Woman gets 20 boyfriends to buy her iPhones, then sells them to buy a house

It's another "women live it on easy mode" thread.

>Woman gets 20 boyfriends to buy her iPhones, then sells them to buy a house

>One crafty female from China has performed the ultimate hustle to raise funds for a home deposit.

>The scheme involved a lady convincing her 20 boyfriends to buy her 20 new iPhone 7s, which she then sold for enough money to put a down payment on a house.

>Using the pseudonym Proud Qiaoba, a blogger gave a detailed description of how the hustle was performed by a colleague of hers, dubbed Xiaoli.

>While the legitimacy of the story might sound dubious at first, the BBC reported it has been able to authenticate the claims.

>Proud Qiaoba said she was utterly surprised when Xiaoli revealed she sold 20 iPhones to a mobile phone recycling plant for $A23,200 ($17,815) and then used that money for her house deposit.

nypost.com/2016/11/02/woman-convinces-20-boyfriends-to-buy-her-iphones-then-sells-them-to-buy-a-house/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (618x410, 62K)

20chinks

>a recycling plant pays $900 per iphone

someone explain this to me

Attached: 1430186051745.png (482x438, 147K)

Australian dollar isn't as valuable as USD. If I remember correctly, $1 USD is roughly $2 AUD, so that's about $450.

Imagine being such a pathetic piece of genetic garbage that you buy a femoid an iPhone just because she asked you nicely and she's sucking your dick

Fucking HOW and WHY.

I don't have the stomach to ask a guy to spend that much on me, I feel embarrassed when a guy buys me lunch at McDonalds.

Attached: 1531330924308s.jpg (249x217, 5K)

christ dude what do you look like?

I see morbidly obese whales with more self confidence than that. odds are you aren't THAT ugly lol

Girl (girl) but I look like a twink boy.

I guarantee as long as you don't have a mustache you're better looking than you think you are

What does physical appearances have to do with this? Paying for the other person's lunch isn't even a normal thing in my country.

>I look like a twink boy
d-do you ever pretend to be a boy?

even if you are a hambeast you need to remember that the base instinct to dump cum into you is strong enough that most men don't care what you look like. The fact that you aren't obese or overweight actually puts you above 5 as a woman. If you exercised enough that you had muscle to give you decent posture you would be 7+.
I'm also on Jow Forums and my dick thinks for me though. So i can only give you horny male perspective and not what ever weird female bullshit you crave.

When I was 15. I still cross dress from time to time.

Please be my tomboy gf. Let's get fit together. I'll lick the sweat off of your abs after a workout.

i dont have a follow up, the variety must be liberating

You say that online, but the reality is much different. At least, men around me are fairly picky. The ones that are willing to "date" me don't really want to date, they just want to go straight to fucking, like you said, which is not what I want at all.

Drop discord if srs.

the one child policy in china made it so that female babies were aborted in favor of males. that created a skewed demographic where men now outnumber women by a wide margin. now its hard to get a gf in china and guys are desperate.

>Drop discord if srs.
It's exko#0649 if you feel like chatting.

>tfw I'm talking to a Chinese guy over discord

Attached: 1532567863780.jpg (640x853, 138K)

that makes more sense. in burgerland it's customary for the guy to pay

You should you fucking landwhale

The one thing preventing me from using my Russian hacking skills to do this as a main source of income is my Christianity

Attached: tfwdeusvult.jpg (518x600, 125K)

How the fuck are we living in a world where 20 phones can buy you a house

Read the fucking thread you eejit

1usd is about 1.3aud

Googling takes 5 seconds.

>sold for enough money to put a down payment on a house.
Again, read my nigga.

Attached: 1531273209645.png (586x578, 49K)

This mortal life is not worth your soul, brother.

Agreed. Working a comfy wagecuck job that I enjoy so it's not all bad. I thank God every day for my life

Steadfast, brother. Glory comes soon.

post body you fucking roast

It was 2.1 the last time I Googled it. And Google isn't always right.

Point being, stuff costs more in Australia because of differences in currency and economy.

what's your discord ? I don't like posting mine publically. Or atleast give me a throwaway email.

I want a tomboy gf too
habsy#1910