What would you do if you became paralyzed or lost use of your arms/legs anons?

What would you do if you became paralyzed or lost use of your arms/legs anons?

Attached: kj693fbcuid01.jpg (750x1114, 122K)

It would work out because I could resolve to spend more of my time acquiring knowledge and resources and less time wasted on distractions

Stop cycling/hiking. I'm a "research associate" and love my job so I'd just do that on weekends and phd students to set up equipment/switch to a theoretical area if this was unreasonable.

Kill myself if i it was within my means to do so.

I'd put a toilet seat in my bedroom and have an excuse to do what I do: sit in front of my pc

I would continue to shitpost.

Not have to work and just chill/vidya wouldn't be so bad. Plus I'd get one of those offroading wheelchairs and go on adventures.

Go on reddit and complain all day about how ableism is holding me back from becoming an astronaut.

Kill myself, probably. That or become a Stoic.

Kill myself at any cost. The disability benefits here suck so there's basically no point in living a life of poverty, not to mention the additional grievances in day to day life.

>wanted to be a cop
>get shot in spine
PARALYZED
YOU JUST CANT WIN

yeah, just kill me

Legs I think I might be able to live with, but I can't imagine being able to handle losing my arms.

Kill myself asap. Losing my sight, hearing and movement all terrify the fuck out of me.

Id honestly just become a hippy. Id prob dose lsd and shrooms every other day and grow a long beard and live somewhere away from society.

I dated a paraplegic girl in high school if anyone wants to know what it's actually like.

Neck down paralysis would be hell. I think I could manage if I could use my arms. Yes I wouldn't be able to enjoy sex, but I'm not getting sex anyway.

Maybe thicc women would take pity on me and sit on my face

It'd be awful to have to take the bus to work instead of walking/cycling there. Otherwise I could probably continue my life as normal. My building has an elevator and I don't really use my dick for anything

I'd adapt to my new way of life.

>wheelchair bound
>not becoming some sort of well-learned Professor X type

Attached: 1506621005836.jpg (710x473, 126K)

Probably just start writing as a means of making money. That story's sad as fuck though. Really insane to me how much I take my legs and dick working for granted now that I think about it.

If it's due to a progressive illness like multiple sclerosis then I'd kill myself, same if I'm quadriplegic.

If I just can't use my legs I still have my autistic hobbies that I have much more time to pursue so I might stay alive.

I'd have an excuse for sitting down all the time lmao

Lol I narrowly escaped a multiple sclerosis diagnosis because of a clear MRI after losing some vision in one eye.

I also tried killing myself on two occasions.