All my friends tried drugs

>All my friends tried drugs
>I stayed clean
>My friends all got girlfriends
>I focused on school
>My friends all ended up happy and experienced
>I ended up a sad-sack with nothing meaningful ever happened in my life
Where did i go wrong?

Attached: 1524977873632.png (400x400, 78K)

By being afraid.

You followed the rules and never questioned authority
So you turned out exactly how (((they))) planned you to turn out

keep studying
it'll pay off later

Try lsd or shrooms and you'll probably feel better

The thing is I just cant bring myself to do drugs. I can explain why but its like something within me is telling me not to do it. Ive had so many opportunities to do so but something yearns me not to do it. Maybe im brainwashed or maybe i have strong moral fiber. Whatever it is, it consistently holds me back but even more so makes me uncomfortable when i see or hear of others doing it.

Not enough entitlement. Too uncomfortable to see the world as it truly is.

So many factors go into how and why people turn out the way they are and your dumb ass chose "hurrr durrr I blamed drugs" maybe you should own up to the fact you're just a loser and stop making weak excuses

Personally I can't do hallucinogens because I'm on an SSRI which almost completely negates their effects.

Think of people like cars.

Those average people are like Honda Civics. They run on regular unleaded.

You are a Ferrari. You run on premium fuel. Problem is, you were surrounded with Honda Civics, and society is ordered around fueling Honda Civics with regular unleaded.

You did the proper maintenance as best you could, but your environment was regular unleaded which fucked you up.

They are Honda Civics, well tuned, well fueled for their level.

You are a broken Ferrari.

Think about it.

this is the worst fake deep shit i have ever read.

op it sounds like your friends experienced life, it made them richer, and now they are desirable because of their experiences. Dont be a fucking prude and fucking smoke some pot, do some mushrooms, and stop being such a scared boring loser.

Don't do lsd or shrooms until you have kids, else there is a chance of chromosomal damage.

Don't do any drugs unless you actually want to instead of listening to "dude weed lmao just drop some acid it'll change your mind brah" normieshit, otherwise order from a darknet market. You aren't missing out on much in the long run.

t. heroin user

Attached: 1531687490733.jpg (1000x1412, 321K)

Living a virtuous pure Christian life is a surefire way to ensure youll never have any fun.

Get the degeneracy out of your system early. I did and cant look back.

This is probably the most retarded analogy I have ever read on Jow Forums, and that's saying a lot.

I'd say one big problem in your life was spending all your time on here surrounding yourself with negativity.

Assuming you only now got out of high school, your life is at the starting line right now. Your life didn't pass you by, only shallow kid stuff did, and you can make friends while working towards your unique future now. Or you omitted that you were a neet for 5 years, and that might explain why your life would feel uneventful.

Dont listen to this fuckers that say to take drugs. I was in a similar situation as you, living in hard mode.
Currently, I have a nice job and a girlfriend thats loves me (it is hard to get one of this in these days).
On the other hand, some of my friends are having more "fun" drinking and smoking a lot but deep down I know they are miserables expending all their money on quick pleasures instead of trying to save for a better future.

I tried to like normie stuff but it is something I dont like. They tell me that I am similar to Sheldon Cooper somehow, but fuck them. It is my life and I will live it the way I want it.

Do my advise is to do stuff you like. Life is short and dont waste time trying to impress the wrong crowd.

>You aren't missing out on much in the long run.
>t. heroin user
as if opioids werent the best thing on this shithole called earth

"drugs" can run the gambit tho.

People who occasionally fuck with weed, cocaine, xanax, quaaludes, shrooms, and LSD are a LOT less likely to end up a homeless street junky than a meth or heroin addict.

you are probably more entitled and bitter than them, you aren't owed a better life just because you went to school and didn't try drugs lmao