Why do people care so much about having a gf? Is it just a chad meme?

Why do people care so much about having a gf? Is it just a chad meme?

Attached: b220602d546211c9d10135b0854720e2--space-patrol-luluco-spaces.jpg (236x209, 13K)

i want a bf
>tfw no bf

There's this hormone called "Oxytocin" that is produced when you're "in love" and it actually makes everything in life way more bearable and even cures depression.

It's not about the gf, it's about the free of charge std-free regular basis sex the gf provides.

I got a gf a couple years ago and all I got out of it was depression

It's a fucking meme. At this point in my life I'd give everything away just so I could undo one mistake. Just one mistake reversed and I'd thank the Heavens on my knees.
Nothing else matters in life.

Attached: 1532857123217.gif (320x240, 526K)

this tb completeIy h

All throughout the mainstream media we're inundated with having a gf being the ideal way of life. In movies dudes fall in love and they couldn't be happier. At the end of the movie something usually goes wrong which creates the fear of losing all that happiness only for the couple to get back together which strengthens the need for the relationship.

The best males also always get the girl. For a man to be successful he needs the approval of the opposite sex where all the Anti-Feminists speak with poor English, are ill tempered and overall Beta.

For each one of us to be born our parents had to get together to conceive us, so not only is society built around marriage but so is our biology. If we want to continue our species like our ancestors before us we need to get a good job, get married and have kids. On the other side of the spectrum the males who fail in life (us) don't procreate.

However I think most of all we're looking for companionship. We're lonely and we're looking for someone to talk to and establish a connection with. As wonderful as all the shit posting on Jow Forums is, it's a sorry substitute for an emotional connection. We're looking for someone to talk about our problems with, to share all the noteworthy events in our day, and to have someone to love and be loved. Human beings evolved to be social animals, and we still need that.

Attached: 1488170113391.png (500x590, 19K)

Fuck off back to /soc/, normalnigger.

It only becomes worse with every passing year, and not just because your chances are becoming even slimmer, but also because everyone else around you is getting married and having kids and starting to talk about it more and more and accusing you of being weird for not having kids of your own. At this point, when you have never had a friend, let alone a girlfriend, and everyone else has had many of both and are even getting kids, it starts hurting a hurt you could never have imagined before.

As if Jow Forums really wants anything in a relationship other than milkies. I'm a KHV and that'd be my only reason for ever wanting a gf. Luckily I hate people enough to override such poor judgement and I actively avoid any situation that could possibly have me interact with a woman beyond minimal necessary contact, like if I had to talk to one to order food at a restaurant or something.

Is this what you guys do when someone says something you cant defend? Tell em to fuck off?

Attached: 1501250541108.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Normalinbred kill yourself.

>At this point in my life I'd give everything away just so I could undo one mistake.
What mistake?

This
>tfw no bf

Attached: 1523384732824.jpg (937x1064, 94K)

Being born of course

Bla bla societal standard/norms etc.
That is the reason.

Attached: SmallChief.jpg (538x304, 19K)

Because of the social environment around you pressing you to find a partner.
Your parents are disappointed with you for not finding a daughter in law. your friends make fun of you because they have had numerous partners.

Damn this hit me hard user, I never even thought about this.

Men have emotional vulnerability problems egged on by constant internet bullying and see mommygffuckdoll as only way out when really the only real way out is death cause you'll never make up for the poor emotional attachment skills you developed in childhood. At best you'll find other people in arrested development like yourself and end up in insecure and abusive relationships

You can go to a prostitute and get your dick sucked and not worry about STDs. Prostitutes get regular check-ups on STDs so they won't be a walking biohazard.
>in my country.

It's about more than sex, you can already fulfill that need by other means.

Obsession with being like everyone else, you cannot be different or fall behind, look at what your friends and cousins are doing, you can't be worse than them, you have to be as good or better

quoting a follow robot
> I can jack off my dick but can't jack off my heart

i love my gf, she has helped me out so much, but at the end of the day she didnt cure.my depression and anxiety. became a dope fiend and cant hold jobs and all that. when im feeling really bad tho its nice to just lay down and hold eachother. its worth it if u find the right person. but dont expect a gf to cure your shit

Relationships give us a sense of purpose, belonging... contributing to something greater than our own selves.

It's not even so much about happiness or staving off loneliness. Life without purpose can be hell even if you're otherwise comfortable and happy in a material sense.

Not saying relationships are the only way to achieve purpose, but for most people it's the easiest way.

This is actually great.
very original

Attached: I'll Drink to That.png (500x522, 148K)

>>tfw no billionary model bf who can provide me anything i want and treat me like a princess

ftfy