White people, what the fuck is wrong with you?

White people, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1532868260384.jpg (667x886, 137K)

Being well hydrated is racist! GALLONS OF WATER ARE A HUMAN RIGHT!!!! Bernie 2020!!1

Uhm uhh I saw a white ppl throwing their trash in the trash can like literally fuck white ppl

Bitch seems mad she didn't think of it.

>tfw leave others alone
>tfw just want to be left alone

It's sad that in this day and age it means that I'm somehow "dangerous".

This "wypipo" tweets were funny at first like shaking your head in disapproval at mothers who eat their placenta and talk their kids on a leash, but but not the shit's played out...

Black people, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: niggersstabingnigger.webm (800x600, 1.31M)

Yeah white people fuck you.

Attached: LainMEME2.jpg (725x575, 141K)

News flash crackerzz

Attached: 3560079B-0EA7-4105-98A3-34C035D104FC.gif (315x236, 984K)

>white people

oreganole

Attached: 1528933370914.png (400x440, 25K)

Saw a white boy buy a bag of jalapeno Cheetos yesterday, Allah give me strength to resist exterminating these cave devils

This dude is clearly ROTC this bitch is dumb

Pray to Somalian Jesus I don't post tweets about white devils eating their boiled eggs n sheeit

Attached: 97CE9B7B-D58C-4471-9618-6AE29ED12952.jpg (400x400, 46K)

What a bitch. Im bringing 1.5 liter bottles with water at school and not anyone ever gave me shit for it, people even ask can they take a sip

mulatto woman here, this pisses me off too. it's literally a part of white supremacy. whites enforce these weird rules that just aren't compatible with PoC culture and it's fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1530459156015.png (641x799, 72K)

Ew white pipo sharing they water wit each other baka 2018

this cannot be real or not a satirical account

And what's wrong with that again?

Oh don't mind me, I'm just a smelly Filipino walking by...

Lmao that's an army thing, not a white people thing. Niggas do that shit on fort hood all the time lmao.

I would imagine, I used to work with a lot of veterans at DeVry, they did that shit all the time.

>white people are civilized and can share with each other
>niggers will steal, beat up or kill people for something they don't have
hmmm

I used to think gentrification was actually a problem when I was just a poor kid but now that I've got income, I can say that I genuinely despise poor people.

What's next, white guy takes a blue pen to class?

Glad I'm not as pathetic as people like that tweeter. What a burden of insanity that'd be, just being angry at meaningless things all the time.

Attached: 1526660244331.jpg (600x634, 103K)

Ew wypipo don't know bait when they see it. Smh billybob LaCroix XII

One time I saw a white person washing their hands after pooping. Smh not scrubbing until the brown skin chafes and falls off leaving a bloody mess.

>90% of complaints about white people is just them complaining white people are smarter and kinder than they are

I never understood why people couldn't just clean up their own neighborhoods. I follow IE on Twitter and their feed is full of their activists going to parks, buildings, etc and cleaning up graffiti and litter. It takes maybe a few hours out of their week and it makes a notable difference and requires little to no money.

So I never understood how you could have these neighborhoods where the streets are filthy, there's graffiti everywhere, and around every corner is some junky doing sketchy shit and gangbangers roaming around. Can someone explain?

Everyone in those hoods are either on drugs or selling drugs, it's a full time gig. You get your ass kicked walking around picking up after people's trash.

Being poor means you need to be making money when you're not eating or sleeping. NEETs on Jow Forums will never actually understand this

But why would you get your ass kicked cleaning up the streets of litter and needles?

Because you aren't bringing any business and you look like a pompous ass trying to make the rest of the people reflect on their lifestyle.

I'm NEET myself but I am not so naive and had my fair share of experience, you can't just motivate these people to change their outlook, they're too far gone.

>army bag
>army jacket
Obviously in ROTC and had PT earlier in the morning. Dumbass nignog.

Attached: DD7B44C9-A65C-4E79-AC99-3F4BE6802426.jpg (450x418, 36K)

The elites love when you squabble over race/identity like this

Jewish ppl b racist for charging $4.99 for a 3 piece

As a militarybot myself, I too hate it when people bring fucking jugs of water around. Christsakes just bring a refillable water bottle around and stop being so distracting!

is that from brazil?

As someone in NROTC, honestly same. Though I dont blame people for bringing big jugs, even if retarded.

>>army bag
>>army jacket
Those really don't mean much, people will wear it because they think its fashionable.

>though I dont blame people for bringing big jugs, even if retarded
Dunno why but this made me kek
But seriously bro. I will be at work in the office and straight up like 5 of my weirdo co workers will be walking around with their jugs of water- they work in an office with water fountains the fuck do they need those for? I saw it lots in A School and Basic too where suprise surprise...they are indoors 24/27!

Well he also has a lanyard and a jug of water. Most people do not do that shit unless they learn it from the service. I can bet you too that this guy is
>poor
>has a regulation haircut
>is wearing poorfag/unfashionable shoes
Do we have anymore pics?

>24/27
Oof opinion discarded

Guess I shoulda proof read

Could be some retard civvie, true, but Id still wager on him being ROTC just because thatd make more sense.
I guess its fashionable? Theres some cunts thatll bring bigass jugs all day every day, even just to drill. Probably is supposed to look manly but it just looks stupid, especially indoors. I remember guys would do it during high school too.
I just bring a big bottle and itll last me through PT easily honestly

It's all real friendo, look up the accounts
this is why you will never see eye to eye with black people or get along with them
they literally just straight up WANT to be retarded dirty monkeys

Attached: 1530681060529.jpg (1080x881, 269K)

aaand for the grand finale that should make anyone give up forever on niggers, i give you pic related

Attached: ss+(2018-07-04+at+03.13.46).png (576x114, 12K)

Nigga doe is that a dog or a bear nigga fuck it just run away from the spooky ghost

Dude I workout and love damaging my kidneys, am usually not within 20ft of a pipeline, have never heard of portable water bottles and love showing off how hydrated and physically engaged I am lmoa pls upvote and subscribe

This is kinda right though. Ever heard of the IRA being civil, or slavs? Civility is an Anglo thing mostly. She just should have used other whites as examples instead of covertly saying fuck whitey, intentionally or not.

I wish it was. But it's pretty much what passes for mainstream black thought in 2018. Google "gentrification" and you'll see tons of this.

What's "IE"?

>be subhuman shitskin who doesn't poo in loo and wipes with hand
>move to white anglo WASP country
>be upset that there is white anglo WASP culture
???

wow white people are out of control

I think they do it to look manly too but whenever I confront them about it they pretend it is totally normal/reasonable

Wtf are you posting about? Whatever it is, you sound patronising, so I suggest you cut it out to make room for real dialogue.

Wow there is plenty of room ITT for both nonsense and valid complaints you racist piggu.

I think hes just mocking people who carry huge jugs of water

>white anglo WASP
>white anglo white anglo-saxon protestant

Attached: patrick_water_bottle.jpg (1252x1252, 95K)

Identity Evropa.Much of their current activism is centered around community clean-up projects and food distribution to homeless. Other activities are usually placing IE posters or stickers around town. They post the pictures of the events onto their twitter.

Maybe they SHOULD reflect on their lifestyle. Introspection is a healthy thing and if they attack someone who points out bu actions that they've ignored you community going to shit then they're animals.

>Maybe they SHOULD reflect on their lifestyle.
So were you like, born yesterday?

What's wrong with wanting to live in a nicer and safer area? I say call the police even more, after-all its what us taxpayers really want our taxes going toward.

They want a nicer and safer area too, they just fear that this niceness and safety isn't "worth it" for them, since they can only afford to live in non-nice, unsafe area.
Plus, being black, they distrust police because they hear a lot of stories about police abusing their race.

Haha just call the cops bro there's like no such thing as institutional racism or corruption bro

unironically these women know they are lower status and unwanted sexually by hot white chads, they are brown incels

I only see niggers do this.

But that's just it, they don't want the area to be safer or nicer. They prefer it to be a disgusting shithole run by gangs.

Can someone please explain what the problem with this is?
I ask because I used to do this too

Do other races have a problem with water?

>there's like no such thing as institutional racism or corruption bro
I hope there is and I hope all nogs get shot on sight. Brb calling the cops on the next darkie I see.

Attached: 1532549600685.png (617x588, 492K)

You realize drugs, fees for confiscated ID cards and $200 jaywalking/littering fines are where most of these cities' revenue comes from? Mostly drugs.

Yeah ok I'll just let the blacks be loud as shit in the parking lot beside my apartment and get no sleep for work the next day and get no sleep and not call the cops "cuz dah wud b rasis" right?

Make sure you get a black cop, they're the most racist ones and least likely to try to get into that sweet virgin man ass.

insecure brown people. honestly the sooner we invent a way to kill them all with a nigger specific disease the better

Sorry you live in Detroit wagecuck, but nobody gives a fuck about you or your misplaced anger toward Israel.

AIDS was intended for gays, but the fed botched that one.

Genetically they're way too similar to whites for such a disease to be feasible.
If it killed 30% of blacks, it would have the ability to kill at least 10% of whites.

Please dont kill me, I'm a good one.

Openly saying "i hate white people" without massive backlash. It's obvious there is a campaign and propaganda against white people. How soon before "kill all whites" becomes normal?

we will invent a sex specific one, so it wont hurt robots

>misplaced anger toward Israel.
anger towards isreal is never misplaced, its the reason for nearly every major atrocity that has happened in the west

>being black, they distrust police
They're ignorant, upset and seeking confirmation bias. I'm middle class and none of my family has had such experiences because we weren't raised like wild animals.

Well no reason to call their faggot stripper lapdogs every time someone gets shot outside of your bedroom window above the dry cleaners.

AIDS works.
Memes are wrong, majority of infected are straights.

The problem is, Africans are already building up genetic immunity to it.

>majority of infected are straights.
gay males are 70% of new HIV cases in the US so i have a hard time believing that

>Africans are already building up genetic immunity to it.

god i fucking hate these creatures, they became immune to tuberculosis and are carriers of it too. cursed monsters

Or maybe police is actually wary of anyone who sounds like a "thug" ie. low class black, no matter how law-abiding.

In their social circles, being loud and aggressive is praised, while being composed and nice will get you homophobic treatment.
And it's harder to act nice when you expect someone to seek excuses to fuck you up.

>gay males are 70% of new HIV cases in the US
>in the US
Most of the world never had the ill, San Francisco US gay culture of grindr and hookups. It's not a gay thing really, it's an American thing.
If straights in America had anal sex and as much luck hooking up as gays, you'd see very comparable infection rates.

In Africa, they treat anal sex as a form of contraception, because condoms are the devil (thank JP2 for that). And AIDS doesn't give a fuck if it's gay anal or straight anal.
Vast majority of AIDS carriers are straight Africans.

>luck
>intentionally letting someone infect you with a bioweapon
un uhhh

I think it's more an African American problem. Here in Switzerland blacks just want to live like us they have jobs and would never say bullshit like this. Of course some are drug dealers but they don't last long also I never heard about shit like gangs / black neighborhoods

god damn whiteys and their oxygenated hydrogen when will they learn

THIS NIGGA DRINKIN A LOT OF WATER.
Also, she is white in her twitter pic.

Attached: 10a.png (628x568, 367K)

The entire demographic has incredibly backwards values, almost animalistic. I don't get why they are confused when they are treated differently. I feel sorry for the ones who actually act civil and are discriminated against because of the acts of others who share the same skin color

I saw a white person prosper. Like wtf? Nigga, be poor and undeveloped. I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!

I just saw a white person pull into a Walmart and park EXACTLY between the lines of the parking space leaving enough room on BOTH sides WTF I HATE WHI PEEPOH

>mothers who eat their placenta
What

this thread is evidence of white genocide.

>Switzerland
uh they literally have no choice but to live like you or you can kick them out.

fucking white people and their

*rolls dice*

water

>saw a wh*te "person" eating ice cream the other day
Fucking disgusting, what is wrong with them?

I do it because I want to drink at least a gallon of water every day and having a jug lets me know how much I have drank

>Carrying around a jug of water

Are you retarded, OP? I saw TONS of people at my college doing this. It was mostly BLACK guys and girls than white people. I personally thought it was obnoxious. People told me they did it because they worked out a lot and needed a lot of water, so instead of a water bottle they just carried a gallon jug around because it was more water and they didn't have to refill it.

Fucking pretentious gym faggots.