Go to nightclub with some friends

>go to nightclub with some friends
>guys feel entitled to rub their genitals up against me because "it's a club lol"
>guy offers to buy me a drink
>get roofied
>friend pulls me out of there

Men are so fucking gross and evil. I'm never trusting a phalloid ever, it's just sex sex sex with them. Gonna become a lesbian.

Attached: 1476131110052.jpg (940x940, 64K)

Fuck off you 400 pound LARPing faggot. Anyone who takes this thread seriously is an underage and should be banned.

Attached: .jpg (259x194, 11K)

Take the L. Focus on being a good girl this time around maybe next life you'll be a dude. You have to work your way up. bitch

>go to a place full of testosterone filled frat boy rapists
>"men are evil"

>be roastie
>looking only for chad
>act like a whore
>be treated like a whore but not by chad
>"wwaaaaah why isn't chad roofieing me!11"
every time. Women can't be robots.

true
stay at home

Men who go to clubs are evil and women who go to clubs are stupid.
Fuck off with that bullshit story

>expecting men at clubs to be good people

>go to nightclub
>get roofied
That's where that shit happens. Sure it's wrong, but you did choose to put yourself in that situation. Shame on you.

why be a stinky phalloid lol

didnt act like a whore they just did it

You went to a club full of human trash. Like yourself and now you complain stfu

Attached: 1532823303024.jpg (640x754, 53K)

Seriously this. OP has no common sense. Pic related. It's like going to the ghetto and thinking you have 100% chance of being safe

Attached: 1506735545379.jpg (640x369, 34K)

Fair enough, and I'm sorry people have mistreated you.

You're not in that alone though, human rights abuses and general mistreatment are fairly common. It shouldn't be that way.

Which club was this?

>go to whorehouse with my bros
>all the women there are whores
Wow all women are whores. Just released this op is obviously bait God I'm fucking dumb

Nightclubs didnt used to be like this. Didnt expect it at all.

Its fucking disgusting how men treat woman in clubs, but the most disgusting part is that woman keep coming for more.

The club scene solidify my misogyny (and my alcohol problems, but thats another problem).

>The club scene solidify my misogyny (and my alcohol problems, but thats another problem).

Imagine thinking people in nightclubs represent regular women ew those thots are unhuman robotic animals

I doubt you have anything to offer other than your sexuality, so why should you expect men to gun for anything else?

Imagine thinking people in nightclubs represent regular men, those guys are inhuman frat boy rapists

In my country, its common for all young person to do it. At least 75% do it regularly between 15-25.
Thats a big chunk of woman.

This is your story from my perspective.

>OP goes to a place for alcohol and drug-addled adults to feel up and try to bone each other.
>She goes this den of scum expecting not to get bothered by scum. Scum gather around OP.
>Scum attempts to secure mating act with OP, which OP likely denies, despite knowing that she is dealing with scum, in a den of scum.
>Scum resorts to scummy tactics to secure mating act with OP.
>Friends retrieve OP from being mated with against her will in a den of scum that she willingly chose to go to.
>MEN ARE FUCKING PIGS, FUCK MEN, I CAN'T BELIEVE SCUM IN A DEN OF SCUM WANTED TO DO SCUM THINGS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women do this shit too. Everyone is gross and evil in some instance. Nobody is pure. Grow up you trip-monkey.

Attached: 1526680398163.jpg (1163x861, 519K)

Fair enough my ass if OP wasn't a dumbass this wouldn't have happened

not what happened user.

More like
>OP goes to place where people go to find intoxicated temporary mates
>Intoxicated males attempt to secure her as a temporary mate
>Plan A fails so intoxicated males attempt plan B
>OP is surprised for some retarded reason despite hearing for years to never accept drinks from strangers and all sorts of other warnings
>OP bitches on Jow Forums of how stupid she was
Bait and sage. Fuck off OP

all guys are inhuman frat boy rapists
it's r9k I'm gonna generalize all I want the guys do it so I can too

You can do anything you want but don't expect sympathy or agreement

tfw no Henrietta gf