Withdrawing from nicotine right now fellow robots. Trying to quit, help keep me distracted

Withdrawing from nicotine right now fellow robots. Trying to quit, help keep me distracted.

Attached: 1532633128990.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/667870/MINDNIGHT/
youtube.com/watch?v=-I1KDnWiQb0
youtube.com/watch?v=fLbQfMmrISE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Focus, user. Focus.

Attached: Focus.jpg (350x298, 10K)

You should masturbate, and then hug a pillow and pretend it's who you masturbated to and go to sleep.

play some video games oregegegeg

store.steampowered.com/app/667870/MINDNIGHT/

play dis its free

Good ideas, but I already tried vidya. Not helping much.

then suck my dick god damn

Disregard him, suck a nice cigar.

You can do it user, the first 3 days are the worst. Supposedly there's no physical withdrawal but on my third day I started feeling light-headed and muscles were spasming, I think I had low electrolytes.

Best tips for me were:

Lay low on caffeine, nicotine breaks down caffeine and if you drink the same amount of coffee as you did when smoking, you will "overdose" on caffeine and have a build-up in your system, which for me led to extreme anxiety. I switched to decaf with a little bit of regular coffee (which is what I still do) and I was fine.

Eat regularly, smoking causes your pancreas to regulate blood-sugar and our bodies get used to nicotine doing it for us (and with smoking you don't need to eat as often). But when you quit your system goes haywire until it balances back out, so eat small meals regularly and if you feel faint.

"Easy Way to Quit Smoking" by Alan Carr is a good read too.

Good luck user, I've been cig (and vape, etc) free for almost 5 months now. The important thing is not to trick yourself and just switch to another nicotine sources like most people do with vaping. It still keeps you a slave.

Attached: 1503135592358.jpg (594x618, 403K)

good fucking luck, user. are you staying hydrated? from what i hear, nicotine cravings are the most severe cravings of any other substance.

>the first 3 days are the wors
fuck. not OP but what times i tries, i never reached the 24 hour mark.

Literally if you can, just try to do it when you have no obligations for like a week and sleep it off. Luckily I work from home so I could re-arrange stuff for a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=-I1KDnWiQb0

ur fucking welcome

this video helped me

youtube.com/watch?v=fLbQfMmrISE

I would literally watch this and cry while going through withdrawals lol

just make it to the next benchmark

take about 10mg of melatonin, takes the edge right off of quitting

I actually didnt drink caffeine while I was smoking. But a little tea seems to be helping. Also this might be withdrawl but I just feel severely irritable to the point of fury, also just feel less focused and feel kind of feverish.

Well thats awesome, I got some tea from amazon that supposedly has a shitton of melatonin in it, gonna have a cup right now. Ill report results.

I think I passed 24 about two hours ago. Starting to really feel it senpai.

Thanks guys. Will watch.

don't have much to offer but to say good luck!
good job on taking the initiative

Alright, so update, feeling pretty feverish, but my cravings have gotten aay better after I drank that melatonin tea.

I don't really feel tired any though.

Also I guess Ill make this an AMA since the conversation helps me and might satisfy curiosuty for the rest of you.

I know that feel, user. I vape now and im never ever gonna quit nicotine. fuck that.

Tea has theanine in it which is a relaxant/euphoriant. It crosses the blood-brain barrier.

Tea is an interesting substance because it combines this chemical with caffeine. It's sort of like a very mild natural "speedball" (I'm using the term in a not so literal sense obviously).

What do asians do when they get an erection?

The same thing as everyone else you racist fuck. They go to the polling station and cast their ballot.