Would you a 14 yo gf? She's completely obsessed with you, is conservative christian raised girl and supports trump

Would you a 14 yo gf? She's completely obsessed with you, is conservative christian raised girl and supports trump.

Attached: 1522268790812.jpg (750x750, 56K)

No matter how pretty you try to paint the picture, 3D is always PD, user. You just can't trust them.

I'll wait till she becomes legal.

Alright, you've convinced me, I'll take it. Just a question, would it be possible for her to be delivered, say, 6-7 years ago?

Attached: rainy_hei.gif (500x500, 971K)

in the place I live 14yo are legal so why not

Well then you live in a shithole.

I think it's Germany, which apart from the intentionally imported crime is a nice country

I have a 16 yr old qt protege who looks up to me she comes from a messed up home, wants to join the branch I did and work at my base, often contacts me for advice about school

I'll be 25 when shes 18 future wifey?

Would love to, if not for the whole adult - minor thing...

Attached: Whats the first thing.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I can't wait for her to see you as a big brother and get a boyfriend her own age

>ywn groom a younger qt (with good intentions) and support her through her adolescent outbreaks only to see her grow into the woman you want to marry
why live

Attached: rage_in_my_flesh.gif (320x180, 1.11M)

Yes, absolutely. I'll wait for her to be legal and love her forever. I'm only 20 so the age difference would eventually not be so weird. My grandparents were 10 years apart.

Not the worst of all futures, she almost is like a little sis, even witnessed her piss her pants once

Its not a feel I asked for but gotta say its a good one, really do hope the best either way her senpai is fucked and she's sharp enough to make something of herself

14-year-olds are incredibly immature and have limited mental capacity.

>supports Trump
Case in point.

Any political view a 14 year-old holds has nothing to do with them and everything to do with their family setting.

>conservative
Based
>trump supporter
Oh...shes retarded

>14-year-olds are incredibly immature and have limited mental capacity.

That depends on the person.

>be me, 18yo helping out in Sunday school at church
>sassy little 11 year old girl student
>easily smartest in the class, smarter than half the teachers probably
>fastforward10years.exe
>see her again
>she's a beautiful young woman
>acts really awkward around me
What do

Attached: nervousmemefrog.jpg (223x226, 9K)

ask her to coffee and discuss political things

Since I am not physically attracted to any 14 year old I've ever met, let me answer the principle of the question.

None of those traits answer the following questions:
Is this girl mature enough to understand the significance and consequences of her actions?
If the jurisdiction such that such a relationship is legal in the first place?
Have I married her, considering that she's a conservative christian girl?

None of the are impossible. Precocious children exist, and child marriages for women as young as 11 still regularly occur in the United States. But the confluence of all of those things? Highly unlikely.

Awkward as in she has a crush or she's uncomfortable with your presence?

if you mean rape and viciously beat her and mentally ruin her and control her life so she NEVER, EVER, forgets me
then, yeah
it's the only way to combat female hypergamy

Crush awkward. She had a crush on me when she was a pre-teen but obviously nothing was going to happen. Her parents really like me too because her younger brother was also my student a few years later

1. Invite her to hang out with you
2. Start dating
3. Become boyfriend and girlfriend
4. Make her dress up as 11 yo when doing the hanky panky

If I was thrown in jail I'd get raped so much I'd die from internal bleeding. I wouldn't risk it

I'm hearing wedding bells. Is she really immature or is there some other reason you aren't going out with her?

>supports trump

Sorry, I may have low standards, but theyre not yet low enough to date a literal retard.

still doesn't make up for missing PTP and teen love desu.

Im 18, is it still illegal if she's 15?

not in any part of the world with romeo and juliet laws, besides you cant rape the willing etc etc

Fuck no.

I don't want to date an absolute slag, but I've been irreligious my whole life. I think Trump's a nutter and so are his supporters. Anyway, as a 25-year old guy, I've no clue what I'd talk about with somebody nearly a decade younger than me.

Would I bang a 16- or 17-year old if I were in a place I could get away with me? Maybe. But date? Jesus. I just matched with an 18-year old on Tinder who "loves" talking to me, yet I find our conversations insufferable.

cringe and bluepilled

.orig