Guess the cock count

What's the cock count of an average beauty model like this? I'd say a lot.

Attached: 75673177_panda-for-hqcelebcorner-net-5.jpg (2400x3600, 3M)

2-4. Most men would be too intimidated to ask her out. She probably fucks the same Chad over and over.

Puffy vulva

that applies to all white women

that's a penis

104 miles of cock

>Supermodel
Probably used as a sex slave for billionaires a couple of times

Also, go back to plebbit

Attached: 1527775181586.jpg (750x910, 93K)

go outside

White cock: 1 or 2, 3 at most
BBC: dozens

YES 8+ looks woman usually have a boyfriend or fuck the same chad over and over

Attached: 0aa7fb1c1b7cfa8e790348d816236661[1].jpg (1280x1920, 430K)

Incel.

Doesn't this belong on bant or b, anyway?

Attached: tuck.png (759x451, 479K)

Nah, it's just because she's affluent and doesn't have access to desirable cock
You boys of rich parents are undesirable, plain and simple
I'd have already had that bitch spread out

This photo is a better example of diverse 8+ looks women

Attached: t3y4213retfin[1].jpg (2139x1500, 447K)

Are black men so boring that they need to swap them over and over?

Maybe if men stopped fucking women outside of marriage, you wouldn't have to constantly complain about women's nature, which is to get pregnant and have babies. Why do you think they fuck around so much? Feminism denies this reality. Deep down, way down deep, women want to breed. They've been brainwashed to think it's all about sex, and they wind up sad and bitter and unfulfilled.

The same can be said of men. Men love that there is so much available sex. It's not only Chads getting laid these days, as most incels want to believe.

If you want decent women, behave like decent men. Withhold sex except during marriage, and women will give up their feminist bullshit. Men could've prevented feminism, but chose not to do anything about it because men are even bigger sluts than women, easy sex is ultimately what men want, not marriage.

So shut up with your whining. Until you walk your talk and do something about this global epidemic of skankdom, start with the skank inherent in yourself, men of the world.

I can smell your respect from here.
You should've used a condom.

>Elsa still steals the show

Abour tree fiddy

They have to be selective to get where they want and to keep position no rich old guy wants a thot that had 100 because he can always pay for a hooker this girl however is a trophee, can't be over 10 by 30.

You are right. Most women whore around because they are insecure and want to be get confirmation they are worthy. i see it all the time, women trying to catch your attention, and if you ignore them they get even worse. women who do not get ignored don't really need it, but these women are only in the top 1% or educated women.

Attached: 11223522634634.jpg (3000x2353, 3.53M)

Elsa for me.

Attached: humbleboomer.png (284x529, 56K)

Yeah way hotter than most of those chicks but my favorite is Taylor , right next to Elsa

>beauty model like this?

Taylor Swift is at 19 cocks, so that is the average

totally speculative based on her countenance and demeanor. probably 20-30

Not true

There is ALWAYS some guy willing to try his luck, thinks he has a shot or just lacks self awareness and will hit on a girl especially when she is really attractive.

Whether or not the girl finds anyone that she thinks measures up to her own standards is different

No Taylor Hill steals the show..

Yep

Why do you know any of them?

We hear their names sometimes in the internet,tv ,etc get curious and search them

Is Elsa third from right?

Ye

She's the one with the face that's so pretty that she's almost ugly again

probably kind of low compared to other sluts. if they're good looking enough they might only get fucked by guys their trying to work with like a boss or something

Mathematics have not been able to define a number that high.

I would say 2-4 at first but I've realized that she has definitely been through a "I luvvvv sex" phase when she was younger. She no doubt fucked a lot of chads in high school. I think when women start modeling they only fuck like 2-4 chads.

True.
Girls like this can pick and choose
She clearly isn't a virgin but it's not like she's a 6/10 slutting it out because an easy lay is all she's got to offer a guy.

They all look the same origino