Why do girls refuse to date you user?

Why do girls refuse to date you user?

Attached: 1532846970770.jpg (600x600, 103K)

Because we are ugly and ugly men are considered worthless

I don't ask them out

can't refuse me if I never put myself out there

>Why do girls refuse to date you user?
Becausz im not white

I'm ugly as sin and have no social skills what so ever. And even if one did decide to grab coffee with me out of sheer pity, she would likely discover the bevy of emotional and mental issues I have and deduce (correctly) I'm going to kill myself in a few years.

So in short I'm not worth the time.

>Manlet
>Balding
>Masculine face because I don't consume a certain 3 letter word food.
This makes me unappealing to women until I reach an older age. Older women seem to like the bald with thick beard look I got going.

I don't know. I haven't had the balls to ask one.

I'm 25, I don't have a car or a job, I have depression and I live with my parents. I'm also boring and not talkative.
I certainly wouldn't date me if I was a grill.

Attached: me.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Man that girl on the right has such a pretty face (not to mention her body which is perfect and conventionally attractive). It's something to do with her eyes and the area surrounding, they're so relaxed and alluring. And typically I believe blue eyes suit most women best, but in this case I think the golden brown is even better. She has kind of low cheekbones, yet her eye area makes up for it and perhaps compliments it. Very nice girl. I knew one girl who looked like her in real life. Most would probably rate her 6 or 7 out of 10, but she was 10/10 for me. Also dubs.

because i live in a time when girls have easy access to instant sex with attractive men and when they're not doing that they're soaking up positive attention on the internet from men they don't respect.

The better question is why do I refuse to date girls? I haven't felt any emotional nor romantic connection with any women I've seen.

They don't
Just go out a lot and try to get female friends. If you give a shit about your looks, and invite a lot of their friends out one of them will say yes eventually.

I like to shit on them for ruining the west

>1.65 m short
>ugly
>poorfag
>no experience with relationships or sex
>no passion for anything
>no hobbies
>no sense of humor
>boring
>3 years until I get my degree, if everything goes well.

Given all the alternatives most women have, I understand why they wouldn't want someone like me. It's better to just focus on other stuff. But sometimes it makes me feel sad.

Honestly op? it's just because I don't fucking care enough
In the past 4-6 I've seen women become more insufferable and self entitled as a resultl of empowerment, and that combined with just how shit everything is in general makes me just wholly uninterested in looking for a female to date
looking at it from a net gain/loss perspective, you're putting in hours of time and hundreds of pounds/dollars, not saying the wrong thing JUST for sex? doesn't seem worth it to me
Even if you do find some girl with whom you have reciprocated love, what're the chances, realistically, of that happened to someone on this board? people are more divided and afraid of social contact (on both sides of the gender spectrum) than ever before, with anxiety and depression apparently running rampant in everyone
To be honest OP? i'm just fucking drained. I'm tired of even trying or caring to get a girlfriend. It's a sisyphean effort and not one i care enough to maintain

Attached: 1520888642549.gif (422x585, 911K)

because I am ugly and socially inept, do you have any other questions user?

I never ask because they won't be loyal and women's personalities are the most uninteresting thing. I just stick with banging sluts, I'm not going to commit to a female.

I live in probably the most hyper normie and hyper eugenic city on the planet (nyc). I simply cut it, this city is a playground for hyper wealthy chads from all corners of the globe.

>I simply cut it
I simply can't cut it*

I don't know, honestly. It feels like I'm just invisible to them for whatever reason. I've done a lot to improve myself in pretty much every way but it seems like it doesn't matter at all.
I'm average height, Jow Forums, have had a decent haircut for a few years, pretty good fashion sense, many normie interests (had those beforehand anyway), got better at talking to people by forcing myself into social situations, and I'm naturally pretty funny, but I just couldn't seem to get a single girl interested in me while my friends glide between relationships or hookups without even trying. I have one friend who's literally incapable at talking to women even when drunk but still has girls throwing themselves at him because he's facially attractive.
Its not my standards being too high either, as when out with my chad/normie friends I routinely notice girls I think are qt that they don't, and its not for a lack of trying either.
I just guess for whatever reason I'm just meant to be alone forever even though I don't want to give up hope of finding that perfect girl for me someday.

Attached: 1499889751981.jpg (577x583, 58K)

Because they don't know I exist
there is not one women I speak to regularly I simply don't interact with them

Not like anything would change if I did

Because I'm unemployed and on my country's version of mental health disability (suicidal depression)

I'm tall, not fat and I own my house but unemployment and depression are (understandably) kryptonite to women

Because I don't want a committed exclusive relationship. Most girls aren't okay with an open relationship.

Because I'm studying my ass off to get a good engineering school.
However, I feel like I'm losing all my social skills because of all the studying.
Anyway, if things don't go well with girls, I will have other things going in my life such as travelling, working, meeting new cultures and also I'd like doing some humanitarian work in the poorest countries.
But having a girlfriend is not a life goal for me, I'm more concerned about knowing if I could get a girlfriend or not with my social skills. This is for some reason important for me.
Also I've read that :
> A woman should always be accessory in one's man life, not essential.

Attached: e40.jpg (331x334, 29K)

>I dont find them attractive enough to ask them out so I wont put effort just to get rejected by some girls I am not really interested in.
>tho if the one on the right is into me, I would definately date her

They don't, really. I don't meet any

They don't, i refuse to date anyone because i'm afraid i will end up with a controlling person.
So basically i'm still looking for that right person.

Because fucking awkward to talk to

Because I only work low level wageslave jobs and am uninterested in gaining social status

because I'm short and ugly and balding!

I'm not incel because I hate women, I'm incel because women hate ME

dO pEoPlE hAvE To FuCkInG DiE???

Attached: 1531246607921.gif (400x444, 1.04M)

funny how '''''''fembots'''''' are always conveniently absent during threads like these

If I knew I wouldn't be here. >>>/reddit/ /thread

Ugly autist with no future. I can be really friendly with women and they often think I am very funny but every time I want more they get creeped out.

Because I am not Chad, and not the top 20% of man

>20%
Hehehehe
Try 0.1%.

Because I'm overweight.

>I'm basically a mute in social settings (I've literally aggravated women by just sitting there and being quiet because I have nothing to say).
>I lack the confidence to take the initiative
>I'm a NEET in my mid 30s still living with my parents

Fuck, that's gonna be me in three years...

I wouldnt date myself if I was a grill.
Im very depressed and thus not very talkative.
Im supposed to be alone.

Fucking these. Social anxiety is the worst.

I have a massive inferiority complex and can rationalize any decision that keeps me safe and comfortable

because i have a gf, fucking bs

Don't be back.

>ugly
>smelly
>stupid
>rotting teeth
>no clout
>beer gut
>unemployed
>bad conversationalist
>hiv+
>low IQ
>can't drive
>not that tall
>beta, submissive demeanor
>mentally ill
>live in mommys spare bedroom

litany of reasons really. no wonder I'm alone. I envy the super Chads that women will commit to so much, maybe I can get a quick fuck but she certainly isn't blowing up my phone trying to get my attention or begging to come over to my house or something.

how'd you get hiv?

Because im ugly. Yes the ugly that showering and lifting weights won't fix.

Not even sure about the refusals, I just never approach one with more than wishful glances.
Can't do it, I'll lock up and freeze on even considering pick-up shit.

i like your attitude user. i myself am a chad but you are the best of the betas, once your making bank you will be attractive anyways.

Ugly
Manlet
Poorlet
Brainlet

>brit
Im sorry

Fake and gay. I'm filthy rich and still nothing.

>hiv+
Fuck off normalfag. Go be normal somewhere else like on /soc/.

I have nothing going for me besides my somewhat okay looks (when I decide to clean myself up) (which is never)

haha well mabye you should pay for surgury and personal training and speech practice, you need to be improving yourself and trying even if your rich, just makes it easier. wear suits and drive a sportscar my dude.

I don't get out much and talk only to few girls.

They don't. I've had sex with a bunch of girls and had two long-term girlfriends. You guys are fucking retarded.

me too dude, im 9/10 goodlooking but i dont meet many girls. if i do its via tinder and even that is hard, these hoes are super picky. even for a chad like me its hard work. bars are easy pickings though. if you want to get laid make freinds and go to bars together.

Misspelling you're doesn't make you seem cool and like you don't care. It's very obvious that you do this intentionally. I also think that you're a huge cunt in general.

They don't.

Original like a mofo

Nice humblebrag, you douchebag.

haha well thats ok if you think that friend. im a pretty chilled out person and im not a fast typer so i use lowercase i and your and shit like that. i dont come here often but an attack on my person seems harsh, care to tell me whats bothering you about me my dude?

They don't, I just never ask.

I think most of them would either way, but It is purely speculative.

My fucking inhibitions won't let me, and even getting hammered by alcohol doesn't cure that. Extasy is only thing that is able to free me out of those internal chains, but it also makes me cringy all-loving fluffy faggot. And the comedown is fuckawful.

I don't see why you'd engage a person that just called you a cunt in a conversation, or why you'd think that the said person wants this.

Because I'm a virgin. That's literally the only reason at this point.

im just bored and mabye some of you anons want some advice or help with life, im a kindly chad whos browsed /b/ for many many years now, im new to this board though. i came here because i feel for you dudes. so down and angry all the time, i just want to share my wisdom with you all.

>hiv+
You deserved your shit life

Attached: anime is a cancer.jpg (345x436, 32K)

I've never asked anyone because I can't even fathom why anyone would want to be with a fugly khhv manlet in his 30's with virtually no income generating capability and no prospects.

For me literally that I do not engage them, more so out of hatred except at work.... but rarely leave the house for anything .... Actually not bad looking ... good face, good teeth, nice car, half decent body ....

we are born only to die in war

You sound very sweet user

Don't fall in people's social graces, Aspergers and people ask me if I'm angry all the time.

I wonder how fat the girl on the left feels around the girl on the right

It's the other way around. I avoid girls because of my small dick. Even though I apparently have a likeable personality and as handsome.
God giveth and god taketh

Dude, are you literally me? I came to post something almost exactly like what you wrote.
It really sucks when you spend all the time in the world fixing yourself and becoming a better man only to still face social rejection on the part of your peers and potential partners. I guess we just weren't made for these times.

Attached: 797ee2b7fe4977bf9e74b497e487d5cc--moomin-childrens-books.jpg (500x376, 26K)

Same here bro
I went to a bar last week and felt like I was in a zoo. It's so fucking weird being around hyper Normies and Chads/Stacys I was just looking around and realized how different I was compared to these people.
I wish I could find a place to belong, but I guess loneliness is our curse.

It's like that in every cosmopolitan city. Hell, I'm on vacation in Bucharest of all places and it's the same way. You feel such a sense of cognitive dissonance with these people that you almost don't even want to be there anymore.

It's like being in grade school all over again, when you're that one weird fuck left out of all the drama and fun. The only difference is that your grade school self didn't know you'd be the same way even so much later.

ugly and tall > handsome and short

Have trouble reading social cues, don't know what norms are.
At least I got spider sense, that tells me people don't like me and when to leave :/

Attached: 1528515080502.jpg (500x750, 114K)

>tfw big dick but no girl is interested

Short Chads can still pull some. I've never heard of an ugly Chad, however.

They don't, I just never talk to them

that's not true and actually all in you're head.
cognitive dissonance describes the state of saying A and thinking B and ultimately the effect of yout mind starting to think also A because it can't handle the difference.
It's not the appropriate term for your situation.

I've never asked them, they've never asked me. We have nothing to do with each other.

1. I am not funny at all. My attempts at humour usually fall flat and are followed by an embarrassing silence.
2. I have a tendency to sound pretentious and sometimes the things I say can seem like an affectation. I am not trying to seem smart all the time but I seem kinda rude sometimes.
3. I have a really shit skinny-fat build. Thin body with a little beer belly pouch.
4. I cannot come. I cannot ejaculate or feel pleasure when attempting to masturbate. I have been to the doctor; my testosterone levels are normal. I had an MRI scan; they said my prostate is normal sized and they can't work out why I cannot come. I am worried I have unfixable nerve damage or something.

Physical deformity plus 2 scared to ask ;-;

bro bro the ugliness is all in ur head. you just need confidence!!!

A man has no time for women when he is driving the asarcens from the holy land.

MOST INCELS ARE CRIMINAL FILTH, WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN NEEDS (=their own dick), AND GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WOMEN'S NEEDS OR WELLBEING. THUS, THEY DESERVE TO DIE.

1. INCELS WANT TO ENSLAVE WOMEN, TO BE ABLE TO FUCK PURE VIRGINS.
2. INCELS WANT TO KILL PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT GET TO FUCK PURE VIRGINS ALREADY.
3. INCELS ABUSE ALL WOMEN BY CALLING THEM WHORES for fucking multiple men, WHILE ADMIRING MEN for fucking multiple women. THAT IS ABUSE, to keep the number of illegitimate children as low as possible, the way that MEN CAN STILL FUCK MULTIPLE WOMEN.
4. INCELS ABUSE ALL WOMEN BY ACCUSING THEM OF THE DEGENERACY OF THE MODERN SOCIETY, because modern women fuck with multiple men. IT IS ABUSE to accuse women only, even if MEN FUCK WITH MULTIPLE WOMEN as well. And you can not even excuse men's part in it by saying that it's natural for men to fuck multiple women, because whether it is or is not, men can still hold their dicks back and fuck fewer women. It's just that these fuckheads want to ENABLE men to fuck multiple women, by accusing WOMEN ONLY for the degeneracy of modern society. AND THIS, IS CRIMINAL ABUSE too.

To put it short, INCELS DESERVE TO DIE, or should be INCARCERATED for the rest of their lives, because they plan to ENSLAVE WOMEN, WANT TO KILL PEOPLE, and ABUSE WOMEN by punishing WOMEN ONLY for the emergence of illegitimate children and the degeneracy of modern society, so that MEN COULD GO ON FUCKING MULTIPLE WOMEN.

AND NO, YOU BRAINLESS SUBHUMAN FUCKHEADS, I AM NOT INTO FUCKING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ALL. I AM ONLY INTO KILLING ABUSIVE FUCKHEADS THAT MOST INCELS AND MOST MEN IN GENERAL ARE. Even the NON-INCELS are quilty of the points 4. and 5. in my list.

SO, THERE WILL BE BODIES, both of incels and non-incels, lots of them, IF THIS WHORING BUSINESS and OTHER SHIT WON'T END. I go now and dream about burning alive all fuckheads on the face of the Earth. It can do for the time being.

because I refuse to acknowledge their advances, and allow it go pass the flirting stage.

Attached: 1509829514377.jpg (1000x707, 152K)

Women are slaves, period.
also there is no point 5 in your rant, work on it.

> im old
> im poor
> im ugly
> im fat
> im on disability for mental health reasons
> im a dick

So yeah, all good reasons.

Is this some new pasta?

Huubeedoobiidaa, this is original

They'd know before they had to ask me this question.

I'm in constantly depressed and I look like I had consume meth. Also I'm too scared to experience rejection again, plus I'm shy as fuck.

Attached: wojak chair.png (500x658, 21K)

>Also I'm too scared to experience rejection again, plus I'm shy as fuck.

This so fucking much.

I forgot that I'm ''the good guy''. I hate being like this. I can't take it anymore lad.

Attached: worain.gif (500x275, 365K)

>MOST INCELS ARE CRIMINAL FILTH, WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN NEEDS (=their own dick), AND GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WOMEN'S NEEDS OR WELLBEING. THUS, THEY DESERVE TO DIE.
Chad does this and you don't beat an eye.

>1. INCELS WANT TO ENSLAVE WOMEN, TO BE ABLE TO FUCK PURE VIRGINS.
Chad does this, you dont bat an eye.

>2. INCELS WANT TO KILL PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT GET TO FUCK PURE VIRGINS ALREADY.
Science has proven humans have a psychological need to be loved and for intimacy. When that is not received over an entire lifetime, humans tend to go crazy.
>3. INCELS ABUSE ALL WOMEN BY CALLING THEM WHORES for fucking multiple men,
Slot shaming is a thing, has been a thing and likely always will. Not my personal dig unless they're liars about it.

>WHILE ADMIRING MEN for fucking multiple women.
Keys, locks, etc. I find manwhores just as distasteful though.

>THAT IS ABUSE,
Oh no, mean words and hurt fee fees. Grow up.
>to keep the number of illegitimate children as low as possible, the way that MEN CAN STILL FUCK MULTIPLE WOMEN.
Enjoy single motherhood much?

>4. INCELS ABUSE ALL WOMEN BY ACCUSING THEM OF THE DEGENERACY OF THE MODERN SOCIETY, because modern women fuck with multiple men.
It is degeneracy though.
>IT IS ABUSE to accuse women only, even if MEN FUCK WITH MULTIPLE WOMEN as well. And you can not even excuse men's part in it by saying that it's natural for men to fuck multiple women, because whether it is or is not, men can still hold their dicks back and fuck fewer women.
And women could close their legs but dont. Equal parts at fault. Be the bigger woman, unless you're incapable.

>It's just that these fuckheads want to ENABLE men to fuck multiple women, by accusing WOMEN ONLY for the degeneracy of modern society. AND THIS, IS CRIMINAL ABUSE too.
Stop calling everything you dont like "abuse". It makes you childish, which will lead to you seeming to be inferior and feeding into sexism. Only you can woman up and over come hurt feelings.
1/2

>To put it short, INCELS DESERVE TO DIE, or should be INCARCERATED for the rest of their lives, because they plan to ENSLAVE WOMEN, WANT TO KILL PEOPLE, and ABUSE WOMEN by punishing WOMEN ONLY for the emergence of illegitimate children and the degeneracy of modern society, so that MEN COULD GO ON FUCKING MULTIPLE WOMEN.
LMAO.

>AND NO, YOU BRAINLESS SUBHUMAN FUCKHEADS, I AM NOT INTO FUCKING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ALL. I AM ONLY INTO KILLING ABUSIVE FUCKHEADS THAT MOST INCELS AND MOST MEN IN GENERAL ARE. Even the NON-INCELS are quilty of the points 4. and 5. in my list.
Go back to your gender studies class, lmao.

>SO, THERE WILL BE BODIES, both of incels and non-incels, lots of them, IF THIS WHORING BUSINESS and OTHER SHIT WON'T END. I go now and dream about burning alive all fuckheads on the face of the Earth. It can do for the time being.
Oh you are so adorable. You'd be a female Elliott Rodger, talking all this then failing to actually accomplish anything.
2/2

Speak for yourself
I'm tall, handsome and several girls have hit on me in the past but i never progressed because of my social autism
When a girl shows any affection towards me i get all uncomfortable and look at them like they are some ice monster
Then they immediatly smell my lack of confidence and self assurance and loose all interest

Attached: 1513558819637.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

Who cares mate? Being social is not a life goal. If we want women we have to play by our strength, which is for most people on this board intelligence. Use your intelligence to gain social status, take power, and soon Chads will have their own /Chd/ where they will wonder how to have women with no brain.
> We can't let the brainlet Chads take our women

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x594, 123K)