Red flags pertaining to women

>tattoos
>piercings (with the exception of earrings)
>dyed hair
>shaved off and painted eyebrows
>smokes
>isn't a virgin
>doesn't have a hobby/passion
>has a social media account

Attached: 1525548631968.webm (720x720, 1.73M)

i disagree.
especially
>tattoos
>smokes
>has a social media account

If a person is a socially active and has a lot of friends, drinks or smokes i feel like he's a better person overall.
I have no idea how to speak to someone who never goes out, never drinks, and does not have a social media account.

>isn't a virgin
oh darn ! !

Only ones in your list that repel me are the tattoos and piercings.

also
>greenflag, waifu her
Has a socmedia account but last update was years ago.

>Smokes
Kys user

>piercings
What if you are really attracted to these on women

Attached: E5C65824-B8E5-440F-A69A-3DC302E46330.jpg (322x322, 16K)

Thene you're a mega super fag

Then do what you want and don't base your opinions on what Jow Forums thinks you fucking faggot

probably means you like damaged women. Think about what that means.

>>has a social media account
Your hand. You want to marry your own hand don't you OP?
Why not add 'breathing' to your list of redflags?

>b-but inane self-depiction is like breathing for women!
I hate the fact that you are mostly correct. Not Op btw.

>tfw you view all of these as green flags

Social media is a red flag regardless of how common it is.

Shaved off and painted eyebrows is a green flag? Not having a hobby is a green flag? Dyed hair? the other stuff is fine but those three are no nos

>smokes
>drinks
>tattoos
>not a virgin
>fat
>fake nails
>too much make up
>doesn't know how to dress
>gets emotional when arguing
>intellectually uninterested
>doesn't seem genuine
>doesn't seem excited doing things with you

just kill me now, user. i know.

add
>lots of male friends
>is physically intimate with people they are not dating
>lies, even if it's small or mundane
>drinks excessively

You will be alone forever or at least physically. Enjoy your 2d waifu nothing else could make you happy.

>>has a social media account
Your insecurity is showing.

Anyone disliking the vapid cunt lifestyle must be insecure? Cool, good to know.

Mhh i just have to find a conservative 19/20 year old women. Other things can be taught.

The only true red flags are
>gives up on things the moment they get too difficult
>values comfort above doing the right thing
>has no sense of loyalty or what it means to follow through with something until the end
Being a sweet pure Christian girl, wearing floral dresses, playing piano, etc does not in any way guarantee that a woman will have these traits. A girl who's been shielded from difficulty all her life may not have the character to stick by you should you lose your job, get diagnosed with a serious illness, fall into hard times, etc. I'm not saying you should go for tattooed "liberated women" either, just that you ought to consider if a woman has some ability to manage life's struggles.

Conservative women are biggest sluts
As soon as they see what attention they can get on social media, their restraint breaks instantly and they ride the carousel harder than radfems.

But... but i like sweet pure girls in flower dresses :(

In all seriousness :
The right values are the most important thing but without some real attraction it doesn't work either.
You have to smile when thinking about her.

This is mabye true in america but thanks god i live in Europe.

You better not be in any slav or slav-like country.
This is triply true in slav countries.

speaking as a guy who has had a few serious relationships and a decent number of flings, I'm going to provide a more realistic list of red flags:
>many tattoos + piercings (specifically tramp stamps and tongue/belly button piercings)
>changes hair color and/or style frequently
>excessively conspicuous (and particularly revealing) clothing
>constantly using phone even in social situations
>carefully curates social media accounts
>no real hobby/passion, particularly a productive one (art, science, whatever)
>history of promiscuity but no long term relationships
>constantly complaining about men/white people/social justice issues (having opinions about them is fine if they know when/how to talk about it)

applicable if 3+ apply. none of these are a huge deal (except maybe the last one) if you're just trying to have a fling, but for a LTR, the above list provides a pretty good heuristic for determining mental stability

It depends. I know girls from romania and kosovo who still have conservative values.
Or just meet younger girls and if she falls for you, you can teach her more conservative values.

Awww, so innocent and cute.
Be careful though, life isn't as pretty as propaganda says it is. It isn't enough to have "traditional values", it never was and will never be.

Yeah i know but i want to date from the "traditional values" pool. Not the "entitled feminist who had causal sex last night" pool

These threads are great, especially when some butthurt thot tries to make a "red flag" thread for guys. Basically everything OP said, except social media is going to be more specific, like if they spend all day on Twitter/Instagram/etc., the type of person who will like and respond to posts instead of posting meme shit all day or pic related.
Also:
>anyone who has ever claimed to be raped
I'm not saying this as part of some sort of sexual purity standard, it's that anyone who claims this is probably either an attention-seeking thot, and if not that, someone who has all sorts of legitimate mental/psychological issues.
>owns more than one big dog
overlaps closely with pitbull apologist
>uses the phrase "as a woman" unironically
>claims to be a feminist
>votes liberal regularly
That's all I can think of for now

Attached: 1505418845832.png (760x756, 285K)

The problem is, the traditional values ones are great liars.
Just because she says she's loyal doesn't mean shit if she fears that saying otherwise will doom her.

You can only really trust women who are allowed to be whores but choose not to be. Which is, unfortunately, a fantasy.

>votes liberal regularly
That part is autistic.
Many normal people vote and half of those vote liberal and don't flip-flop.
If you said something like
>genuinely cares about politics
then it could be taken as a red flag, because people who care about politics tend to be cringy and pretentious. But since you singled out liberals, it clearly looks like you're the red-flag-bearer here, not the alleged thot.

I think that's why you have to meet her parents and friends. If they are good people she probably also is.

But your second point is true. A women who actually doesn't want to act like a slut is very rare. Mostly the family pressures them to be more reserved.

>red flag, because people who care about politics tend to be cringy and pretentious.
Probably, women like Ann Coulter or Laura Southern are not viable candidates either under any circumstance.

No, ever voting liberal is a huge redflag. It shows she is not just a shitty person, but an objectively bad on as well.

Conservatards are much worse, objectively low IQ

>social media whore
basically if they spend all their time on social media and waste their time with vapid, garbage 'content' that they think makes them quirky or interesting to others. I despise that shit and can't stand any of it. it's so fake.
the beta orbiters many of them have don't help either.
>mfw a girl I know updated her profile picture and she got 530 likes within 2 days

Attached: absolutely degenerate.jpg (600x600, 105K)

Oh man. Good thing for you sex dolls are a thing.

Date me user but I am 3D :c

tranny, your place is in
>>lgbt

For a woman in this day and age, it's more suspect if she doesn't have any social media. Her entire life is off the radar, and there's probably a good reason for her wanting it to be so.

I'll give you the first five, the other three I'm indifferent about.

>Her entire life is off the radar, and there's probably a good reason for her wanting it to be so.
Yeah and I would enjoy getting to know that reason. Far more interesting then some average whores "purchases of todays shopping" pictures.

Correct besides
>has social media account
Because that's basically unavoidable in this day and age for a woman unless you're after a smelly fat """fem"""bot.
Also I'm willing to make an exception for small, remotely tasteful tattoos if everything else about the woman is perfect.

I'd refute this with pertinent research, but I had to recently on Jow Forums because some brainlets don't read the papers they draw their screenshots from. Atheists and democrat voters aren't more intelligent, but neither would I assert that they're less so.

>tattoos
>piercing except for ears and maybe bellybutton
>smokes cigarettes (I hate the smell, vaping is fine)
>defines herself as anime/manga fan (liking it is fine, but shit like revealing power-level in public is not)
>doesn't like dancing
>is atheist (I am fine with any religion)

Holy shit, the measuring of vaginal depth really is a thing!?

FINALLY! A GIRL I CAN BOTTOM OUT!

>she doesn't want to be your 2nd mommy
>she doesn't like short/slightly out of shape men
>she's doesn't want to spend her life with someone who doesn't have any interests, friends, or future prospects

kek, the absolute state of r9k

Attached: 9C5Fsmf.jpg (577x382, 32K)