Do you sleep with plushies user?

Do you sleep with plushies user?

[Spoiler] if so,what are they,are they yoir friends [/spoiler]

Attached: 1531087123181.jpg (608x857, 82K)

i do and they are my only friends. i like to sleep with a big rabbit

I would like to feel the comfort of sleeping with someone real

I have some plushies, but I don't sleep with them. Thanks, OP.

i do and i still hate faggots, traps and animeposters.

Attached: 1462693599954.jpg (496x480, 40K)

>is a faggot that posts an anime trap

Irony!

I do. It's a blue puppy and he's my friend.

>tfw still sleep with cartoon horse plushie gf

i don't even watch the show anymore but i love her

Not a plush but i have a tiny Eevee figurine that I need to sleep with next to me on my bed side table, pic related

I've had a stuffed animal wrestling "federation" for almost 14 years - it's still pretty fun.

i have one underneath my bed with a knife and a smal vlask of holy water and a small booklet with sigils i made to keep shadow people and malevolent spirits and beings away

Post pic,ive been trying to keep them away by making a circle od sparrow blood but id wont work

>he isn't prepared for night crawlers
Bwhaha do you have a death wish or what

I got distanced from the show after S3, still browse /mlp/ tho

also, post plush with timestamp

I do. I sleep with a little bunny ive had since i was a kid. Its nice and comfy.

I sleep with plain pillows. I can't sleep without my pillows, and/or something to hug while I sleep. I do collect some plushies, but I don't have them in my bed. The only thing in my bed that could be considered a plushie is a square pillow with a fish on one side, the pillow is soft like a plushie. Besides that idk

I have a few, but I don't sleep with them. :3

I sleep with a giant shark because it helps sleeping on the side.

Please be my girlfrien please I'll do anything

I too sleep with my pony waifu.

Die you degenerate barneyfag, how hARD IS IT TO SHILL YOUR FUCKING SHITTY TODDLER SHOW

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x156, 17K)

>tfw no lg for daddy to tuck in her stuffed animals

I actually do. I don't know how a girl will react if she ever goes to my room and sees my plushies, weeb shit and pink stuff. I'm also kinda of muscular so I will seem like a faggot (I like cute stuff OK?)

I have a bear I've had since I was 3. He stinks of piss though, even after washing. He's basically my spirit plushie - smells, looks terrible, and has never gone outside. He's my best bud.
A few years ago, I bought a dog soft toy that is very cute. Was very embarassing to buy though, had to go into a kid's shop aimed at little girls and pick him up and go to the counter, where a clearly disgusted chasier served me. But he's been a good friendo and good pupper.

Post room user, i'm curious.

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 52K)

Yes. I absolutely love my duck plushies they are the only things i can give physical affection to.

I used to sleep with an alpaca.

Attached: 1504393150851.png (398x685, 126K)

I use a crucifix and my faith in the lord. My neighbors however go all out and even salt the entrance to their door.

I have a dolphin plush/pillow I sleep with and hold when I'm at home that I got on a school trip. Its one of the fondest memories I have and so its important to me

Attached: 1508291513143.jpg (867x1068, 131K)

I do. It's a blue giraffe.

>pic related
>no pic

What a dumb faggot

I have this. It was a birthday gift from some old coworkers that helped me keep my sanity at a shit ass job. It was half a joke (they knew purple was my favorite color but they also wanted to get me something silly) but it was the first thoughtful non-cash/giftcard gift I had gotten in many years.

No it's not my friend.

Attached: pillows-purple-devil-emoji-pillow-1_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

using emojis in real life is even more cringe worthy than the people who talk about Jow Forums or greentexts

I know, but I couldn't care less. I don't even use emojis, but it meant a lot to me when I got it and it still does now.

I have like 3, a Bear, a toucan (is it english?) And a Madagascar pinguin, i dont sleep with them but i like looking at them or hugging them quickly

Attached: attack_stig.gif (480x272, 1.06M)