Why are bugs so fucking scary?

Why are bugs so fucking scary?

Attached: D85A1EC2-EE58-477C-A9A5-CCF2C57C6491.jpg (1067x1600, 270K)

no, they're fucking delicious and you're a fucking pussy

Attached: yum.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Partially evolution, partially normies memeing you into fearing bugs as a kid. I remember not fearing bugs as a kid, but my roastie mom and sister kept screaming and showing disgust so much it eventually conditioned me.

robots here complain about life being hard and sucking but this is a literal cakewalk compared to what bugs go through daily.

>species of specialized hornet born and bred to hunt cockroaches, zombify them, lay an egg on cockroach so it later grows and eats it's way inside the cockroach while it's still living until there's nothing both a husk left.

Jesus fuck Christ, that image gives me a heart attack

Bugs are just tiny biological machines, they don't feel anything.

Water bugs are not actually that great tasting but they are fun to eat. Basically the sunflower seeds of the bugs.

ya a bugs life shoulda been rated r

Because people are fags.

idk why but when i see a fuckton of cockroaches i feel like throwing up. i imagine them crawling on to me like flies

What about this one, user?

Origami

Attached: Bee.jpg (1000x663, 177K)

Fucking stop

Pleas I beg you

But user, look at this.

Attached: BugEar.gif (400x267, 1.95M)

>how to attract a mate: go WWRRRRRR really hard

The fact you spoiled it prevents me from opening it. I fucking cant. I just cant.

I was conditioned into arachnophobia by my idiot step father. I used to collect spiders all the time as a kid- when he arrived in the situation (long after i had grown up out of keeping spiders)- his wailing eventually got to me.
Looking back i didnt really know it happened until an epiphany and a flashback to when i used to pick up spiders by the handful.
>still have some of the conditioning today

>>>bugear.gif

>partially normies memeing you into fearing bugs as a kid. I remember not fearing bugs as a kid, but my roastie mom and sister kept screaming and showing disgust so much it eventually conditioned me.
You're a fucking idiot. The biggest idiot I've seen on here this month in fact.

I don't know but here is a little bit of a blog. Almost every night I wake up in a panic seeing large amounts of bugs on my wall but there isnt anythi g there. so yeah theyre quite scary

What bugged you about my post?

Holy shit look at the size of that thing

>Black
I pray this is in some African country

I'm guessing evolutionary fear of disease, parasites, and pain.

I see a lot of people say this, but I actually don't think the evidence bears it out

recent research on insect cognition indicates that at least some insects have complex decision making behaviors that are similar to 'higher order' mammals/birds/etc

it's possible even simple insects have simple version of feelings