Why are Latina feet so juicy and delicious?

Why are Latina feet so juicy and delicious?

Why do they feel so fucking good on your dick?

Attached: latinafeet9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.13M)

>tfw no latina gf with qt soles for me to cum on.

imagine how good it feels cumming from Latina toes

Attached: latinafeet7.jpg (1385x1474, 978K)

imagine you have a qt Latina gf and she gives you a nice footjob with her sexy beige soles and toes, and when you're about to cum you give her a feet creampie. Her soles are wrapped around your penis head and all the cum gets on her soles, you have an amazing orgasm then she licks the cum of her soles when she's done

That sounds great. I'd kiss her feet before she does it.

me too. I would want them in my face first

Have you ever gave any girl a feet creampie?

I'd kiss them and lick them and rub them on my face.
No user, I haven't.

Would you smell them too?

And would you give a qt Latina a feet creampie even if her feet were sweaty, and your mom has to watch?

Of course I'd smell them.
sweaty feet yes, mom watching no.

Yeah I agree. Not a mother, but I think I would take the deal if it were a distant cousin.

But sweaty, fuck yes, that would make it even more enjoyable.

I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that in front of anyone. I'd want to worship then fuck her feet alone.

Yeah I feel that.

I would be so fucking happy if that happened, I need to try to make it happen in real life.

What is your preference in Latina feet? Do you like them big, small, or medium?

I love them all, but I think the crown jewel of Latina feet are the slightly above average sized ones. I would nut so hard from those that my asshole would tear

Dedicated samefagging is an art imo

there are 3 posters ITT, I'm not samefagging

>

I'd prefer them small. I find small feet to be the cutest.

Attached: file.png (328x267, 6K)

i'd prefer cum in that nice booty

Small feet are cute, but what's cool about bigger feet for footjobs is that they make your dick look smaller and give you more space to nut on.

What matters most if that they're shapely in my opinion, and of course nicely colored and juicy

You're right.
Sometimes I fantasize about having a qt rest her feet on my face while I jack off. Maybe she even does it for me.

>she does it for you
I think that would be much more desirable. A feet in face handjob would be amazing, and I would like for her to make me really get a good smell while I'm close to finishing

Why does their pussy always smell like onions and chorizo?

Latina booties are awesome. They even look nice when they're not large

I think it's that beige color that makes them so awesome

Most pussy smells like onions, user

I wouldn't last very long.

I think I would last 30 seconds. But that orgasm would be insanely fucking good

I'd make a big mess.

I have only smelled this distinct essence from Latina. It's a huge turn off.

Well stick to footjobs then

why does that pic only have Jow Forums related results when i reverse search it

can you imagine how fucking good these would smell? would be an instant nut if I had these in my face

Attached: latinafeet.jpg (720x960, 241K)

hnnnng I want to rub my cock on them.

I wonder if Latina feet being so amazing is an evolutionary design to reduce excessive pregnancies

I'm more than willing to test that out.

I don't understand how there are any Latino men who don't have feet fetishes

so what does getting a footjob feel like, exactly? and how good is the orgasm compared to masturbation?

I have a foot fetish but I'm disgusted by foot jobs, cumshots on feet, etc. cumming on the bodypart I want to smell or lick is just nasty

Attached: 1522878615294.jpg (1280x832, 155K)

but imagine how good it feels to give a girl a feet creampie? that nut must be so amazing