Why are women so boring outside of their pussies?

why are women so boring outside of their pussies?

they don't have any hobbies or things they get passionate about like for example art, literature etc

fuck even if they go to the gym they only do it to make themselves more attractive to chad, it's not like they have a passion for fitness or anything like that

what do women even do in their free time? what goes on in a girls brain during daytime?

Attached: feels.jpg (212x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skribbl.io/?HP68GXq9qdJrVHytUIXN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you ever even talked to a wamen before? Lmao

yea i talked to your mom and she wanted me to piss in her mouth HAHA BTFO

You're being too close minded. Women are different, yes. However that difference can make them interesting.

You are pretty wrong on this, I do know some passionate and interesting girls.
I am not making the grade of being what they are passionate about though, pity.

I have, op is right. I have a sister my age, she just cares about Instagram, partying, and general thottery.

I feel like the way you act/ what you say determines whether or not you're boring. Am I supposed to be impressed by your ability to name authors? No, just make me laugh faggot.

yes i just talked to one i want to fuck on the phone for an hour and she told me

>about her nails
>about how she went to the gym to do cardio for 10 minutes (what she calls fitness)
>something about if i looked at her newest instagram pics
>and how she went shopping and bought some new clothes but some brand that i don't know

do they not realize what they are talking about is the most boring shit i've ever heard about?

i have a fat friend who i can talk about for hours about astrophysics (he studies that shit) or vidya or just about plain dumb shit, why can't women be like that?

women aren't valued for their hobbies so i can't really blame them for not having any or wasting their time.

I bet you are still a virgin. Maybe u only attract women who are just like you, because the best ones don't even look your way.

holy shit cringe the post
pls be baiting me

most people are pretty boring. almost no one does anything except game and tv, and those tastes are still pleb tier. I've met just as many interesting girls as i have guys desu

and what are you into user? hows that delicious ipa taste, read any good aristotle lately my dear, ahhhh picasso truly was a genius, and the fedora collection growing as always?
shut the fuck up, your on a fucking anime forum

Fuck off roasties. You have no power without your pussies. At least post some nice titties to make your posts interesting.

Attached: 1414022026812.jpg (800x1377, 145K)

i reckon im talking to one right now

Women are boring because they do not undergo selective pressure with regard to sexual selection. They don't have to be talented, intelligent, funny, or anything and they'll still get with men due to the polygamous drive of men to spread the seed.

its okay user, its natural for low iq people to hate those who are different than themselves, and have limited interactions with

one day youll meet a nice girl, maybe even start a relationship, and all your bitter resentment will dissapear
or more likely youll die alone an angry old man cursing about how his terrible life was caused by everyone else, and he did nothing wrong

it's called instagram
5 minutes will tell you they enjoy herbal supplements, travel, and get too friendly with animals and phallic shaped foods

skribbl.io/?HP68GXq9qdJrVHytUIXN

Come, niggs.

I don't have a vagina. I'm just on a higher level of understanding than you are brainlet. Don't worry, you'll get there eventually. It may be a while though, judging by the way you act now. You're probably still in high school.

>what goes on in a girls brain during daytime?

honesty, I would suck any rich-looking guys dick in a Starbucks bathroom for the prospect of being less poor by dating him

art and literature? wtf? who actually cares about that nerdy shit

He's not wrong though

aoriginalpost

>picasso
>the guy that got this called art
friendly reminder

Attached: 231647901.jpg (1440x1440, 73K)

all the replies so far have almost always been about how i am a virgin but nobody has yes given me an example of what the average girl is passionate about or what their hobbies are

i'm not even demanding, if a girl likes to watch netflix all day that's also cool but is she at least passionate about it? take the most pleb show of all time for example, game of thrones. there are a lot of women who love the show but they keep calling tyrion the dwarf because they can'T remember his name. they don't learn about the history of westeros or anything like that.

women don't love to travel. they just write it in their instagram and tinder profiles because they think it makes them look interesting or sophisticated. if a woman goes on vacation she loves staying at the pool hotel to look for chad where she always has an internet connection so she can post shit on instagram. they don't even know what real travel means

You guys need to get out more, but yes, I have seen women living the useless thot life without anything of interest outside of it, so that is all they talk about. That is their peak interest, how much they are getting more than anyone else from relationships, secondary to that is dicrimate bragging, they need validation like chemo to their cancer. They expect you to entertain them, and when you are not, they whip out their fucking phone on tinder.

This. I know someone who is a living encyclopedia of the history of the Byzantine Empire. I dont even like history much but the sheer amount of passion he carries allows me to listen to his drunk rantings about Saracens and Cathocucks for hours. That kind of thing is common among men. I only knew one girl like that, who was obsessed with fragrances. I have a bad sense of smell but it was still enjoyable to listen to her talk about how she changed the composition of a popular perfume by a few percentage points for a more filling aroma or how her homemade scented candles were coming out.

Attached: 9084A048-EDC1-4D00-8FAE-990E2C4B61A4.png (431x496, 504K)

I don't know about women being less interesting than men since most men are boring imo, but women definitely seem to have less obsessive drive than men. They seem less likely to rise above mediocrity than men do on average. My guess is that selective pressures don't require women to make something of themselves like men do so they're evolutionarily less driven than men.

You're the man who once made a legendary drunk post about the difference between talking to women and your fat friend, and how you would much rather talk to your fat friend. I would too. I applaud you.

Attached: 1502805393399.jpg (634x396, 99K)