If I shot myself through the palm, would I still have full use of my hand after I got out of the hospital?

If I shot myself through the palm, would I still have full use of my hand after I got out of the hospital?

Attached: 1531686253195.jpg (675x664, 111K)

Depends on if you damaged the nerves/tendons beyond repair or not. Most likely, you will. Don't do it.

Do it, you'll be fine. I promise.

Shoot yourself in the dick instead, brother

Attached: Erin Eternity.jpg (853x723, 106K)

Where can I shoot myself without leaving permanent damage? If I had a nail gun I would use that instead but I don't.

I'd say shoulder or stomach

Foot obviously, retard.

What about calf
This one makes the most sense to me though except it's gonna break a lot of bones isn't it?

Who cares it's just your foot.

No, but you'll probably not be able to wiggle your toes again if you fuck up. It has similar complications your hands would.

Sideways through your butt cheeks. You'll still mess up nerves but if you miss your butthole you won't truly cripple yourself.

ok real talk why the fuck are you shooting yourself in the first place?

They aren't voices exactly, but if I shoot myself I'll feel better is what they're telling me. Does that make sense?

If you're not gonna shoot to kill why bother?

Whatever is saying that is lying, and you can expect them to always be lying.
Cut off a finger.

There's no way I could possibly cut off my finger, I just could not physically bring a butcher's knife down that hard on it, that's why I'm thinking of something really simple like pulling a trigger.

The only right answer is the ear, but stop trying to hurt yourself OP. There's no point in blowing off your ear

Attached: 1530116720626 (1).jpg (1080x852, 84K)

Trust me OP, it won't awaken your sharingan.

If they want you to hurt yourself, then hit your arm and hands as if you were holding a knife, but with an empty hand... Do it constanly

what the FUCK is a sharingan?
No it has to be something that sends me to the hospital

Maybe the Uchiha blood flows throughout your veins, maybe it doesn't. You won't know unless you awaken it.

Overdose is the best way then
Or jump off a high place, but not high enough to kill, just enough to break your legs

Holy shit overdose, I didn't think about that, I have an almost full bottle of quetiapine in my room

user, why are you doing this? In plain english please.

It's an occular Kekkei Genkai like the Byaukugan, and Ketsuryugan. There's a group of people in Konohagakure who can activate this ability by experiencing traumatic events. The farthest the Sharingan can go is the Rinnegan

Attached: Kirie_824.png (314x537, 62K)

"They're" making me feel that if I send myself to the hospital I'll feel better.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the FUCK ARE YOU SAYING

Who is they? Originally question.

Attached: Screenshot_20180727-232320_Discord.jpg (448x593, 94K)

I don't know, the things inside of me that tell me to do things, it's hard to explain. They aren't people but they give me urges.

It's a Naruto thing... I'm actually surprised that you haven't even heard of it

I see long words and I can't feel them in my head right now but I know the reallyyyyyyy long copapastaaay naruto meme though

Ah. Well. That sucks. You'll feel like shit in the hospital user. Try to hold the urge off. See someone about that shit.

Attached: 1529275791538.jpg (335x443, 106K)

OP get some help m8. Seriously. Before you hurt yourself. The voices are not real.

The Sharingan is a directly inherited from the Otsutsuki Clan, like most things it originated from Kaguya Otsutsuki. The first person to posses Sharingan was Indra. He was capable of activating Mankegykou "They are noted to be the "heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction" or tenjo no kotowari o shoakuseshi hitomi. This type of dojutsu is probably the most powerful concidering that a perfect Susano can obliterate mountains. A complete Susano resembles a yamabushi in battle garments

Says the person who isn't hearing them, so how would you know?

The only naruto I know is an ingredient in ramen. Fuck off

isn't that natto?

Anywhere that hits a bone has a chance of dislodging a tiny splinter which can enter the bloodstream and literally shred your heart and kill you.

>how did he die
>shredded heart
sounds fuckin' rad dude

How about you go to the hospital and tell them you're hearing voices.

not if you hit enough nerves, or blood vessels, or ligaments, or tendons, or bones, basically you're asking to lose use of that hand if you shoot it, best case scenario it's partially paralyzed/weakened, worst case scenario it gets infected and you die of sepsis or have to amputate it

Who cares what they're saying. What makes them right? There's no logical reason to hurt yourself, even if they're saying you should. Don't listen to them.

Hard to explain, but there's just a supreme rightness to the feeling, like if God himself was telling you to do it, so you better do it because he knows best.

Alright. I agree you should go to the hospital. However, you shouldn't hurt yourself in order to get there. You don't need to. Just drive to one (or call an ambulance if you can afford it) and tell them who sent you.