R9traps and r9tranners, why do you hate chasers?

r9traps and r9tranners, why do you hate chasers?

>people who desire us are creepy
>people who don't desire us are bigots

what is it that you want? i just want a cute little fem tranner to call my own.

Attached: 1532581164313.gif (880x660, 1.29M)

>I love you
>but only for your girl dick
>and i'll leave for an early transitioner as soon as possible

Attached: 20180227_132341.jpg (418x420, 83K)

i'm in it for the long haul. and regardless of what gender you are, being left for someone prettier is always a possibility if you get involved with the wrong person.

Attached: DiKw3unVQAATZMS.jpg (748x1056, 104K)

>i'm in it for the long haul.
Until you find someone younger and prettier

>regardless of what gender you are, being left for someone prettier is always a possibility if you get involved with the wrong person
A possibility that becomes a guarantee with a chaser

>r9traps and r9tranners, why do you hate chasers?
trannies want to be women, you want them because you are prisongay and think they are just guys who look like women. or some shit like that.

wrong
>non-chads who desire us are creepy
>anyone who doesn't desire us is a bigot homophobe
Fags need to be shot on sight tbqh
literally worse than roast beefs somehow even

Thanks for baiting this tranny out OP. Go fucking neck yourself you subhuman slime.
Now you also neck yourself OP you queer.

post more cute shotas

i guess i can see it from your perspective, but you are shutting out people who are truly LTR minded and would ultimately like you for who you are.
idk i'm bisexual so i see it as getting the best of both worlds.
your hatred is seriously unbecoming and misplaced

Attached: 1532619747290.jpg (750x950, 249K)

They're very clingy and awkward sometimes, especially when they "accidentally send you a dick pic"

Attached: 1523071083529_0.jpg (468x660, 46K)

>i dont want fags
>fags only go for chad WTF I HATE FAGS NOW
dude we don't want you because you aren't chad we don't want you because you are a pain in the ass to talk to and be around.
The literal standard for most gay dudes is "i like hanging out with him and he doesnt have disease" and boom you are a solid 5/10.

You are like a -5/10 just because you are an annoying pussy

Immolate yourself immediately

very cute bow, makes me wish I was one!

Attached: 1413102996150-1.gif (400x400, 411K)

I'd probably be ok using one to help cure me desu but idk about anything more than that.
Just fell for the orientation change meme about 4 months into HRT and I desperately need to be cured from it cause it's so obviously fake and not me.
Would any chaser want to help me? Or is that just a bit weird?
Like helping an MtF realise that they actually are gay after all and not straight.

Attached: 1532743469314.jpg (2048x1439, 462K)

i agree with everything in this post
no thanks mr. repressed
that one is a little young for me

Attached: 1513541471793.jpg (640x924, 48K)

>idk i'm bisexual so i see it as getting the best of both worlds.
and that user is why nobody wants a chaser.

well a chaser would have to be ok with being gay with another guy for that to work out. i'd be cool with that if we were into one another as people but it sounds like you are kind of confused, might be good to get support from some people who have gone through transition. you must have felt something to begin the process in the first place, right?

>Like helping an MtF realise that they actually are gay after all and not straight.
You just did it by yourself now. Congrats fa m

>young
its a drawing

why though? why is that a negative if they have long term intentions and happen to find you attractive?
yeah i'm not judging you it's ok

go fuck yourself degenerates i fucking hate you

imagine wasting so much energy on hating people you don't even know for things they can't help *yawn*

Attached: 1525947790512.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

...i'm not a guy so it wouldn't be gay.
yeah sure but like no matter how much I tell myself that it doesn't stop the arousal, attraction and endless fantasising.
I figure I need something far stronger for it to work if you get me.

>i'm not a guy so it wouldn't be gay.
>helping an MtF realise that they actually are gay after all and not straight

Helping a Male to female you said? but you're not a guy right, whats thst between your legs and what are you in denial about again?

why dont you do yourself a favor and stop your mental gymnastics

>why though? why is that a negative if they have long term intentions and happen to find you attractive?
It comes down to the idea that you are going after us specifically. You have the option of men, you have the option of women, and instead you choose a mentally ill population because it "the best parts of men and women" when it is infact the worst parts of both of those.

fuck off i want to fuck a tranny right now im horny

>hates degenerates
>wants to fuck a tranny
user i am very fucking worried about you right now

its okay user maybe one day

and that kids is why nobody likes chasers

They hate chasers because chasers don't like mutilated dicks.

>2018
>chopping off your dick
nobody does this anymore user, even the straight guys who i've sprung this on are more creeped out by literal axe wound than my useless dick and empty ballsack

If you're a trap or in the gay and sexually different community you can't exactly expect perfection. Chasers are there to fuck you. Remember that you can't yet have birth so the men who want to start stable families won't want you.Hence, your chances of relationships are rocky.
So take the easy dicking and stop complaining.

aw baby is trying his first manipulation, did you learn that from your drug addict parents or was it your first girlfriend?

You don't love me, you only want me for my penis.

Attached: 1523229352788.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

Am I a chaser if I want a long term relationship with you and wouldnt bat an eye showing you off to friends and family as my gf?

Yes you are a chaser because you are chasing trans like a fat fetishist is chasing obese women(though you only gota walk for that).

You wanting a long term relationship does not change the fact that you are still a chaser whos only interested because its a girl with a dick.

You got an orchiectomy? Hnng that's my fetish.

Maybe? It doesn't really make you not a chaser but I really want a long term boyfriend

i can see where you're coming from, but the worst of both worlds thing sounds like something you believe rather than something most people believe.

counterpoint/question btw: what if i end up finding myself attracted to trans people because i find those who know suffering to be kindred because i myself am mentally ill and disabled?

i love you AND your penis. how about that?

Attached: 1530799361126a.jpg (850x971, 284K)

>what if i end up finding myself attracted to trans people because i find those who know suffering to be kindred because i myself am mentally ill and disabled?
If you are simply attracted to thoughs who have known suffering because they could relate to your own suffering i could understand however it is not that it is still fetish based and even more now with this question.

I don't understand the problem with that, do men who only like redheads are considered chasers?
It's just another way to tell losers to fuck off.

>implying faggots aren't either size-queens or gay pedos
lol enjoy your aids

>I don't understand the problem with that, do men who only like redheads are considered chasers?
if the men in question only wanted them for being redheads than yes it is weird and creepy.
>It's just another way to tell losers to fuck off.
nobody likes losers in general user. Being a part of Jow Forums does not make you a loser or an incel or anything bad. Its the way you act, the way you talk to women, the way you treat yourself, and the way you treat those close to you that makes you a loser. You only want to cum and for that you have hookers.

I do hope that in time you will become the man you need to be, not for anyone else and not for sex but for yourself.

>implying faggots aren't either size-queens or gay pedos
that's a rather odd range you have presented user because it suggests that we are all running around riding horse cocked children which to my knowledge have never existed and never will.

user I must explain to you that large cocks while pleasing to the eye are terrible for anal.

Maybe you shouldn't be so fucking ugly then

Attached: 1532671791130.png (349x442, 192K)

>lol enjoy your aids
check this guy out, he's as funny as a seth mcfarlane show
fair enough.

Let's go even further with this, are straight men considered vagina chasers?
If someone girlfriend became a manly man overnight all men would leave her.
What i'm trying to say is that all relationships are shallow but there's nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1507840290716.png (560x990, 61K)

I don't know why i posted that pic.

As I understand it 'chaser' can refer to either anyone attracted to trannies, people attracted only to trannies, or people attracted to trannies in a shitty, shallow way (e.g. feminine penises over the people they're attached to)
Third category is despicable, first two are fine.

Eh, I would date a trans girl, and a trans boy, I don't care about gender, I feel neutral. I dated a trans girl when she was still a cis man, at the time I was still a cis straight girl.

I'm in it for the long haul, but I don't count since I don't care about gender to begin with or sex.
Trans lesbians are what I consider real girls though, mainly because my trans ex gf was a lesbian and I like that she doesn't like men

My opinion is not valid since I'm not fixated on sex anyway.

trannies aren't as smart as they think they are

i've fucked a few and they had no idea i only was using them for fetishizing

As a regular guy I don't care about trannies. However hearing and seeing the procedure trannies must do to transform their useless/pointless dick into an infected meathole. Puts me off. So fucking retarded, girl just let your fucking dick be and put money and time into getting those hips,lips and breasts in good shape so I can fuck you harder than ever.

user I must ask you if you really would like to be at this all night? You lose an example, present another one and we go on and on forever until you ask me even more pointlessly stupid questions with you making them more stupid each time while pretending to be bitter.

Honestly if you keep at this its going to stretch to the point you ask if men are buffalo chasers because they physically chase buffalo to hunt them at one point in history.

The whole purpose of the chaser term is that its a population of men and women who specifically wish to be with trans men and women not for any attraction to women or men who they could find at large more of and in mentally more healthy state. They choose to pick a tiny percentage of mentally ill individuals who's only current "successful" option of treatment (one that does not even work that well mind you and i say this with no testicles)
is to try and make one individual look like the gender he or she mentally craves to be to the point they will commit suicide if they do not feel they succeeded. No they choose this niche population because it is infact a niche, its new, its small, its rare, its unique.
However this population (for the most part) does not want this treatment and only wishes to be the gender they crave.
I've no interest in being some losers third gender choice because he hopes I am a male from his doujin with the body of a female. If someone else wishes this and it makes you both happy than I wish you a decent life

good point desu, everyone is attracted to something from the outset, if you're a shitty person or you get horribly maimed your partner is likely to leave you regardless

fuuuuuck just be my mdlb gf and dont be abusive and help give me the courage to transition too and i will never leave you for someone else even if youre a hon FUCK im not even a chaser i just want somebody, if it helps my sex drive is at zero normally i wont lust over you because youre trans JUST LOVE ME

Attached: 7BEB2BE7-00C9-4CAA-B5D1-7F3CFD14626A.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Boy you need a fucking hug so god damn bad.

I don't know why you think i'm bitter, but i wonder what kind of partner you want.

Don't worry, gas comes for you both :o)

>i really like you
>traps are better than women
>women are a meme now anyway lol
>
>
>oh btw i got a gf now so we should stop talking

JUST

>this happens when trannies go after non-chasers
lmao owned

Well you are a chaser that's for sure, but if at least you're committed enough to have a long term relationship than you're not all that bad

No, he was actually a chaser and he was posting trap doujins or stuff from /gif/ regularly when we talked. But yeah can't beat the pussy right

>making up lies
lmao, you got owned by a non-chaser hahaha

Guys, real talk, can I still be a chaser if I'm already used to dating trans girls to cis girls? [its complicated, and I didn't know she was trans]
and I'm asexual, so I'm not into it for the sex, its complicated but my feelings on sex change, and that's a different thing all together

Serious answers, the main thing is that I want a serious relationship, so its not even if my partner is trans I just want to be settled down

If you dont care if they are trans or not then no you're not a chaser, you're just desperate

>I don't know why you think i'm bitter
Sorry user i think its I who is the bitter one not you. I just want a guy who likes me and not because I have tits and a dick.
I don't think i need a chad or whatever because the majority of guys (fat, skinny, weird mix of muscle) on Jow Forums are actually pretty hot to me but its just some of things that you guys say when you have interest unsettles me and i'm really bad at expressing that. I've drawn this out to long and wasted your time, i'm sorry.

what if they like you AND they like your tits and dick?

>trannies be like
>"oh I want a guy who loves me for me"
>chaser loves the trannies for them being them
>trannies be like
>"fuck off chaser"
>trannies become lonely and bitch about why guys don't like them for them being them

This is the endless cycle of mental illness, avoiding the people who will like you for you(and your illness)

I would probably fall in love with them which is pretty scary to me.

LGB call us HRT demons for a reason user.

Sorry but not gonna reply to you.

Who are you kidding people only want your ass nobody wants to live life with a tranny lmao you'll never find real lasting love

baby tries his hand at manipulation part 2.

Chaser wasnt Chad enough trust me

Chads don't want trannies, unless they're 10/10 and not mentally damaged.

i just keep getting sadder and sadder user

well, somebody who is specifically sexually attracted to you very well may also fall in love with you for who you are. by discounting people as chaser losers you're limiting an already limited pool of candidates. i'm not saying you're wrong in your disposition, maybe something happened to make you feel that way or you've observed something i haven't, just something to think about.

i like the way you communicate btw regardless of gender. not many people would fess up to their bitterness and apologize for it on a random anonymous image board.

Attached: 1522920177688.gif (480x270, 1018K)

>Chaser wasnt Chad enough trust me
I'm bored enough and its sunday morning, care to prove to me that you aren't "chad" enough?

I want a trans girl that is okay with having her dick but not using it. The ones that can get hard when they're aroused is hot, it's pretty much the signal/sign they want to be fucked hard. Which turns me on.

Attached: 1523777792833.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Im not a chaser so i dont have to prove anything

no one is going to "chase" you ugly ass trannies

Attached: trans twitter.jpg (482x561, 49K)

>Only communities where damn near everybody's got a thing for adolescent boys and/or trannies

The absolute state of the huwite community.

I'll tell you why I hate chasers, it ain't just cuz I ain't into shemales myself or that tranny-loving normalises the delusion that you can change your gender, it's cuz 9/10 chasers on Jow Forums wouldn't see traps as their first pick if they weren't socially retarded NEETs with no gf.

When you've got this many men wanting to fuck effeminate men cuz they either hate women cuz women won't fuck them (cuz why would they?) so they settle for anything at least somewhat passing for female that's actually flattered by their """male""" attention you know your generation's in trouble.

but I wana orgasm, let me see your dick and balls you fucking incel

i wonder how many times in this thread you're going to try so hard to get attention and come up short

>well, somebody who is specifically sexually attracted to you very well may also fall in love with you for who you are. by discounting people as chaser losers you're limiting an already limited pool of candidates. i'm not saying you're wrong in your disposition, maybe something happened to make you feel that way or you've observed something i haven't, just something to think about.
I'll give it some thought, i've had some bad experiences in the past and i might have let other stories from trans solidify this as a fact than simply a bad experience. Anyway thank you for speaking with me tonight user and thank you for being so calm with me.

Well said. Give them an actual woman and they'll forget traps even exist

You aint gonna orgasm by looking at my limp noodle anyway

Girls can give you "signs" they aroused too, m8. It's called getting wet and having stiff nipples.

>You aint gonna orgasm by looking at my limp noodle anyway
No shit dumbass i need to see it so i can orgasm to it.

Sorry incel but I don't give a damn about women starting to be drippy drippy on pee pee. Stiff nipples happens to me too if I play with them.

they just use the term chaser because they don't want others to see them as being easy to get.

Im confused are you a horny trap or a horny chaser?

Yeah, I've only been with a few girls in my lifetime. I ain't a Chad, but ain't a Virgin either and from my experiences I know women are A1. Can't imagine settling for anything less than somebody with two X-chromosomes. Not even if I went to prison for a dime.

>drippy drippy pee pee

It's fun though. Ever gone down on a girl for so long and so vigorously that you had to evolve gills like a fish?

Trap, roboanon

>It's fun though. Ever gone down on a girl for so long and so vigorously that you had to evolve gills like a fish?

cringe city...

then wanting to see another trap's noodle makes you kinda gay :^)

Better than sucking "girldick" or getting HIV from boipussi.

That's gross please keep your tuna fetishes on some other board