514489344_n.jpg (609x609, 38K)

I want to believe. surely there are women out there in a similar situation as I am.

>A woman who'd rather be with her husbando than a robot is, by definition, not a robot.
This is normalfag nonsense. If what you want most of all is to conform to normie stuff and date people, how does that make you more of a robot than people with mindsets and feelings that aren't the norm, like pursuing a life of comfort in loving 2D?

Gib sauce please user she is so cute!

Attached: 1512587888941.jpg (778x512, 45K)

I gave up that hope after a year. Now I'm just a soulless husk wandering around, empty, while awaiting the right time to end it all.

Why would your husbandos love you when their 2D women are better?

Stop projecting, normalfag. Robots want social interactions because they're still humans, but can't because their mindset is not the norm. People who don't have that problem aren't robots for two main reasons:
- they're crazy
Which has the consequences that either:
-- they aren't able enough to think to actually understand the loneliness that robots feel
-- they have a cope-support for why they are alone since they are aware that they're crazy
And
- They're not human
Since that is quite simply defined with regard to socializing. Subhumans don't belong here.

There is no social aspect in there, only biological.

There is also no point in having even just a thread for people who are completely fine in their situation, which demonstrates that nobody believes what you describe counts as a robot.

Beg some more bot

Attached: 22280104_1633613530042453_7842371280450879488_n.jpg (709x709, 55K)

Same thing as the same question flipped around. 2D is pure and nurtured within the minds and hearts of us in a higher existence. They're only happier with other characters of their series if that's what you choose and prefer to think. Shipping the one you love with others because you think it makes them happy is low-tier. Imagine your waifu thinking that you hate her so she'll just imagine you dating your sister instead of enjoying loving you.

I don't know user, I only have eyes for Aizawa
>cuck
no
>bum
yes, that's why I like him

Attached: DWpA-eFU8AA0tE2.jpg (808x632, 57K)

I was advised by an user to not create a tulpa, but there are days where I wouldn't mind losing my sanity if it means being next to him.

Attached: my boy my boy.png (1050x1275, 283K)

You could have a real boy next to you. All you'd have to do is post a temporary email address or a discord. Women can't be robots.

aheronsama on instagram

>real boy
disgusting thirsty 3D pigs deserve nothing but the rope. they'll never be as perfect as Aizawa

Attached: 61535777_p7_master1200.jpg (500x461, 69K)

>I only want 2dchad
typical roastie

Aizawa is not a Chad, he's simply perfect
>calling anyone who's better than you chad
typical robot

Attached: Dcr6kcNVMAEtUex.png (702x994, 537K)

Silly failed normie incel. Anyone only attaching to their waifu because they can't have what they really want, a flimsy relationship with 3DPD that'll never be as pure, is bad. A robot learns that they're not cut out for it and can be happier in other ways. There's plenty of threads on this board that aren't about this, and you're intruding on people doing their own thing because it's not normal as you see it. Textbook normalfag behavior.

Oh the irony of this whole post. Pointing just one thing: the gall of thinking that someone who can be happy with a 2d waifu and the successful delusion of loving and being loved could possibly know what it's like to live unloved and unloving.

I dress up as 9S since i look so much like him and hope all the girls who have him as their husbando will like me

It takes effort. Almost nobody honestly immediately believes "my waifu loves me, we're perfect together!" without question. I know that many people going through that problem assume they're the only one and that everyone else just feels only good things because they're more healthy and whatever, but it's just a matter of effort and training to a different mindset. I don't have friends, plenty of people think my waifu wouldn't be happy with me and aren't afraid to show it. That hurt sometimes and made it hard, but finally having something to believe in seriously enough to make that effort for shows how much it means to the robot. I bet you'd try to make it work out like that with whatever 3DPD you'd finally get close to, too, but find that the mental and emotional issues make it difficult and prevent you from being happy. A real person will rarely be patient with that, and will call you toxic and leave. They won't purely sit by your side and understand your every hurt, like you can believe in 2D for. This knowledge is why 2D is worth a robot training a better mindset for, even with a life of rejection. If anything, a life of rejection makes a robot of either gender more wary of just settling with whatever stranger on the internet begs for attention. It won't work out or make them happy, and they will be hurt.

>If anything, a life of rejection makes a robot of either gender more wary of just settling with whatever stranger on the internet begs for attention. It won't work out or make them happy, and they will be hurt.
Spot on, user. I'm happy to know someone understands why some of us actually prefer 2D. I'm sure your waifu loves you and accepts you just like mine does.

Fembots don't exist and I bet you're all fuckable and passable as pretty
I don't mean that as a compliment, but rather a statement of reality.

Fucking hell gets on me lads.

Attached: 5ziej989p5r01.jpg (480x448, 28K)

Of course. He's cute, fun, and viable I think, haven't played in a while

Attached: 1511598664097.png (370x341, 64K)

How did a nitwit like you get so lucky?

Attached: 1494856927270.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Hey be my gf. K thnx