>ITT: People that piss you the fuck off
I'll start
>all kinds of normies
>wagecucks
>people who listen to EDM or Dubstep
>edgy teens with anime profile pictures on discord
>"femanon" and tranny posters
>people who think posting unfunny memes in an ironic way makes them funny
>people with friends and a job who call themselves robots (they piss me off the fucking most)

Attached: apuwojak.jpg (482x490, 27K)

Wow OP, no wonder no one likes you

ITT: Reasons OP is a pathetic faggot that no one likes

Youd be a lot happier if you just let go of all that anger. Anger is for the weak. Live and let live, bro.

LEAVE MY THREAD YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGS KYS

>People who make noises while chewing

Attached: 1532214984343.png (437x431, 149K)

>people with friends and a job who call themselves robots
I don't exactly refer to myself to a robot, but what if I have a job but no friends?

It's okay little buddy. Someday you'll realize the only one holding you back is yourself. Anger isn't helping you.

I rather die than become one of you.
depends. do you like your job ?

>do you like your job ?
It satisfies my """autism""" for numbers and logic (programming and scripting), so yes.

>File names that reveal what phone the person's using
>Trannies on the internet
>People with a skewed view of compassion; they LARP as the less fortunate but let little truths spill through the cracks so the rest of us feel like shit for being the real bottom of the barrel. Like wealthy roasties spending one day in a mud-hut for attention on twatter. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS NAO!!!
>Fags who blogpost; "Oh yes my girlfriend loves that program, she also owns lots of clothing from cheap mall outlets-" Shut the fuck up dude, not even her girlfriends would give a shit about what you have to say.
>Newfags giving advice off the Jow Forums board
>People so shitty and worthless they kick miserable outcasts while they're down, "LOOK MOMMY I BEAT SOMEBODY!! I BEAT SOMEBODY, THAT I DID!"
>People so retarded and disillusioned they say obvious, unhelpful crap they think is changing lives, but in reality they're just saying it for themselves. If it's not helping you, it's not helping me.
>Pretty much everybody who posts as quickly and thoughtlessly as they can, trying to put their 2 cents into every thread on every board, because they need that recognition, but they're too stupid to realize we're on an anonymous website, and it's not part of the game-plan to make yourself as individualistic as possible
If you're like this ^^ go get attention from real people, you dipshit, if you need it that bad you won't feel any better fishing here.

Did your parents appreciate you?

I have an idea that people who are self defeating do so because they were trained to receive pity. The worse they can make themselves appear the more their brains instincts assume they will be rewarded with pity and affection. Even your own body can release pleasing chemicals during a cry. I think thats why sad people ruminate on their issues first. The chemicals relax them.

This is at least my case Im pretty sure. I dont want to project too hard but I sense that you as well might be in this trap. You definitely make yourself appear hopeless. Or at least you make yourself appear that way to yourself.

What was your parental relationship when you were a kid. Lets say around 5 to 12.

>people who use discord

people like you whose life consists of whining about muh normeeees on r9k

Get a job you fucking loser lol

I hate people. I realize I am an anomaly though

EDM is the best genre of music you dumb cunt

>>edgy teens with anime profile pictures on discord
THIS, ESPECIALLY THIS

I used to be like you. You can grow out of it if you want to, if you're willing to change.

>people who use discord
>people who play video games
>people who use windows
>people who ask personal questions

>wagecucks
what are you crying about you fucking NEET?

>if you're willing to change.
No fuck people, I don't need them
shut up wagebitch

>people who play vidya
alright lad,just why the fuck?

>people who talk over others
>people who insist that you drink at social gatherings even if you don't want to

Because they ruined the PC market. Now every case has a window or LEDs. Everything is marketed as "gamer" or "gaming". It sucks. They hold us back too. They still want to use Windows as x86 shit.

keep crying you fucking annoying kid,you are not even suffering enough in life and you are crying

Attached: 1526223357473.png (340x450, 67K)

stop

reddit

spacing

faggot

I never know if this is bait or just new gags being ignorant of our terms.

>psychologists, shrinks are cool tho
>99% of vloggers, influencers
>sjw
>dumb cunts blindly approving, repeating and doing what sjw say and do
>zealots for any kind of media
>cunts who think their taste is objectively better at anything

You should just kill yourself at this point then.

Not yet. I want to see other suffer.

The only suffering seems to be yourself.

I will make them suffer.

MYSELF. I PISS MYSELF OFF AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS SCREAM INTO THE FUCKING VOID. I WANT TO SCREAM SO LOUD THAT MY FUCKING VOCAL CHORDS RIP AND TEAR APART AND UNRAVEL FROM MY THROAT. I WANT TO SCREAM SO LOUD THAT THE VOID ITSELF WILL FUCKING HEAR IT, THATS ALL I WANT. TO SCREAM FOR ETERNITY.

Attached: 9795EA07-3043-41E5-8A1B-B6642FC55CAB.jpg (599x780, 115K)

>People who think they're always right no matter what
>People who unironically refer to themselves as 'gamer' and take video games way too seriously (not talking about esports players)
>SJWs and alt-righters, they're equally retarded imo.
>People who use memes irl

>wagecucks
Born in a country with no neetbux. In a poor family. Trying not to starve makes me hated by fellow robots. Oh life, why art thou such comedic drama?

^Also people who literally only talk about politics and are incapable of talking about anything else because they have no other interests