Females and good grades

Women make up the majority of people with the best grades in school and are the majority of students in the, on the average, highest paying field in every country (Medicine with 70% women) and still, I never met one single smart woman in my entire life, ever.
My best friend started to study medicine with 25, on the average, the few males in medicine are always older than the females, the male students are all people I would consider smart, they earned the privilige to study medicine and I would assume they could rule every other field.
Meanwhile all the female students I met I would considet below average intelligent, they talk about make up shit and they don't understand a single problem you could solve with a bit of logical thinking.

Did they all just got their grades due to orbiter and boob bonus? I also recognized that female medicine students are mostly in the 7-9/10 range in terms of looks.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://seii.mit.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/SEII-Discussion-Paper-2016.07-Terrier-1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwislaad5cTcAhUB2VMKHbHLBCMQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3DSu5ExFqDbChDvuP8SRZp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Females have better grades because we're on average smarter. It's no big mystery lol you coping medschool reject

Attached: 1494598604211.png (801x876, 212K)

nice bait
orotogog

Women are very good at learning. If they are told to do something they will do it. While guys mostly have their own mind.

Some girls at my university literally study 10 times as much as i do while i miss half my classes.

that is because there are multiple types of inteligence.
they are better at some but worst at the others.

most of my doctors are female, they are better at remebering tons of biological stuff and prescribe or diagnose acordingly. They also usualy have better inteligence.

men on the other hand have combinatory logic as well as street smarts and other types of practical intelligence.

>Medicine
It's just rote memorization, innit

Some of it is teacher bias.
But the modern school system was constructed in a way that is very unfriendly to how boys work.
You only get 30 minutes to an hour a day to run around and play? It's complete bullshit.

Boys still do as well or better on tests, by the way. They are just less likely to hand in homework, more likely to disrupt class, etc. so their grades get dinged.

Greater male variability hypothesis. There are more male on both ends of the bell curve, meaning there are more male geniuses but also more male idiots. Women trend more towards the average.

Lol no. Women are more like 1% of medicine and 90% of nurses. Saying nurses are medicine is like saying it monkeys from india are the same as the researchers at d-wave working on quantum computers.
Also
>med students
>not all borderline retarded
my sides again

There was actually a study not that long ago showing that when works were regraded after being anonymized, women's average went down significantly AND men's average went up significantly (2 levels of bias are being introduced, there's an actual agenda against males on top of another pro-women).

There is a lot of evidence that shows teachers grade in bias favor of female students, and when grading is done anonymously male students do better than female ones.
Its basically female teachers skewing it in favor of female students.
lmao

Source? That'd be interesting.

Willingness to do schoolwork and rote memorization (among women) vs practical/philosophical knowledge (among men). I was near the top of my class academically and it always shocked me how retarded all the girls around my tier were. They could solve math problems really well but often failed to comprehend even the most basic philosophical topics.

Attached: EB5F1733-6848-486B-9FE4-B05D4F2B2B29.jpg (720x905, 86K)

>im good at playing language games with no practical use whatsoever but these stupid thots only excel at mathematics, heh
Do you hear yourself

>I believe everything mainstream society tells me about politics and dont wonder why I exist but I can do numbers good
yeah I do

Because the entire educational system is biased towards women.

>philosophy is nothing but politics and I'm smart because I'm a Trump fan
Just stop.

That just sounds like the excuse niggers use. Da white man is keepin us down

Based women are redpilled as FUCK *dabs on incels*

Never said either of those things.
I agree Jow Forumstards should leave though.

No, women are the majority in medicine too.

Did you even go to school nigger? Ever been to a gym class? Why do girls need to run 100 meters in 20 seconds and boys need to do it in 15 for a same grade?

t. never been in even premed

Medicine, as well as the vast majority of the educational system, is built around sitting down on your ass and memorizing shit. I don't think women are much better at memorizing shit, but they most likely are better at sitting down on their asses to study for prolonged periods.

t. dropped out of elementary school
You can quite easily look up statistics, you tard.

I talk about Germany mostly (as you can see, English is not my native language), there medicine has 70% women.

So that explains that more women are studying medicine how exactly?

>privilige
>"why are women smarter?"

kek
You see very clearly that the statistics show your preconceptions are wrong, and yet you double down anyway
how do I into cognitive bias

Shows you how far diligent work gets you

Same guy here. Wanted to add with the 47 dicks sucked. Thats diligent dick sucking

Dildigent

Ty

Fdhdtuxthv

I haven't been able to find statistics on this but I would love to see a study on which democratics of people cheat and plagiarise the most. This is anecdotal evidence from what my smart friend told me most of the people in the top classes were cheating and a lot of them were girls.

It's almost as if modern education values rote memorization over actual understanding.

The medical industrial system is one of THE most evil systems on this planet. Allopathic medicine is completely ineffective and treats symptoms not cause. It relies entirely on the cut/burn/poison method. Anyone submitting to it is a flawed and deeply evil being. All those cute medical students deserve to be tortured, raped, disemboweled, etc when you really think about it. Hehe so much for high status mub doctor hehe! Stupid evil slaves of the most vile pus ridden institution of keeping abominations alive to energetically harvest their pain.

So, what about those schizo meds? Taken them?

Females and stupid roasties get better grades because their behavior is the model for how the school wants everyome to behave. The jews controlling the school board want to suppress male behavior to make us more submissive.

>women are stupid
>cant do grammar ("Did they all just got their grades due to orbiter and boob bonus?")

Most of it can be explained by this . Not the run and play stuff but the test vs homework.

What would you consider smart? I mean I am a physician, currently doing a residency on orthopedic surgery and had my IQ tested 4 years ago by the WAIS IV test and I got a score of 131.
What metrics are you using to judge intelligence?

Attached: 1530513690267.jpg (1080x1080, 320K)

you have to be one boring twat to 'study medicine'

Girls are better at reading, remembering then writing it on the test. But when it comes to understanding and taking decisions they are at a disadvantage. The majority spends most of their lives conforming to current trends or popular countercultures so when you take them out of the social playground and give them responsibilities they'll find ways fuck up. Like herd animals, useless on their own.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://seii.mit.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/SEII-Discussion-Paper-2016.07-Terrier-1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwislaad5cTcAhUB2VMKHbHLBCMQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3DSu5ExFqDbChDvuP8SRZp

Abstract has it

actually on average females are extremely average. thats why theres only male geniuses

>he fell for the multiple types of intelligence meme
what is the G factor?