Why are they all so horrendously ugly?

Why are they all so horrendously ugly?
Why do they all smell like rancid shit?
Why is their country full of rape, murder and public defecation?
Worst of all, why are they breeding like rats and flowing endlessly into real countries populated by real humans?

Are Indians Gods mistake? I couldn't imagine a more grotesque and disgusting people than the swarm of inhuman filth that is pouring out of India right now. It's like they were designed in a lab to be as offensive to human sensory organs as possible. I hate Indians so goddamn much. We should nuke that pile of manure before we succumb to the brown tide.

Attached: shitstainbuttistan.jpg (808x538, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#Socioeconomic_status
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were the first rayciss for this very reason. Their poorest and ugliest people are treated like wildlife.

The flag looks like a anus

indian girls can be cute

maybe you're just around the wrong kind.

The indians here are mostly doctors or in high level positions and are in wealthy families. seem to be well put-together. obviously the fob fit into the stereotypical ones

they're the ones that like to pretend the pooinloos don't even exist back at home.

how can they even fix their pooinloos back home? that government is rated one of the most corrupt governments in the world.

Because you're picturing a poverty ridden indian shitting in the street because your world views are formed by what you read on Jow Forums.

Prevention is key. The damage is done and no country in this world will ever implement any sort of population control system because young people are consumers who need to hurry up, die and make room for more people whose labor isn't worth half a fucking peanut.

I'm picturing a poverty stricken pooing in the street a quarter of a mile away from a decadent gilded tourist attraction full of rich westerners/Indian nobility because that is actually what's happening there.

I'm in India.

Most middle- and upper-middle class people here aren't like that. Sometimes folks get sweaty on the Metro or in public transport--you would, too, if you lived in a country where temperatures can rise to 45 Celsius, accompanied by humidity above 90%.

I've spent years here and never seen anyone shit in the streets outside of agricultural areas and literal slums. A hefty portion of the population lives in poverty that's hard to comprehend unless you've seen it yourself. That poverty isn't only financial--it encompasses illiteracy, a lack of education, and nigh-nonexistent opportunities for upward social mobility.

Part of that is due to corruption and some to ineffectual public policy. If you don't have an in-depth understanding of India's history, it can also be difficult to gauge both the progress India's made post-Independence and the extent to which its native industry was exploited by the British. Before the East India Company assimilated and effectively conquered the brunt of the Subcontinent, several sultanates and kingdoms had GDPs and average real wages on par or superior to those of their European contemporaries.

>we wuz kangz
>thank you come again edition

Attached: hgjkl.jpg (993x1490, 150K)

Nothing to do with kings. The past is what the past is--India had its golden age and its ordeals. The country's had a difficult time coping with the memories of both.

i was just memeing. i actually liked reading your post because i have no knowledge of indian history. i dont have any hate towards indians either but they do seem to get a lot of hate for reasons i can understand to some extent

>Before the East India Company assimilated and effectively conquered the brunt of the Subcontinent, several sultanates and kingdoms had GDPs and average real wages on par or superior to those of their European contemporaries.

Fucking white people are responsible for turning India into a (literal) shit hole

Attached: 1347941948877.png (800x1200, 51K)

>Fucking white people are responsible for turning (insert a former colony that's shit) into a (literal) shit hole

Attached: 903249230432090.jpg (399x464, 52K)

go back to Jow Forums with this fucking shit.

tooo many muslims

No worries.

I'm a wh*te American but am doing research in India. I'm hoping to do part or all of my doctoral program. The Subcontinent's history is intriguing but difficult to get into. If you grow up with a Eurocentric perspective, it can be hard to appreciate the Asian. The names alone can be daunting, at least until you get used to them (and I myself would falter if I had to deal with Dravidian titles and histories).

It's not untrue. Indian leaders were themselves complicit in handing the East Indian Company control of their territories, but it was a centuries-long process before the British really ruled supreme.

If you have any interest in the topic, William Dalrymple, a British historian, has written a number of great books on Indian history. I'd particularly recommend 'City of Djinns' and 'White Mughals.'

'White Mughals' has some hilarious passages about British merchants and nobility who 'went native' in India. One member of the military published an article in a Calcutta paper explaining why Indian women were superior to white women.

No it isn't retard. Within a decade India will become a developed country. Just in the past year all the major cities were cleaned up and slums were destroyed. There's a massive educated middle class, ready to come to the US and take their skills back to India. It's already happening.

India will return to it's former glory soon. They just took a few hundred year break, no biggie

Attached: gdp over time.png (9606x6562, 1009K)

India was more developed than Europe for some 2 thousand years. Europe has been more developed than India for maybe 2 hundred years max

Bait post, but some of the Indian government's policies toward slum-dwellers and the impoverished are downright tragic.

Yoga came from India, I think The Buddha was originally from India then traveled to East Asia and The Beatles has gurus.

In the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" (2010) the main character's friend had a guru then the main character traveled to India and had a spiritual awakening.

>it's bait because it disproves my bullshit
Sorry cumskin. Sucks that India is already an economic superpower and you can't do shit but post about it on some gay online forum lmao

>Why are they all so horrendously ugly?
1/3 Indian here, I think I do consider myself as one (well 25% of it)

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1532521607079.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Spirituality is a meme. Anyone who has Le Spiritual Awakening in India should spend a few weeks in Bastar or the Jharkhand countryside.

I am in India, you saffron-chewing faggot.

Yoga came from India, as did meditation, Buddhism, math, numbers, chess, etc.

You clearly aren't in India because everything you've said is just a stereotype. I've been to India 16+ times in my life. Anyone who lives there or has visited recently can see for themselves how urbanized and clean India is becoming.

>Worst of all, why are they breeding like rats and flowing endlessly into real countries populated by real humans?
Why are you angry? This might make you feel better :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#Socioeconomic_status

Doubt you've been anywhere near India, my friend.

You're an actual retard, or a self hating indian.

>what is Salwa Judum
>what is Ranvir Sena
>what is Naxalism
>what are Greyhounds
>what happens in the Sundarbans

>Salwa Judum
Irrelevant since 2005

>Ranvir Sena
Irrelevant since the 90's, barely active in some shithole rural part of North India

>Naxalism
Redundant, and irrelevant

>Greyhounds
This is a problem to you? Naxalite terrorists are a problem, and so are the police forces that take them out? You're a braindead autist

>Sundarbans
wahhhh wahhh environmental protectionism. Nothing at all compared to China or the US.

Half of your retarded list was just Naxal militia shit, which is pretty much over with. The rest are disfunctional or outdated. Faggot

>I just spent 15 minutes doing Wikipedia research and am now an authority on India

I clearly know more about the subcontinent and its history than you do. You cherry picked "problems" that India has, or actually does not have anymore. If anything, you made a case for how far India has come in the past decade.

do indians still do that bathing in Ganges thing with corpses and filth floating by? or is it all just pol memes.

>n the period between 2008 and 2017, Greyhound police killed 700 Maoists and lost 3 officers in the line of duty.
dam

Salwa Judum was founded in 2005, you fucking sperg. Its founder was assassinated, along with 27 other politicians and policemen, in 2013.

>waaah environmental protection
>read: I don't know anything about the region and its history of displacement, violence and idealism

Post a passport stamp or any other indication that you've ever been anywhere remotely close to India.

>three fatalities between 2008 and 2017
>literal next sentence says Greyhounds lost 35 officers in a 2008 attack

>believing anything the Indian government publishes about Naxalism

The Wikipedia articles on Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Orissa don't even mention Maosim.

>india superpower 2020!
el em ay oh

Attached: 2B7A22DD-9F3D-4C41-A878-76F3F231A150.png (500x347, 94K)

>tfw pakistani

Attached: 1486905774981.jpg (548x548, 70K)

The only good indians are west indians, and for the dumb cunts who think west indian refers to western india it's not, it means carib indians.

This. I'm white but I love Pajeets and count many amongst my best friends.

The British government's policy on saffron caused one of the greatest mass deaths in human history, on par with the Holodmor. It's completely unrealistic to expect countries like Ukraine and India to not have shithole aspects after a history like that. Bongs were a shit and have a thing for causing famines and then calling the victims of their own failed agricultural policies retards. I should know, I'm Irish.

>why indian women were best girls
So you're saying beta white men have been clinging to some exotic pure dream waifu gf because white women ignore them for centuries now?

Anyway, I know fuck all about the secret life of poos, so I will audiobook that shit.

>beta white men

To be fair, an officer of the East India Trading Company in the 18th century would be anything but Beta.

>Bongs

Funny thing is that the British are largely credited with causing the Bengal Famine of 1943. In India, Bengali people call themselves "Bongs."

>anything but beta
I've seen Zulu, some of those guys were fags.

>calling yourself a Bong
So those pasty fucks stole literally everything?

The word for the Bengali language in Bengali is "Bangla," which is pronounced like Bongla.

That was an extreme example. But people with overwhelming emotions can benefit greatly from meditation.

>tfw pajeet
>tfw i'll be getting a white gf soon
ask me anything, cumskin losers

Attached: 76547658457654.jpg (611x605, 91K)

I deal with Indians a lot through work.!they tend to be pretty strange, very rude, and only associate width the other Indians

Checked, how big is ur pp in inches pajeeto

>Actually, pajeet and rakehs are doctors, there's a rebuttal! XDdDd
Let's completely ignore the fact 90% of indians are so retarded they're known for shitting in the street and in the ocean (this btw caused the tide to bring some shit all up to the shores of australia), writing women unintelligible messages over facebook and posting retarded memes (they all seem to be stuck in 2010) and other egregious subhuman shit.
If you think some top % of indians being doctors and some indian groups having a high average iq gives them any redeeming qualities you're a bit dense

5.5 inches when erect, pretty typical actually, she doesn't know yet but i've been wooing her for a few days now and she seems to like me, last girl i messaged just instablocked me, a few do reply back but they always play hard to get

I do not have that problem Guri, for I am a short 5-9 latino with a 8 inch dick, girls are either interested in me or not so that's the way things are for me

That or they're fairly low/mid-tier, the type running convenience stores or motels.

Indian here, govt can't implement one child policy in India because it backfired big time on China. So they've decided to educate the retards to get the birth rate down. It's working in the south indian states where the people are uglier but that place is clean, more people are educated and birth rate in some state is comparable to more developed countries. Of course the state I'm from, is in North where uneducated retards just breed like rats. Can't do shit about them, it's a democracy after all

>Within a decade India will become a developed country.
That's exactly what they said about Brazil.

Attached: 1501212090146.jpg (640x898, 61K)

fucking circle of life, feels bad man

>indians 10 year ago
>"India will be superpower by 2020!"
>getting close to 2020
>indians now
>moved the deadline another 10 years
fuck off pajeet, just like brazil your country will always be a shithole

he's a troll, dude got rekt by the other user and disappered

India is like western society in the medieval ages, it simply hasn't developed and that's the real problem with India. Poverty without discipline leads to the disgusting nature of most Indians but we should seek to help them develop. At least that's my opinion.

Bullshit India is doomed like all of Africa. Your leadership is dumb and downright chaotic. Unless foreign intervention is taken or an actual great leader comes you're all bound to live in slums for the rest of your existence.