Fembot feels thread, how are you this Sunday? I've been pretty bad these last few days

Fembot feels thread, how are you this Sunday? I've been pretty bad these last few days
>meet really nice robot from here years ago
>talked to him and have a lot in common
>he confessed one day
>wasn't interested in a relationship so reject him
>5 months later find out he has a new gf
>regret rejecting him and want him

Attached: 1490574808191.jpg (690x780, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He he has a new gf he was never really a robot

Why don`t you just get a new bf? You clearly didn`t want him the first time, so stop being jealous

i dont have feels anymore

Attached: 1532144582760.jpg (784x522, 39K)

i'll be your gf femanon please respond

This is literally like a 3 year old mentality that you're supposed to grow out of when you're a child.

You're just envious. If you didn't want him then, what changed?
Move the fuck on.

it's because he felt superior to the robot, but now that the robot found someone else he feels inferior.

reminder that there are no females on this board and the very few exceptions to this rule 100% want to bait you out of your shekels fellow robots.
The only way to avoid these threads is fapping before clicking them, this way you have no spike of lust and just see through their disgusting facade.

Attached: 1529628019204.png (252x200, 11K)

why do people keep making these fembot threads? females can not be robots

I'm about 4 months from giving up and looking for a gold digger at this point. I don't mind disgusting subhuman femoids who're only here to bait me out of my money anymore.

A lot of people never grow out of it, women at large do not.
Why do you think a guy ALWAYS catches far more interested looks from females when out with a gf? Most would sneer and snub when that guy was out there alone.

I want to make you feel again.

Because it's an easy way to get hundred (You)s

I wonder what the proportion of female to male on cc is, I can't be the only male who posts there.

Probably about the same as M:F on arcanine.

Probably 75:15 or something like that. It's clear there are quite a few males there and they're a small community so they would easily form such a large fraction.
I don't know why any robot would ever want to post there though, every last one of them is a classical roastie who's "so lonely" because chad dumped her again and she has "only" had fucked 10 chads this month. The girls who actually don't say things like these are actively attacked by the userbase, even.

Are you in their discord too?

Ive been researching cheap suicide methods since i still cant afford a gun. I dont want anything messy since i still want to look recognizable after my death. My life has been a consistent shithole and the only guy that i loved left me and that really takes the cake

Attached: 1532106566274.jpg (720x529, 33K)

That's what you get for being a faggot.

yeah i dont use it much though

I'm feeling pretty alright. Bit of a headache and I cough but otherwise okay.

>The girls who actually don't say things like these are actively attacked by the userbase, even.
They're the best kind and easiest to target, even if they are actually whores themselves most of the time.

fembo- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FEMBOT YOU USED UP ROASTIES.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
EggGod said it the best - no such thing as a fembot

>Fembot
Doesn't exist whore
>He has a GF
He aint a robot either you chad seeking slag

Attached: asdadadf.jpg (946x1408, 251K)

what does this nigga know? notta

I'm a dyke be my gf pls

I missed church :<

Now I'm just chilling in discord waiting for something in my life to change

Attached: 5a6571bde76be2adb15c99cbddda0454--pastel-art-art-styles.jpg (640x640, 83K)

thats no good, go pray to the lord right now

It's been 5 years and I can't get over Lynne. No other girl I've talked to even begins to compare. I doubt she even comes here anymore, but I still hope she sees this