Tfw to taIl

>tfw to taIl

Attached: 1495576651874.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

how tall are you? being tall is good but there is sort of an upper limit unless you are an athlete

Not Op but I'm 6'3
I feel awkward sometimes

thats a pretty good height, what about it makes you feel awkward? i'm 6'4" and only hate it during long flights

6' or 6'1
I'm a giant in my podunk town, also hard to be a sub when you're this tall

that's a bitch, i never considered what it'd be like to be almost physically unable to live out sexual fantasies/desires. have you ever pulled it off successfully?

>be tall 6'4"
>but also a fat ass entire life
>find out i lost 120lbs in 2 years by just fasting and chainsmoking
>women actually talk to me now
idk how to handle the attention as a khv. who else /latebloomer/?

>tfw 6'6" lanklet

I really like being a big guy 4U so it's all good though

Attached: 1526942411876.jpg (575x856, 98K)

6'8 and its a fucking nightmare. I'm gonna crack my fucking skull on a doorway at some point i swear

hey that sounds very much like my experience. i am the same height and was around 250lbs at my heaviest. i dieted and worked out pretty early on in life and got better looking around 18 but my low self confidence didnt really go away til later. how old are you now?

Have I ever pulled it off successfully...
Do you forget where you are?
If you mean by jerking off, no, I just don't succed there.

shit i wish i got better looking at 18. i'm 23 now and just became somewhat good looking. enough for women to finally show interest at least. should i start lifting and focusing on my health more now to gain chad status? i honestly don't know how to talk to these women and for some reason they find that cute.

Literally the only reason for a man do not want to be tall is if he's a sub or into amazon shit, otherwise there's no drawbacks
>but I don't live as long!
>it's awkward!
so fucking what?

Get the fuck off my board ultra chad

Nah man, autistic lanklet life for me. Working out for a year nearly and still look pretty skelly. Imagine *every* first conversation being about height. K i l l m e

Attached: 1532303843065.jpg (456x496, 26K)

im 27 and it took me until just a few years ago i got more confident and outgoing. i think you're still in the stage where you may know you're attractive but don't feel it and are still surprised by it. i wish i could give you better advice but i dont really have anything happen in the past few years that i could really pinpoint as to reasons for my 'success'

>tfw 5 10
>tfw 205 lbs
>tfw prolly have diabetes cuz family history on moms side and im always thirsty
>tfw 18 and in school so cant control what i eat

live with my parents btw, cant move out cuz expensive as shit and cant juggle work and college

>tfw 18 and in school so cant control what i eat
what do you mean by this? you can at least control how much you eat and im sure the school cafeteria offers a variety of food you can choose the healthiest option from

refer to if i dont eat my moms cooking, she kicks me out. Luckily, ive jewwed her into letting me eat raw carrots for lunch rather than anything cooked

that sucks but good on your for trying to change up your diet and at least getting her to let you have one light meal. keep doing your best to let her know you want more control over your diet and are your own person in addition to being her son. good luck user

thx dude, im gonna try and negotiate with her more

Attached: wojak hugs pepe.png (500x382, 57K)

being thin after being fat is like becoming a new person, life get much better. at least it did for me, and here's hoping it does for you too in the near future user

Attached: ac259a3972ee7eaad056a88b9a089d43--kakao-emoticon.jpg (385x541, 67K)

it's all good man. appreciate the replies. i'll figure it out eventually but you are right, i really am surprised and shocked by it recently.

yeah its hard to give/receive advice online because every person/situation is different but people don't seem to realize that. glad you seem more levelheaded and hope you both enjoy your newfound popularity and find someone nice to enjoy being with

>tfw 6'4"
iktf feel OP. Height is a fucking meme.

Attached: 1505584422213.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

thanks so much user. we're all gonna be okay.

6'7

I have to bend over to wash my hands ;_;