Most young women these days have tattoos

Most young women these days have tattoos.

It's repulsive.

Attached: 649d042d57373687c688c09df31145fd.jpg (500x366, 34K)

An attempt to be unique. In the current clown world dynamic it's hard to be unique and interesting without being extremely TradCon or look like a leftist bull dyke. So tattoos are an easy way to achieve this uniqueness plus they get a little secret they can hide and show at will.

>young women
You mean girls who aren't going after geezers like yourself unless you have drugs?

Not having tattoos would be more unique these days.

And what's with the pathetic obsession of trying to be unique anyway?
And women think only appearance can make you unique.. how about studying physics or something to stand out.

I wouldn't even fuck a tattooed woman.

Not being a slut would be very unique these days.

Give it 10 years and you won't even be able to get it up with death grip.

In my country it's legal to tattoo 16-year-olds in legit tattoo shops.

I think it's fucking sick, and the kid's parents usually allow it too.

It boggles my mind that girls can destroy their bodies when they're still children.

>Not having tattoos would be more unique these days.
>Not being a slut would be very unique these days.
That's why I mentioned being TradCon. It would be the most unique option to choose. However, most people are still in the cultural mentality that tradition, conservatism, chastity, etc are the societal norms so thus, to them, it is not rebellious or unique.

>And what's with the pathetic obsession of trying to be unique anyway?
Inevitable end result of extreme individualism and post-modernism. They have no ideal to appeal to other than individuality so in order to be the best individual they can be they must be unique. Our culture has been pushing this for a while. Uniqueness good, conformity bad.

>And women think only appearance can make you unique.. how about studying physics or something to stand out.
Because women are very superficial, skin deep, and cognitively dissonant people. They want you to conform mentally so by being unique in terms of interests or ideals you go against the collective. The only option is appearance.

All tattoos are basically "I HAVE POOR DECISION MAKING SKILLS" in big block letters. A tattoo signifies low intelligence, no respect for one's body, and an impulsive attitude. They're trashy and shameful no matter what they depict or where they are. It's also a sin to tattoo one's body.

Dude just be TradCon like me i'm not a shallow person at all, look at my flawless ageless skin and worker's benefits lmoa

This fucking place is turning into east Asia my god.

Tattoos are terrible. Look on YouTube for bad ones, funny as fuck.

Attached: 536333_453715491319300_835960574_n.jpg (430x840, 24K)

>However, most people are still in the cultural mentality that tradition, conservatism, chastity, etc are the societal norms so thus, to them, it is not rebellious or unique.
The only people who think that are fucking idiots though.

being a tradcon is passing trend

Attached: f9fab9e792d69be4be1b2c591a8205ce.jpg (3077x4484, 1.08M)

not like you could to begin with

Talk to any leftist (Communists or Anarchists) or any Liberal (Democrat and their related ilks) and they will go for ages about how the world is secretly still extremely right wing with the Overton Window gradually moving right instead of left. The vast majority of non-right wingers believe the world to still be operating much like it was in the pre-Obama era.

Perhaps. I believe much of what attracts people to any current right wing ideological set is the fact that it's the counter culture. Eventually the counter culture will become the dominant culture and the cycle will begin again. The hope is that the clock will set back far enough with enough holding strength to insure that it takes many generations for this level of clown world to begin again.

tl;dr hurr Hitler lost so now I can't get my designated space age waifu

You're obviously a tattooed 20-year-old thot.

>I literally didn't read anything: the post
Are you retarded?

It's a bunch of long winded gibberish and I've read it 1000x before from other unoriginal self-important retards like yourself, what do you expect from me, some kinda respect?

An actual response other than autistic babble and projection. It's also not gibberish, it's clear English.

Just because you used your spellcheck feature doesn't mean you're not a pompous armchair philosophy moron.

When everyone is unique then no one is unique. In other words, they are becoming "unique" only in a safe space of what is popular and what is socially accpetable to be unique about, nothing more than that.
Plus they wouldn't even ever have any idea of what to be unique about, most people are basic as fuck.

I know. What you said to me and the other guys was spot on, I'm just really tired of people complaining about how prude and traditional western society is when it's fucking not.

I agree most women are disgusting whores

Attached: 1531207382705.png (300x325, 84K)

>It's repulsive.
I know that feel.

I like looking straight at the tattoo when the wearer tries any eye contact.

>tfw don't have tattoos
>tfw not a slut

>tfw I'm unique according to this thread

What now?

Here you continue with base insults and nothing more. Perhaps I simply am able to spell in my native language?

Since I'm an armchair philosopher let me philosophize. Maybe you're so vitriolic and hateful because in this current society there are no standards for you to adhere to and do not want to face the truth that you could do better but choose not to. In a society with standards and morals more would be expected and you cannot simply coast by as a NEET. So when people like me advocate for what we perceive is a better society for all you perceive it as a harder society for you to live in and lash out, frothing at the mouth.

That has been a rather annoying issue I've seen with people.

It's mostly because up until about 2008 the dominate culture was mostly center-right. Mainstream politics up until this point was fairly moderate and centrist with a tight Overton Window (OW). Most people grew up in this environment or were raised by those who were. Even though the center-left and far left are dominant they still see it as reverse.

>Tattoos are disgusting.
>I'm a SIR

I know it's outdated culture/meme, but OP is probably pic related.

Attached: 1428196315598.jpg (600x450, 89K)