Why is this board suddenly filled with people who had atleast one gf or had sex...

why is this board suddenly filled with people who had atleast one gf or had sex, i keep seeing stoys of normans telling how good it was, i hope this will all end when summer is gone, this board is becoming worse everyday

Attached: 9-11-Jumper-1.jpg (640x480, 29K)

They are usually faggots from reddit or youtube, who found out about the place and think that by mentioning their non-virginity they can trigger us, which sadly works.

MODS
ALERT
WARNING

woah, wtf is that pic related? fuck off /b/tard

Because Jow Forums gets new users and zoomers are less socially awkward and more hypergamous than millennials. A robot zoomer is a millennial normie.

im not fron b you azz

pic looks more like meat/roadkill rather than a person's corpse wtf

looks like what can happen when normies think they can do whatever they want without thinking of the impact it has on others (drunk/reckless driving)

>be zoomer
>socially awkward as fuck
>virgin

Shut the fuck up. Robots will remain the same, time immemorial.

Looks like she got crushed by a semi or some heavy ass equipment.

Yeah, there will be virgins still, and socially awkward weirdos, but when I was your age, it was harder, bucko. A zoomer is a virgin by choice at this point, your generation has the sluttiest girls around and everyone is obsessed with normie-core nerd shit.

Its not suddenly filled with that. Most of us came here when we were 15/16 and now we are in our 20s and have relationships. Youre either super autistic or super ugly with no personality to help you.

Attached: 1530896249036.png (1520x1064, 308K)

Probably this.
Im a mere 18 y/o zoomer, but my life has noticably improved since I started coming here. Still a virgo but still.

Nice ribcage

Because they're faggots with nothing better to do.

Oh wow guys, look he posted gore!!!!!! That must mean he has some kind of seniority on the Mongolian flag fishing tapestry, this means his opinion is 100% more valid!!!!

Attached: Anon lets go hang out.png (800x900, 523K)

Coming here less and less each day. Coming to this website less and less each week. It actually became mainstream. Everyone and their mother posts on here now. Look at the fucking file names, most of these fags don't even use their computer.
It's not that I don't relate with normalfags at all. It's just that they contribute to every fucking thread, and drown out the people who want to merge with anonymity. I can tell when certain fags are posting, they make it so obvious.
I think what's happening is the surge of newfags came in all at the same time, didn't lurk, and started posting like they're on f*cebook. This accentuates the illusion that they're a large percentage of the traffic right now.
I miss seeing you guys. I'm talking about everyone who is drowned out by the normalfags. Bros who want to have somewhere to go when the feels get over-powering. Maybe we're pathetic in a lot of people's eyes, but I don't give a fuck. Norms should know by now suppressing people leads to dark, fucked up, dangerous stuff. OP posts gore to make a statement and you cunts are making fun of him. Probably so you can screenshot it and post it on your social media for your mother to see. And somehow I'M the pathetic one.

Attached: fuck.jpg (400x400, 48K)

oh look an animefag poster
>opinion not valid

than you were a failed normalfag in the first place and not a robot you fish

It's good to know that people like you still here, although rare, but someone you can relate to.

I fucking hate this place now. It used to be my comfy place at the very least, it was fun to browse it and talk to other people, now I can no longer post anything else without having retarded memesters give me shit ironic replies and make fun of me for not being ''normal'' or something.

I keep coming back on here every now and then to check on the catalog and see if there are any interesting threads but there's nothing interesting or good happening on here anymore, it's just reddit and everything else bad, they all flock in here after the whole shit went down with stuff like elliot rodger, that scar dude who killed himself, the whole publicity of r9k and 'incels' on television, this isn't a place to be on anymore, it's literally /b/ 2.0 and all the moralfags and god know what other retards in here will just claim the board is ''getting better'' now, even though it's not, the only thing that happens is that the old posters and people who used to do fun stuff on here are dying out and leaving for either other chans or other boards, while this board itself just keeps getting more and more polluted and taken over by ''zoomers'' and every other scum imaginable, it's all over.

Attached: 1532642436367.jpg (595x585, 27K)

Absolute oldfag here. (2006)

You're cancer just the same. This place used to be underground in the same vein as L____n used to be, then came the feelfags that started roll around like pigs in their own shit, then came the 24/7 discussion of women, dicks, dating, e-celebs, outrage and clickbait, and you were the trumpeter of its arrival and acceptance.

Absolute retards. Bro lets talks about our feeels bro.

I watched this shithole keel over twice because of the feels-overwhelming, and you whined so hard you had this shithole reinstated, only to turn it into another cesspit of self masturbatory emotional self gratification, when it used to be like a hobby club for neckbeards that worked shitty jobs. Remember retard story threads, before you started wanting to talk about why being 5'11.9027462362 is the reason that all of humanity abhors you instead of because you're an all consuming normoid emotional voidhole that shallow faggots pour out of, once you've eaten the flesh and soul of a place?

Yeah I mad, remember when people got mad unironically? lol dude wild

Robots can change user, you do know that right?

cool story bro, but im just a robot like you no amount of shit text will change that

but im so autistic, i would never get a gf and i will never try to get one, the best i could do is being a submissive beta orbiter who gives the girl money

No you ain't, and no one ever will be, because this place is dead.

go watch your games on twitch or smack one out to your ex on facebook or whatever the fuck you tweens do now

The point is that if the can, they were never robots

i have no ex, twitch is full of twitch thots and i dont use facebook.

Attached: Download.png (225x225, 9K)

Good thing about fags like you is you are the ones who get shot to death in public rampages. I never have to worry about that shit. Be gone.

>complaining on Jow Forums about anime
>we literally are owned by a jap
Are we really going to do this again?

yeah we have to

Attached: Download.jpg (247x204, 18K)

here is a better version of the pic

lol what a fail kjill me

Attached: HcNULxH.jpg (1205x997, 260K)