Comfy drinking thread

about to run out and get some food and beer, anyone else drinking tonight?

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Guinness my boy.

havent had Guinness in a long time. im just going to get some flying dog to buddy up with the rice wine i already have at home. you eating anything while you drink bud?

I like to snack on popcorn. My brother is coming to visit on Monday so I plan to drink with him and order a pizza. I will be drinking Jack Daniel's and Guiness but he prefers Red Bull and Absolut.

hope you have a good time with your brother user. i'll be seeing my own for the first time since thanksgiving in a week or so. gonna head out to grab my food/drinks now

You too, my dude. It isn't fair. I wish I could spend more time with my brother but I only see him for a few weeks each year. I can't wait to just stay up all night drinking and bullshitting with him. It looks like I'll have to make another trip to the store before he gets here.

Attached: 20180728_200503.jpg (3264x1836, 1.6M)

Drinking tonight man. Beast ice.

just got back. how far do you and your brother live away from each other? mine is only 4 hours apart but we just end up having difference schedules. i miss when we lived under the same roof
man milwaukees best was my least fav cheap beer but more power to you if you can hold it

sippin on the monster zero ultra

Attached: 1530828946079.png (380x349, 70K)

He lives like 400 miles away. He works an awful job just to support himself and won't join the family business because he can't stand our mom.

thats awful. are you on okay terms with your mom? or is the family business just too good to let go? these are pretty personal so dont feel like you need to answer. how long is your brother going to be visiting you?

I wish I could just hire my brother but I can't match the wage he's making right now. He'll be here for about a week. He's moving out of his old apartment and waiting to move into his new one. He will spend the intervening time with me at my house.

hope you two have a good time. i take it for granted being on good/close terms with my brother but im glad to hear you two seem to be close as well. very precious

Today I am drinking my own homebrewed beer, it's a mexican ceraveza with a splash of lime to sweeten it, goes down easy and gets my thoroughly drunk

Attached: 1527808659192.gif (452x404, 1.47M)

think you can upload a pic of it friend? would love to brew my own shit desu but id want to have my own place to do it first

What yeast strain did you use and did you lager?

>makes his own beer

I am jelly desu

not sure of yeast stain strain because I'm using a strange semi-homebrew kit for it called coopers will post pic of my beer and the case to brew it in a minute got to grab my phone, If your wondering why I'm not using proper homebrew it's cause coopers is really cheap and I'm trying to save neetbucks

This is going to end in a brawl

> cause coopers is really cheap and I'm trying to save neetbucks

Fair enough. Once you get the bug, you sink in thousands to get all the shiny stainless steel toys.

Here is a pic of my beer, looks pretty disgusting but goes down really easy I'd place it at like 7 per cent

Attached: IMG_20180729_030252.jpg (2736x3648, 873K)

Here is the kit I brew it in, not great if your after good beer but cheap to make beer with, one batch (~25 pound) fits 29 750ml bottles

Attached: IMG_20180729_030302.jpg (2736x3648, 1.22M)

doesnt look disgusting but it does remind me of apple cider fresh from the orchard. jealous of you though, cheers brewnon

This is my old set up when I first got into homebrewing.

Attached: 5917.jpg (2448x2448, 954K)

It will end in hugs, we're all gonna make it.

Damn! that's much more complicated than my setup, all I have to do is load mine with ingredients and then fill up my bottles after a week and leave them for about a fortnight unitl their edible

If you want to get more creative try adding fruit puree, hops, honey, or oak after primary.

I might have to give that a go once I'm a bit more economically independent, for now though I'm going to stick with my yeast water.

Look into getting 1 OZ of mosaic hops and dry hopping it for three days.

whatever this original drink is

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1002K)

Drinking some local beer. It's shit.

Attached: Snapchat-966943322.jpg (1080x1920, 347K)

I work graveyard shift, gearing up now at my favorite bar before work. So far had a nice Pilsner at the place my buddy works, I hate nice beer though so it was shit but anything to kill the shakes. I had a vitamin c at this bar and working on an Olympia draft. Have not eaten in a couple days and I am feeling pretty drunk already. I guess I was still drunk when I woke up though, went hard this morning after work. Need to get some 7-11 pizza, all I can afford. I spent $1500 in a week and now I am flat broke. Idk how I will drink on my nights off coming up soon. Maybe it will help me not be hungover at my day job. Fuck

Oh and the reason I am broke is partly cause I drank $800 in a week and that is not counting all the free shit I drink at work and the discounts my regular bartenders and my friends give me, but mainly because the hostel I live in went up in price and I have been doing a lot of coke lately