Wisdom

Share some of your wisdom with the rest of the robots.

Attached: 75569-004-3B260631.jpg (431x450, 55K)

traps are gay
the dick doesn't make it better
humanity is lost
a third world war wouldn't be bad
buy gold

Some people you will just never get along with, and it's best if you realize this early

everything except the last one
buy silver to be truly rich in the next collapse

Peace. Tranquility. Both born from suffering. Both sought after individually. But what is a sunset without a storm before it? Just another day. Just another day.

IDK how useful this will be to others.
Over time I've noticed that with proper effort and concentration I can sort of disassociate from myself and view my emotions, actions, and thoughts separately. This has allowed me to choose to what degree I want to feel something and to disregard things like anxiety or insecurity by disassociating from them. Over time doing this has allowed me to ignore feelings of depression and basically summon confidence out of thin air when I don't have anything to base it off of.
In effect I became a more confident person pretty much by acting like it.
Can others do this? Maybe. It requires a lot of self examination and focus. It might not even work for you or make things worse. If it goes right though, you pretty much become immune to most mental illness or common anxieties.

Nothing is nearly as important as you think it is, everything we do as individuals is horribly insignificant. It's whatever, man.

Knowledge is a phantom concept. The only truths you can know are truths of necessity or definition.
Necessity in that 2+2=4 because 2+2 being anything other than 4 would break all of mathematics.
Definition in that "all unmarried men are bachelors", because the definition of "bachelor" is essentially "unmarried man".
Any knowledge you cannot know through the logic above comes from experience, either directly through personal experience or vicariously through friends/books/media/culture/etc. You assume your perception of the external world is an accurate representation, and that others have the same or similar perceptions to your own. You assume every cause has an effect and that effects cannot happen before the cause. You assume you exist as a being that can manifest causes from seemingly nothing, but it is impossible for you to prove such a thing.
The bulk of your knowledge is based on assumption. Even your most fundamental beliefs are assumption. These beliefs change how you interpret reality, even going up to how you perceive interactions with others. What is banter to someone else may seem mocking to you. There are no objectively correct interpretations of facts.

Attached: 1527884200674.jpg (483x1200, 90K)

>traps are gay
true
>the dick doesn't make it better
false

Attached: 08.jpg (619x208, 92K)

>traps are gay
False
>the dick doesn't make it better
True

Attached: 1528345660734.png (620x877, 368K)

never reply to me or my son ever again, fag

Attached: 1530776105691.jpg (600x600, 182K)

GTFO

anally-orig

Attached: 1531438526859.png (404x399, 9K)

Hume's fork ftw.

Nah
Heterorginally

Attached: c00562be67500f4a1fb18da85ddb552b.png (1612x1153, 661K)

You can be happy without sex, you just have to work harder.

Even if god isn't real the bible has a lot of practical wisdom.

Comfort makes us weaker, though doesn't have to be completely avoided. Just make sure to add self imposed challenges to your life.

And my own personal motto, keep your vices to a minimum. I'm so glad I never got into drinking alcohol or visiting hookers, our vices tend to bite us in the ass over the long term especially when we are vulnerable and stressed.

Attached: 101963.jpg (225x350, 44K)

THIS. FUCKING THIS.
that is how i actually got laid. spent a couple months removing emotion by emotion of every negative emotion. pretty soon i became a full on chad and most girls liked me even though i looked like shit.
the only problem is if you well back your emotions for too long (one of my frinds in psyche told me, idk how acurate it is) then you will experience a really big depression. hence why im on Jow Forums once again. but i just rebuild this emotional wall.
but anons technique definetly helped

It's literally just being rational.

A lot of robots here talk about how smart they are, how they're just lazy, etc etc. Niggas, if you can't even THINK yourself out of the retarded, unnecessary feelings you're having and learn to live with your thoughts, you're more retarded than most normies out there.

You should always feed cats only wet food whenever possible, their kidneys need the fluid and many die of crystal urinary blockages otherwise.

Always apply to jobs with 3 letters of recommendation from respectable sources, if you don't have this, go earn it.

If you ever have to do customer service, most shitty customers try to say things to anger or catch you off foot. Just smile at them and say things like I'm sorry you feel that way ect. When you master your own responses and emotions, you always end up fully controlling the whole exchange.

Attached: 0mPpsUm.jpg (2688x1520, 684K)

this too actually. this is pretty good advice. you have to keep an open mind because there is too much probability in outside of the world of science and math to just go off of experience and if you dont keep an open mind, you will probably find yourself as a NEET on Jow Forums.

You're not getting laid, and that's ok. some people don't get to breed, but worry i have plan to save you all, to make roasties jealous, soon you all will have sexy beautiful robot girlfriends, then you will never need women anymore.

most of the robots here dont even realize this, they just play "m-muh degenerancy" and refuse to better themselves

This is a bit jaded of a view of the theory of knowledge. There is plenty of knowledge out there, it just isn't always of the cartesian type.

Stop thinking so fucking much not everything in life is a math problem you can find a finite solution to

Only buy laser printers that can print thousands of pages. Trying to get through college with an ink printer is retarded.

>your rent should be 30% or less of your monthly income
>if not, you can get a roommate
>get a roommate because they seem responsible, not because they like anime too or like weed too or etc.

>listen to people - some will NEVER say "I'm sorry" or "that was my fault" or any variation of that. These people are incredibly dangerous and you should be wary before investing any time (or romantic feelings) in them. This includes friends you already have. Don't be afraid to cut hurtful people out of your life. A TRUE friend sees you're hurt and helps out. Not calls you a pussy or makes you feel like you can't take a joke

>also learn to laugh at yourself, or make light of a stressful situation. Literally just laughing out loud can automatically put people at ease

>9 out of 10 women are entitled and childish and living in a fantasy. The irony of this statement is that it's fantasy to men, but real to women. That reality is that men will bend over backwards, lie, stalk, and murder for pussy. Women are ever-aware of this and they behave as such. If you encounter a woman who is atypical... meaning she is caring... meaning she treats you nicely and fucks you pretty much whenever, much to your retarded confusion, think very VERY carefully before you let her go. These angels are hard (not impossible, but hard) to come by. Especially as you age. Because Chad finds them too. And he mistreats them or gets them pregnant or worse. I'm not being overdramatic whatsoever

>Unless you want a child or herpes, wear a condom. No matter what she says. There's usually a gas station open somewhere any hour of the night where you can buy condoms. You will meet irresponsible women. Don't become irresponsible yourself

>every little funny thought in your head - like how your boss walks like Yosemite Sam - if youre thinking it, that means someone else is too. That's what "humor" is. You can talk and joke about it without being mean. This is how people relate to one another

Attached: Screenshot_20170825-203312.png (1440x2560, 458K)

The only knowledge are systems of relationships such as mathematics which can have absolute truths and knowledge of model systems.
Chaos destroys deterministic predictions over time while quantum randomness fundamentally limits what can be known about any system, period.
There's no reason to assume most knowledge is anything other than you having high confidence in the information you feel justifies your beliefs. It's inevitably that your information for any given subject is incomplete, even if you're an expert. The most you can do is trust your information is relatively accurate and likely to be true.
Science is built on this principle in fact. An accurate description of science would be "A system of empirical observations that have yet to be disproven".

Attached: 1528044695497.png (316x490, 108K)

Most things you can learn for free or almost for free.

Don't take advice from failures.

Always hold a grudge against people that are truly wrong. If you're wrong, you'll make it up to them.

Attached: a97166_g111_6-lunch.jpg (450x568, 49K)

It depends on how you view knowledge. If you took on a completely jaded perspective and said that none is it all possible, then it would be odd that any kind of advancement could be made.

Take for example cell phone batteries. People are interested in making them last as long as they can, so they research ways to make them last longer. If no knowledge was possible, this would never happen, because all observations and efforts would have equal effect. Yet real results are evidence that some knowledge in some way was used.

That's why Aristotle went with justified true beliefs as a basis, and did so with purpose. He to some extent, knew that verifiabilty was too high of a barrier to expect, and as such didn't define knowledge completely. They may have made a huge deal of this when Popper did his writings, but really it's foolish to think Aristotle didn't have this in mind.

"Knowledge" only exists in the form of correlations. e.g. You see lightning and hear thunder, and both only happen during storms. They must be related right? No. You just find the correlation so strong that you assume they are related.
You can come up with explanations of why thunder and lightning are related to each other, but those explanations are still systems of assumptions that were based on empirical observations. The best example of this is Newton's laws of physics. They were accurate and made logical sense, but they are an inaccurate model of reality. Even modern physics have two incompatible, but stunningly accurate descriptions of reality. Science is wrong, and can only ever be wrong. Despite this fact we are still able to use our assumptions to do useful things with them.
"Knowledge" really is just high confidence assumptions. You can't truly know you're correct outside describing systems of relationships.
Justified True Beliefs is a system based on the idea that knowledge needs to be truth. It is impossible to fix. You can have a single set of facts, but depending on what parts of the facts people have will influence how they interpret them. It's much easier if you assume knowledge is just high confidence assumptions or conjecture. That way you can have a logically justifiable belief that you consider knowledge that turns out to be completely wrong. It's knowledge only because you are confident in it.
Truth based knowledge must allow for interpretation of situations, therefore it will inevitably have situations where someone will have false beliefs that they think is knowledge. It's a flawed model of knowledge.

Attached: 1458838853037.png (666x720, 610K)

>Your brain will treat sex personally whether you do or not.
>Hard drugs, and even soft ones, reduce people to things they wouldn't do otherwise and make many people worse than they really are.
>You don't get to choose what your flaws are. They have to be dealt with anyway.
>Real fights are quick and brutal and you don't get time to think.
>Juju, or vibes, or magic, or the supernatural, or whatever the fuck you want to call it, is real.
>You do not fuck with bad juju and it really is best not to put any bad vibes out there.
>The shit you access in dreams matters, the shit people see while on drugs is real to a larger degree than you think, and there's an element of reality to the stuff people came up with from trances and visions.
>When you approach a dog, stick the backside of your hand forward, with your palm facing inward, and let it get your scent.
>Stay away from coke and watch out for people who snort coke.
>Stay the fuck away from meth.
>Some people don't come back all the way from tripping.
>You're not really a special snowflake Mary Sue. Your character's flaws and motivations are totally cookie-cutter and they make sense.
>People in general hurt one another as a means of breaking their relationships when they can't imagine it otherwise. Somebody might start a huge fight with you or betray you in order to end a friendship they don't have the balls or emotional fortitude to get out of on good terms.
>Women often cheat for the above reason. It's how they dump you, by making you dump them. That shit was over the instant she decided to do that.
>You're overpaying for food.
>Get a rice cooker.
>Fuck crawling under the smoke. If the roof is on fire and burning chunks of the ceiling are crashing down, just run.
>Your muscular strength is actually orders of magnitude more than you think it is.
>Literally nobody is following the rules of this game.
>People who lie about small things will lie about big things.

Attached: 1527130072848.png (2048x1152, 1.23M)

How could anything work better than another or any system be I proved unless it happened with a really connectivity to the world?

If a group of people see a train go by and start talking about it, is that even at all possible unless they had some common occurrences? Subjective knowledge can only occur upon a real foundation.

Sometimes, you just need to punch a motherfucker.

The way you view 'chads' or 'roasties' or whatever the fuck you want to call them is completely off-the-walls wrong. You all just want a way to project your shortcomings on an evil boogeyman because you're too narcissistic to admit to your own social instability and other various faults. If you went outside for even a fucking second you would realize that anybody who thinks like the people on this board are delusional immature self-obsessed man-children.

Just pause for a moment and think before you do anything
You dumb lazy nigger

>The way you view 'chads' or 'roasties' or whatever the fuck you want to call them is completely off-the-walls wrong.

Not really. Chads are just the top percentile of men who attract more woman than most. Roasties are just basic bitch sluts. Its not complicated.

To be afraid of the concept of death is to have something to live for in the first place.

>People are selfish and brutal because they're desperate.
>You literally NEED human contact.
>Dogs and cats can totally sense when somebody's got bad vibes.
>Hitting your kids, even smacking them "gently," is a terrible idea no matter what tradition dictates.
>Even bad people will treat you better if you're kind and sincere.
>Don't fuck your friend.
>People underestimate the power of words and gestures over people.
>People really are more similar than different.
>No all "acid" is "acid."
>If you're wasted or on drugs and need to puke just puke. Holding it'll ruin your trip.
>If somebody passes out wasted, tilt their head sideways so they don't choke to death on vomit.
>Dumb people trick smart people all the fucking time.
>Most of what people say is ritual or filler.
>Literally just saying nice things and being cool to people will get you some pretty ridiculous results.

This, actually.

The problems of society are causes by the degeneration of general morality in both the private and public spheres of life for the majority of peoples.

It's my belief that history is a wheel. 'Inconstancy is my very essence,' says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good time pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away.

Attached: 37427458_1324172151089474_2488567110012239872_n.jpg (1080x1232, 147K)

>How could anything work better than another or any system be I proved unless it happened with a really connectivity to the world?
You can't prove their existence just as much as I can't prove their non-existence. It's entirely possible it's something we cannot answer at all. You need to assume you exist, and assume objects external to you also exist. You also need to assume the people you interact with actually exist as living beings and not just some kind of zombie or AI. They're solid assumptions that work and make logical sense, but they're still assumptions.

>If a group of people see a train go by and start talking about it, is that even at all possible unless they had some common occurrences? Subjective knowledge can only occur upon a real foundation.
Perhaps you're a Boltzmann Brain. Maybe we live in a simulation. You aren't proving to me that your explanation is any more "real" than the other two.
You're making the logically sound assumption that reality actually exists, and so do you. That takes the least amount of assumptions as well. It could still be an incorrect assumption, but until you have reason to believe otherwise it's what is "really" happening.

Attached: __shikinami_asuka_langley_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_azasuke__2f1d02 (800x875, 343K)

there's no such thing as "magic" you are filling people with superstition, stop, it's bad advice

>your rent should be 30% or less of your monthly income
how do you do this

No. Don't fuck with bad juju. If somebody offers to do some spooky shit to you, don't say yes because you don't want to be superstitious. If the place is haunted, don't fucking stay there so Travel Channel can make you into a documentary. Just leave. Don't try to reason your way out of having to stay away from the spooky shit, just stay the fuck away.

Your assuming that the ultimate criteria of knowledge is full on cartesian knowledge. No one in practice really goes that far. It's also a little rediculous to spend so much time trying to argue a point if you actually think no knowledge is really possible. Your behaviors betray your real beliefs.

The Futility of Seeking Wisdom
12 I the Preacher have been king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 And I applied my mind to seek and to search out by wisdom all that is done under heaven; it is an unhappy business that God has given to the sons of men to be busy with. 14 I have seen everything that is done under the sun; and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind.[b]

15 What is crooked cannot be made straight,
and what is lacking cannot be numbered.

16 I said to myself, "I have acquired great wisdom, surpassing all who were over Jerusalem before me; and my mind has had great experience of wisdom and knowledge." 17 And I applied my mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is but a striving after wind.

18 For in much wisdom is much vexation,
and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Attached: 1520909066159.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

>cause and effect is a lie, not everything has a reason and nothing is predetermined
>smile more
>eventually, you'll die and be forgotten. Don't let anything stand between you and what makes you happy, because that's all that matters
>drugs aren't bad if you know what you're doing
>have no fear. Life sucks anyway, what's the worst that could happen?
>always assume people are good. I know this one's particularly hard, but it'll improve your relationships with people. Just like cats and dogs sense 'good vibes' or 'bad vibes' on someone, humans do to, only on a subconscious level.
>that said, have no mercy for those who break your trust and betray you

>Your assuming that the ultimate criteria of knowledge is full on cartesian knowledge. No one in practice really goes that far.
I am making that assumption, yes. Occam's Razor should have no limits. If you want to understand the mind you need to find the most fundamental assumptions possible and build your system on those.

>It's also a little rediculous to spend so much time trying to argue a point if you actually think no knowledge is really possible. Your behaviors betray your real beliefs.
I can't prove my beliefs are true. I assume they are because they require few assumptions and tie in nicely with other beliefs I have.
Trying to find "truth" is misguided, as it assumes that ultimate truths exists, or are knowable to humans, who are bound to emergent systems of the universe such as spacetime.

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_hairu__2b418b44cb85b919d24e890a987151e1.jpg (400x400, 130K)

do you really think people can't know 'truth?'

>If you're not learning one new thing each day then you're not living

>work towards getting fit, exercise your body. How can the mind operate at it's full potential if the body isn't?

>NEVER tell others about your sexual excursions (i.e. don't kiss and tell). The only time you should ever tell anyone about your sexy exploits is when you are asked to talk about it. But know why the question concerning your sex life are being asked:

If it's a woman asking, she is asking you to gauge how attractive and marketable you are to other women,in other words if your wanted by others. If you're wanted by many she will be more likely to sleep with you.

If it's asked by a man, then he is trying to establish that he is the alpha. Look, no guy is going to ask you how many girls you bang if he knows, or estimates, that you have been with more women than him

>get a goddamn hobby. Playing video games and watching TV is not a hobby

>READ A FUCKING BOOK it pissing me off that so many younger people don't read. What are interested in? Read a book on it. Assuming that its not some autistic shit like anime, video game related shit, etc. Reading WILL make you smarter, or at least more knowledgable. Even if it's fiction. It's a brain exercise.

>learn how to play a fucking instrument. Everybody EVERYBODY loves music. If you can learn how to make it perhaps you will be loved too

>Pray

>You're greatness weakness is not your inability to succeed but your willingness to accept that which is subpar.

>Learn a foreign language. If you only know one language you are below the majority of the world.

>Don't apologize unless you truly need to. Apologizing makes you appear weak because it implicates that you weren't aware that your action or decision would end in mistake, which basically means that you weren't thinking forward. Only apologize when you truly and sincerely mean it.

>play chess

We can know truth in systems of logical relationships such as mathematics. We can prove mathematical and logic statements because the relationships grow out of the fundamental assumptions. They are the way they are by necessity.
When talking about the self and the external world you must make the assumption there is a difference between your self and the environment of yourself. How do you know your wall isn't as much "you" as your arm? There's likely some external object that is causing this sensation of a wall to you, but can you know if the wall you experience is actually an accurate representation of the object external to your experience? Perhaps it's better to treat everything you experience as a part of you. That idea isn't so absurd if you really take this line of thinking seriously.
In this case the best you can do is sort the good assumptions out from the bad assumptions. It's impossible for you to prove me wrong, just like I can't prove my argument is true. Either way it's still the most accurate way to describe our relationship to the rest of the universe.

Attached: __cure_marine_and_kurumi_erika_heartcatch_precure_and_precure_drawn_by_umanosuke__e18858b1d8cf616b4c (499x578, 86K)

sounds like a unch of dumb shit. people generaly know whats true and whats not

Cont.

I'm slightly drunk so I'm just going off rn

>Learn to love being alone, love yourself. You have to learn to be OK with who you are as a person. If you don't like being alone its becasue you don't like who YOU are. So guess what faggot, make good decisions. Make choices that will make you proud that you did those things when you think back on them.

>give at least a dollar a day to the homeless. Whether on the street or wherever.

>Spend 10 minutes a day in silence. Use this time to reflect

>always say thank you to the bus driver

Memories are horribly unreliable when put under empirical studies. There are methods developed that can give people false memories that they believe is true. A staged robbery happens during a class, all students are shown a series of photos and asked to pick the suspect. They are then asked how confident they are. Most were confident in their choice, but in reality the actor robber was not in any of the photos period.
There are other good examples of our brains tricking us unto believing false information, such as people who believe they have "lucky socks" or "lucky numbers". They observe a correlation and assume there's a causal connection.
We believe what we "know" is true, even if we never questioning why we have the beliefs and if they're even accurate or not.
It's not dumb shit, it's how we probably all experience our own little worlds.

Attached: 1520967160115.jpg (480x574, 47K)

>Make choices that will make you proud that you did those things when you think back on them.

I fucked up

Attached: 1484264434917.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Thats assuming that you are defined by your past. Big mistake. You are the person you will be tomorrow. Who do you want to be?

>Who do you want to be?

Punished Jackie

Attached: 1485630644238.png (886x848, 1.14M)

shake your milk before pouring it. makes it taste better

Ive driven one of those. The torque that the triple sequential turbos produce is insane

>always assume people are good
I have been fucked over so many times by that its not even funny. Ive been nothing but nice to people thinking they are good and they have been the shittiest people ever