What's your type of girl, user?

It's not like she will ever date you, but hey, let's fantasize

Attached: 1532660396399.jpg (673x767, 100K)

Cute, girly, lovely, wholesome, the type that makes your heart warm

Attached: 1532393437362.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Quiet, submissive, willing to be a housewife. That is about it.

This body, this cute face:

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_iur(2).jpg (680x1024, 252K)

Notice how she's got a nice, healthy layer of feminine fat coating her bum, thighs and tummy? I call that "Renaissance thicc" and it's sexy as fuck.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_iur(1).jpg (680x1024, 84K)

affectionate
mildly dominant
independent

Really into armpit hair and a bush too.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_iu08X3KW3U.jpg (531x800, 57K)

beautiful, edgy, autistic, and wants to play out weeb fantasies with me irl

thatd be pretty cool

If I could choose, she would be exactly like Kelly.

- Northeast Asian or Ashkenazi Jewish, or both
- Plays an instrument (preferably violin, cello, or piano)
- Highly educated
- Artistic
- An adventurous side
- More intelligent than me, but accepting of my inferiority
- Kinky
- Likes going to orchestras, musicals, plays and also more hipster-y music festivals

Attached: 1486430571915.jpg (750x750, 88K)

a girl with a little bit of meat on her but not too much. excited and energetic. full of motivation. has the same retarded dumb sense of humor as me. i wanna be able to marry them.

Attached: 1445722718918.png (900x900, 558K)

>Articulate, likes to write
>Likes cats
>Wears glasses
>Dark hair
>Overweight
>Low sex drive but loves to snuggle

Some day...

Personality wise: Energetic, friendly, free spirited, has a temper when need be though and very loving.

Bonus traits: Great cook and eats like a pig, loves children and wants many and a fucking animal in the sack.

bro that just really sounds like a fat cat lady

>Low sex drive

What're you fucking gay?

>bro that just really sounds like a fat cat lady

Did I stutter?

why do you want this
organliee

Attached: screenshot.148.jpg (549x549, 145K)

for me its blu rose

Attached: 3ae506dfa221efad8809131ea48e951c_7353.jpg (450x360, 51K)

Shy, skinny, wears glasses, cute, wholesome, has weird sense of humor and likes watching terrible movies

sorta like this, I guess
pic related

Attached: 1532207360718.jpg (553x553, 45K)

Pretty sure that a redheaded udmurt girl who dresses semi-goth with a bit of militarism or noir/dieselpunk, by body looks average, has a vague interest in anything finno ugric, finno ugric nationalism & listens to hardstyle is simply nonexistant.

I mean on top of that willing to tolerate my mannerism towards people.

Myu type of girl is a quiet nice introvert, who likes anime and just want to be loved

Stacey will leave, but Maude the cat lady is forever.

Personally, I want to marry the ugly girl from

Can't stand Jow Forums's general taste in women. You lot like skinny, teenage-looking weeb girls who look like they'd rather read Yuri mangas in their kawaii thigh-highs than go out and do something fun or fuck.

>tall
>isn't amerifat and diabetic
>mentally stable/isn't mentally defective hoe
>has a hobby/passion
>can and actually take care of herself
>isn't a cold hearted fiend
>isn't a total bitch, but also isn't a total pushover
>sometimes wholesome
>somewhat perverted
>fun to tease and mess around with at some moments
>isn't completely dumb as a brick, can be a mastermind or genius
>can have huge boobs and ass, or be completely flat, don't mind if her boobs and ass are surgically enhanced

someone needs to love those girls too user

pic related, don't have much of a preference for looks besides generally cute-looking

Attached: oof gf.png (640x400, 42K)

The kind of girl that can like me but that's impossible to find

Truly a man of culture.

When will females realize that feminine fat + hairy armpits is GOAT?

>tall
>isn't amerifat and diabetic
>mentally stable/isn't mentally defective hoe
>has a hobby/passion
>can and actually take care of herself
>isn't a cold hearted fiend
>isn't a total bitch, but also isn't a total pushover
>sometimes wholesome
>somewhat perverted
>fun to tease and mess around with at some moments
>isn't completely dumb as a brick, can be a mastermind or genius
>can have huge boobs and ass, or be completely flat, I don't mind if her boobs and ass are surgically enhanced

was meant instead of , just corrected some stuff

All I want is a qt tomboy gf with no mental issues that is fun to talk to, doesn't mind my /tg/-tier hobbies, and is passionate about something that isn't normie as fuck (muh travelling, muh Netflix). Unfortunately, the girls I seem to attract are fat, boring, and into BDSM.

My gut tells me most of these girls are semi-asexual. They do fine on their own as long as they've got their anime and K-Pop bands unlike the male weeb of Jow Forums who is a pathological pervert and craves women, men or even traps.

The only valid answer. Normalfags be gone!

While I don't consider her mai waifu, Senjougahara is the closest to my ideal combined with what I need. Also I don't believe she is a Tsundere, I consider her a Kuudere who acts Tsundere because she knows he likes it.

Attached: hitagi-senjougahara-manga-purple-hair-monogatari-series-bakemonogatari-besthqwallpapers.com-1366x768 (1366x768, 110K)

no they just channel it into other things because chances are they never had 'normal' sexual development. most 'alt' girls (esp. ones that look really childish which isnt appealing to boys at school who want to seem mature) didnt get any attn from men so they spent their time getting random ass hobbies instead.

once they get older those sexual feelings will rear their heads cuz thats when their hormones will start to peak.

As soon as they stop letting gay men in the fashion industry tell them they ain't beautiful cuz they can't play the xylophone with their ribs.

I think I speak for a lotta guys when I say Proxy Paige would be top 10 if she just stuck to shooting scenes for Big Wet Butts, Big Wet Asses, Ass Parade etcetera cuz of her body instead of specializing in shit like shoving cupcakes and baseball bats up her bum.

God, she's the right kinda 100% natural Renaissance thicc...

Attached: wp_ss_20180729_0002.png (610x408, 319K)

Maybe. I'm cool with girls liking anime and other weeb shit. I just ain't into the thigh-high kawaii socks wearing, flat bum/flat chested, "look at how cute I am when I pout my lips and open my eyes REAL WIDE for my selfies UwU" typa girl.

A 1:1 replica of Lydia deetz from beetlejuice that's it that's all I want

The reason I love old nude artwork

Attached: pompeian-bath-giuseppe-barbaglia.jpg (548x900, 118K)

The one that looks like boy

>a bit chubby/curvy/soft/THICC
>~20 cm shorter than me
>red hair
>glasses
>cheerful
>can keep up a conversation
>roughly the same interests as me
>supportive
>likes to cuddle

I browse these threads looking for a description of me so I can feel like someone wants me.

Even though nobody wants me.

It's because they think those girls are their female counterpart, and that those girls are actually lonely, socially awkward, or would understand them at all.

>You lot like skinny, teenage-looking weeb girls who look like they'd rather read Yuri mangas in their kawaii thigh-highs than go out and do something fun or fuck.

Yep, that is exactly what I want in a girl. Aside from the unwilling to fuck part.

>type of girl
>girl

Are you a woman? Why would you care if people here want you if you're not gonna date them either way?

>Are you a woman?
You answered your own question. Many girls care more to be wanted which is full of promise, not to actually have which could be disappointing.

I wanted her to answer tho, we're all preaching to the choir here, but I like it when the girls themselves realize how shallow they are and how they're just the Stacey's of the robot world.

That self-realization stuff does seldom work in my experience, most bury the unflattering thoughts too quickly.
Rubbing it in their face and watching the denial works better. And both ways hardly ever lead to any change in the pattern.

Why do you think I wouldn't date any of the guys here? I have once and would again. The thing is robots in particular love to say they don't have high standards but are notorious for pining after the most attractive girls and would drop their "practice gf" at the first whiff of Stacy's attention. Everything robots claim to hate about girls is what they hate about themselves but won't admit.

It's not shallow to want to feel desired, it's human.

Men only care about Stacy. This is why women who come on here--who would actually understand and appreciate them more--get shit on. They get treated like dirt, so they act mean in turn, and robots use this as proof that femanons are all cruel. Then some normie Stacy will get on here and milk everyone for attention and be a cunt in the process, but no one cares.
Men. Only. Care. About. Stacy.

>It's not shallow to want to feel desired, it's human.
Rape and killing is human too, history proves that. Does that make it better or excusable?

I find it quite shallow to first willingly toy with that desire and then claim they didn't and never wanted to, and how dare males think I had a part in this?
Yeah we males mostly DO give it too easily, but it does take two to tango.
The whole 'but I was just looking for friends and meant nothing' while soaking in feeling sexually wanted is a popular dishonest cope imo.

i wanna fuck a blaue rose

Cute face, takes care of her body with exercise so has a great ass, open to the idea of getting breast implants if her tits aren't at least C cup, early 20s, smart, no mental illness, has a creative hobby or more such as playing an instrument or drawing, has a sense of humor, normal or slightly high sex drive but real kinky, majoring on anything that isn't pants on head retarded and passionate about it, compassionate, polite, non religious,

College degree in anything because I have one, parents that are still together and preferably upper middle class because mine are, everything else is very negotiable

Im a huge advocate for the art hoe aesthetic. Short hair, denim jackets, big circle glasses, checkered Vans. Usually into artsy weird shit and pushes me to try new things. Can never go wrong with a pretty face. Thiccness or a nice tight butt are always really appreciated. At this point in the game thats kind of the ideal.

It sucks that these kind of girls are almost UNIVERSALLY overly political feminists, and a significant portion of them are lesbians. At any rate, they probably wont be attracted to a pudgy autistic half-Gook with an inferiority complex so Im shit outta luck regardless.

i just want someone who is very clingy and always wants to be as physically close to me as possible

Attached: andy15_10.jpg (594x891, 138K)

You don't want that. They constantly worry if you really love/like them. If they are being too annoying or if you want another girl and it drives them crazy until they mental boom.

>You don't want that.
Oh fucks sake.. yes, I DO want that, and so does he. I knew women like that, I have dealt with it before and I like that way.

Keep the denial if you yourself actually are that way, or the helpful suggestion if that was your intention.

Is it too much to ask for a musician chick who would be able to put up with how fucking energetic and spontaneous I am

The one that would actually love me

i am an extremely clingy person
i have never met someone who is more clingy than me
i need someone who can at least match my level

That sounds like a perfect relationship tbqhwyf. What is even remotely unappealing about any of that?

Attached: ADE4B2EA-E583-435E-853C-1D111A44518C.jpg (717x895, 113K)