NEET Methods of making money?

I am 18 fresh out of HS and I dont wanna live off my family's resources anymore, it hurts me when I ask them for cash for vidya n shit, but working fast food isn't for me I would lose my shit having someone control me.

How are you NEETs making money?

Attached: lazy_online_money.jpg (283x166, 17K)

You gotta get a job son

I want to die :^)

Mining cryptocurrency. Right now, I'm mining LAPO coin which can only be mined with a CPU at the moment. I make about 400USD/day

>i would lose my shit having someone control me
unless you neet it then you have to nowadays, at least until you save enough money then you could think about starting your own business if you want to be your own boss
dont be soft and think that youre above having a boss while you save, if you do that you wont get much sympathy btw this is the path a lot of neets on this board go down

You might make money or you will end up posting pink wojaks and considering suicide like the majority of posters there

Stay NEET and just pirate your "vidya and shit". Wagecucking is hell and you're not going to make shit without a steady gig. Since the NEET methods are the same as the pajeet methods and they do shit for pennies on the dolalr so you gotta compete with them on that.

Become a security guard:
>sit around and pretend to do shit
>really doing dick all
>if something actually does happen call police and let them handle it
>employer actually prefers you call police instead of handing situation yourself
>basically your job is just to see something and report and be a witness
bonus points if you are a parking lot guard for a store at night. Nothing happens the whole night, you basically just goof around on your phone and nap.

the most boomer post i have read so far today. kys asap

Is there a videos or something you could recommend to someone who knows nothing about crypto? How do you go about mining? Dont you have to put in a large investment first?

Do online surveys.

Head over to Jow Forums and trade crypto with the rest of the NEETs who's income relies on usury.

You people are everything that's wrong with capitalism, I swear.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_a3432df80b654f1e0437f2efd65ca25ae71 (1003x1002, 202K)

As I said, you can only mine it with a CPU right now. So you can mine with your home computer. All you have to is download the wallet and enable mining

I make all my money in two ways
>graphic design(logos, icons, shirts, business cards...)
>selling music i made with my black metal band
The music part isn't that profitable, but it helps with the bills and for vidya.
Graphic design is relatively simple, you just have to be creative and be a freelancer so you can actually make money from multiple sources at a time. Also, everyone right now is looking for these "trendy, minimalistic logos" so any retard can make one.

I have a plan to turn $1500 into 100k. I already turned 50 into 1500 last month in less than 1 hour. A friend of mine already made it that way, but he did start with 20k. Great things are about to happen my NEET friends. We all gonna make it. Don't lose hope.

Attached: KING NEET.jpg (409x409, 67K)

Leveraged trading?

we need a second business board where crypto discussion is banned.

>Leveraged trading?
No that's way too risky. Has something to do with crypto but nothing with investing in some shitcoins or trading.

sugoi ponzi scheme bro

Help me out KING NEET!

I shall give you 15% of profit.

Attached: broke neet.png (311x401, 235K)

How much cash do you currently have?

About 900

Tell us how, bro.

If I told you, I would have another competitor. Figure it out yourself lel

I know you want to advertise your band, so how its named

This, gib name fren.

not a ponzi sheme, I'm not trying to sell u anything
It took me a long time to perfect it. If everything works out and I made my money I'm gonna share it so you guys can try it as well.

Attached: NEET.jpg (850x400, 48K)

Keep selling shit for above the price it's worth and continue the cycle.
Use the supply and demand method when doing this.

I'm living off of rental properties and dividends. The real way to be an independent NEET is to build up a nice nest egg. It is ironic though, the people that want to work the least work the hardest

where do you get the wallet?

lapo.io

Here you can download it

What CPU or how many do you have? How the fuck are you making $400 a day?

Also, how the fuck do I start mining with this program? I can't find any help.

I just did that. Is it that ez or do I have to do something with my wallet.

>How are you NEETs making money?
do you mean NEETs or do you mean people who don't leave their house, because if you're a neet literally the only way you can make money is benefits

Enjoy your key logging malware.

If your a female, trap, or tranny then you can be a camwhore. Not amazing money but works. Or you can just find some dude online to buy you shit (you'd be surprised how easy that is).
If your a normal male then I have no idea.

The difficulty is still low. I mine with an AMD Ryzen on my desktop pc.
>click settings top left corner
>clink options
>here you will see a slider to allocate cpu power, set it to max

I don't want to post the band name here cause you'll find my real name. I can tell you that we're a suicidal depressive black metal band from Serbia. I think you can find us pretty easily.

Not at all. I'm working at home when I get a contract and I also have investments.

firstly key logger is a type of malware so calling it key logging malware is dumb, secondly keylogger aren't really in the wild anymore since c&cs are so easy to set up most wild malware are RATs and finally the software is open source you actual brainlet

then you're not a neet by definition lad

Yes, and then how the fuck do i start mining? It's really annoying. where is the 'start mining' button ?

I sure am when I'm in between contracts.

if it gives you a steady year round income then it still counts as employment even when you have no active contracts (at least in the UK)

thats how you do it. Set it to max and open up task manager brainlet

It's not steady nor year round

ah my bad then, why do you do it if you don't mind my prying I mean why not get something more stable?

400 a day with ryzen, hmmm yes certainly

Attached: 0vRIKUD.jpg (640x782, 44K)

It is ironic though. The threads with the most potential end up being the most useless.

Just get rental properties is the financial version of "just be yourself."

>tfw just got a security licence so i can get a low stress security job like this
I bet it doesn't work out, but it's still good to aim for something

Do it for a hospital so that you actually do shit and aren't sitting around all day like a lazy piece of shit that should kill themselves. Leech.

I went to university and got a job.

I don't think so. "Be yourself" means "don't change it'll all be ok", which is of course horseshit. "Get a rental" is a goal that you can work toward to get passive income going and implies that action must be taken to get to where you're going.

I downloaded it but it's taking a while to sync. And how do I know if it's actually mining?

Play roulette tables. Then you can easily double your money.

Go to task manager and check cpu usage

It's been saying "syncronizing with network" for the past 20 minutes. This usually happen?

Well you need to download the entire blockchain so it can take a while.

The lottery. Play the lotto and win.

I have a similar scenario to you though. I'm actually loaded, but I dress like a normal person. The other day I had just finished doing my grocery shopping and I saw about a young 30's looking wannabe chad dressed in a really nice suit, and a really nice haircut. I wasn't fooled though because I could literally see the estrogen seeping out of his fake chad body. After I loaded up my groceries into my 2017 Toyota Camry XLE, I drove by the fake chad while hes loading up groceries into his audi rs5, I rolled down my window and called him a faggot. I could see him a little bit angry at first but once he turned around all he needed to do was catch a glimpse of my thick chad skull and muscular neck to know that he was outmatched. He pretty much wimpered back into his car. Its just funny how hard he was fronting, but he was such a bitch lol. I genuinely enjoy putting fake chads like you in their place. Afterwards I went home and fucked my girl. I already felt 100% satified because I fucked her that morning too, but I fucked her again because her pussy was already dripping wet. I've never used KY Jelly before because I know that anal is fucking disgusting and I've never fucked a dry pussy before. Anyways, I went to bed with this radiating feeling of assurance like I always do and I slept a solid nine hours like a baby excited for the next day. I'm only 35 but I'm already retired.

patreon nsfw artist and taking commissions 24/7

/Biz is filled with nothing but retarded crypto kids. Even reddit's wallstreetbets is better because they actually cover stuff like options and forex

I do play the lottery every Friday the same numbers. I'm never talk about the numbers because I'm afraid that people steal them and win.

Attached: wojak3e.gif (630x630, 26K)