Why am I such a disappointment and a loser? I wish I could press a button that would make me never have existed at all

Why am I such a disappointment and a loser? I wish I could press a button that would make me never have existed at all

Attached: IMG_20180729_122853_469~2.jpg (1080x852, 63K)

there is a button like that

or more like a small hinge

just do it my guy yeet

why did you make your parents sad bro whats up

What did you do bro? Maybe we can help.

dont care to help, but im curious about what hes guilty of

Hahaha yeah bro we're gonna help you!

Fuck off this isn't fucking reddit you cocksucking faggotjewnigger

he deserves to be miserable just like the rest of us

kill yourself to death forever permanently kys

imaging OP's mom waiting to steel herself so she could tell his father, her husband about whatever stupid shit he did makes me sad. she had an uneasy nights sleep and then went through her morning routine in a stupor trying to break the news to him so she could simultaneously ease it in to her tired, hardworking husband while also making her stupid yet only son look not quite as shitty

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

I was telling my mom how empty and sad I feel and as she usually does, she turned it around and said how it always breaks her heart and makes her sad when I say stuff like this. I was telling my dad how I failed a bunch of courses so I'll have to spend an extra year in college. It doesn't help that I'm halfway across the world in a foreign country

Wow, you have issues, maybe you should see a therapist and get all that hate out you faggot.

>he actually believes in therapist

how does it feel to be this fucking retarded?

>just talk bro get it out of your system

kek

Don't worry, maybe you should tell her you are just trying to get your feelings out there, and tell your dad its going to get better (I hope).

You're not actually supposed to tell people how you feel especially not your parents, also I dont tell my parents shit about school, should of just said you were gonna need another semester to finish up some classes

suck it up dude you're an adult

Well you fucking retarded faggot, guess what works with humans? Actually talking with people about your problems, but you woudn't know anything about that, would you? Or did you leave mommy's basement this year?

>Well you fucking retarded faggot, guess what works with humans? Actually talking with people about your problems, but you woudn't know anything about that, would you?

spotted the normie

> Or did you leave mommy's basement this year?
>Living with other people
hello normie

Yes, I have been inside a pussy, jealous?

I too got born

Let me guess, you're Indian and in the US for university.

When did there start being so many brown people on r9k?

>spotted the normie
>hello normie

This must be the 'logical arguments' and 'muh superior intellect' that incelbots are always bragging about. Do you really think normal people are insulted by being called normal?

I tell her every time that but she still says the same thing. I want to tell him that but I always manage to mess up whatever it is again

There's no arguing with incels, just let him hate himself until he manages to commit suicide.

Jesus man, just write a letter or something. I mean, they are your parents, who obviously are supporting you. Just write a well thought out letter with everything you want to say and thats it, its the easiest way to do this.

what are you even doing here haha this is Jow Forums this is who we are

go to reddit my friend-o

>There's no arguing with incels, just let him hate himself until he manages to commit suicide.
This may be true. Thank you, user.

Because here its actually anonymous? There's nothing we can't say, prime example: you.

looks to me you got powned my friend

just give up

No, I'm central American and I'm studying in Taiwan

I've tried telling them multiple times. Maybe I'm just spoilt for wanting them to understand me

because you're a manlet and not a man.
when will they learn?

Are you studying ladyboy surgery

>I'm studying in Taiwan

*tips fedora*

Well, then deal with it, or see a therapist

You dumb shit studying abroad is fucking retarded. Plus the fact that you failed classes. You really are impressing your parents.

Did she really wake up till 2AM only to send you emoji?

I come from a shitty 3rd world country with shitty education quality. I was lucky enough to get a full scholarship to go to Taiwan for uni. This scholarship was the only way I could have gotten a decent college education without swimming in debt because my family is poor and can't afford to pay for my education

Asian 70h/week working middle class here
All you westies are blessed with real home and luxurious furniture's'