It's really this easy. Just don't be a beta male

It's really this easy. Just don't be a beta male

Attached: IMG_3569.png (360x640, 371K)

>double text
>apologising instantly

what did you say again?

Attached: 1520898206647.jpg (474x473, 12K)

satanism doesn't matter if you are chad

Attached: IMG_3570.png (360x640, 409K)

s-s-stuttering anime nigger

Rate my effort

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-215458.png (1440x2560, 138K)

Awful. The worst. There is no recovery from this, no end to the torment.

Attached: Saddened.jpg (736x815, 50K)

I have worse...

>two consecutive texts
>9 hours apart
>no replies
give up

I didnt need that amount of pixels

I should have never included the insecure emoji

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-215854.png (1440x2560, 339K)

But I think I'm getting better. I learned that I have to try to get the girls # within the first few texts. Tinder isn't for convos. I didn't know that until yesterday

Attached: Screenshot_20180728-220145.png (1440x2560, 295K)

>It's really this easy. Just be born a Chad.
Dumbass.

>election night 2016
>get a match
>match's name is Hillary
>message "Hillary for Prison"
>she unmatches me

worth it

Attached: 7659.jpg (200x260, 20K)

Don't be so nice and don't be so formal, it's a massive turn off. just talk like a normie and be smooth.

And don't try to force questions when there's no spark, if she isn't bothering, you don't bother either.

This. It doesn't matter what you say, if you look better than the average man that hits on her, you're in. Like with this user if he was a Chad she would continue the conversation because it's obvious he's into games. Unless she's a low IQ thot, of course.

This is the best thing you can get into your head, because it means nothing you say matters. Any anxiety you have should disappear. Notice the girl isn't responsive? Make their text the last one, like here where she gives a boring response. If she's somewhat interested, she'll double text you instead. Then put in less effort. Sometimes they'll bait you by double texting, hoping you'll respond enthusiastically, just to bail on you. Always write 30% less than they do in texts. A "hey" becomes a "yo", a "no" turns into a "k". You're welcome.

>Don't be so nice and don't be so formal, it's a massive turn off. just talk like a normie and be smooth.

How? Like a pick up line? What do I do after the pick up line if she takes the bait.

Unless you're ugly as shit and completely out of shape its easy. Which may be your case however.

Was talking to a friend about the subject of online dating earlier. Ive been known to pull 7's irl without any issues. Meanwhile I can't even get matched with 4's on tinder.

I kind of hate it. Tinder is a really superficial place, and I know dudes that look pretty goofy that claim to pull girls from there, but I don't see how they do it. My irl experience does not match up with my online experience and I find that incredibly frustrating

I just want to know what my weak points are so I can fix them.

Show the picture you are using and that will explain it. It's pretty simple

>a "no" turns into a "k"

I have never heard of this in my 24 years of life.

You forgot step 1: Be an attractive Chad

This is kind of true. I have yet to get a girl on tinder but I have gotten 7s irl many years ago just by talking to them. But now I'm to depressed to go out.

Sorry senpai, I'd rather not on Jow Forums. I need to toss one on /soc/ though. Easier to blend in. I can give stats though if it helps.

6'2", 195 lb, white dude.

I really don't know what to do with my hair, and I really hate how none of friends know how to use a camera. I want to take a moment some weekend to take good pics specifically for tinder, as I usually don't take pics of myself because it makes me feel like a vain attention whore.

I'm a virgin, so yea idk. Going for the hook up feels awkward as shit. Idk how to go about this tbqh. I usually do long convos and they usually go well but then everything falls apart and I just go ghost. Help m8s.

you have to be good looking for something like that to work though...

if ur ugly she'd probably either ghost you or respond with jsut umm or something that makes it hard to further the conversation

>And don't try to force questions when there's no spark, if she isn't bothering, you don't bother either.
The things is they never bother with me

tinder is only for guys with good looking faces