Politics are hard for an Arab in the west

>be me
>be Arab
>I hate most of the ideas of the leftists but they tolerate me
>I like most of the ideas of the rightists but right wingers hate me
>One side wants me dead while the other one wants me gay
>mfw

Attached: the truth.jpg (680x680, 154K)

That such desu. Maybe go to the middle east be among your people?

I dont speak Arabic sadly

dont be a typical raghead piece of shit who leeches off government like others and nobody will dislike you

>nice comment, assuming I ''leech off'' of your shitty cucked government.
>I am at University and I also work part time.

Nobody wants you gay. Honestly, just live your damn life and obey the law. You will be fine.

t. non-Arab that everyone thinks is Arab

>but right wingers hate me

>fucks white girls and ditches them to marry cousin
>stabs white guys fucking his sister
could be a related to this

Also do learn arabic, multiple languages are always a good idea.

Dont worry I am not into white women and I am virgin so your comment is irrelevant in this situation.

Why not just stop identifying as an Arab and become a westerner with a brown skin?

Attached: 1501807190469.jpg (720x540, 104K)

Wait is that a thing?

If ethnonationalism takes over in the west, it won't matter if he's not a leech.

>I like most of the ideas of the rightists but right wingers hate me
i was referring to that part, i dont know who you are and what you do, not if i care about that anyway

>mfw
Which face is yours in that picture? I doubt you're the feminist, you won't be ginger or blonde, neither are you black.

I'd say it is to everyone from right or centre-right to the entire left. We've all heard something like
>We must stop letting the middle easterners in, they don't assimilate!
The implication of such sentence is that the immigrants should preferably assimilate ASAP by completely abandoning their roots and social norms in favour of the western identity and morality.

Don't bother with politics, they're all a bunch of assholes with no direction or ambition.

>probably should've used '>tfw' instead of '>mfw'
>you shouldn't take '>mfw' so seriously most of the times it is used just a basic ending and not taken literally
>those are the inhabitants of London though

whites leech off the govt too much for being the dominant race. Asians and arabs barely do it.

People are guilible.
Arabs are not even the problematic middle-easterners.
You could start by pointing out your common enemy.

Attached: jews_expelled.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

>problematic middle-easterners.
The most** problematic

If he's a Brit, fewer people than ever are leeching. I think our unemployment rates are lower than they've been in decades.

People hated Jews because they thought they're evil you retard the only reason they get into high positions is because of their culture and people not allowing them common jobs meaning they got into lending and shit. Arabs were just bumfucked by the great US of A.

Attached: 1531195099037.png (467x467, 211K)

Right, everyone else is the proble.

>indeed, a lot of Muslim immigrants are given poor chances even to begin with. When they come most of them dont speak the language properly and few natives try to interact with them.Most of those who come fresh of the boat are also poor. The worst places are in big cities in France and Belgium where they live in ghettos which are pretty much poor places where everyone is also a muslim and this enviroment of poverty, rejection by the new society and the mutual rejection of each others values lead to lets just say ''very dark ideas''
>I was born here though in a middle class family though

forgot to post this pic related

Attached: 1532804199792.jpg (1024x1024, 294K)

that's not true, but the thing is grandchildren of white europeans who paid taxes (like their kids) are not leeching, unlike gooks and shitskins who come in as if it is their turf and take welfare money as if they were due

You maybe, but the tendency is there.
I do not even mind some of you guys unless you mob up and start shit, honestly.
But long run we'll all be stuck in the shitstorm immigration caused anyway.

>doesn't know how to greentext properly
You have to go back.

Fuck off back to pol an never come back you immature idiot

>One side wants me dead while the other one wants me gay
Top kek. Better give up that light choco boipucci OP, maybe even glue your cock to your balls to form a camel toe.

But seriously, the leftists you're thinking of are liberal shills there to destroy any possible leftist movement, hence their widespread support among institutions and corporations despite their countless retarded ideas.

Attached: 1532595684575.jpg (500x403, 34K)

Fair point. In this rate, Europe will be filled by immigrants anyway which to be honest I am neutral on. Personally, I would be very happy if more asian qts would move in my city though.

And Romans killing Christians was sure justified because of their beliefs and the fact everyone hated them at the start
4 Jews represent millions, seriously stop with this DA JOOOS bullshit it's retarded

His face is the guy pulling the strings. Think about it. Freudian slip there

\
>And Romans killing Christians was sure justified because of their beliefs and the fact everyone hated them at the start
Why are you talking about christians? Why every time you try to have a conversation about jews there is someone who try to change the topic?

>4 Jews represent millions, seriously stop with this DA JOOOS bullshit it's retarded
Lol, really?
What about the jewish media promoting the same thing?

Attached: jewsmedia.jpg (2092x1270, 424K)

What? Islamic extremism is the exact same shit as western right wingers, just a different flavor. Just go do that.

Here are more jews promoting the same thing.

Attached: jewish_coincidence.png (800x1978, 1.73M)

Leftist policies don't try to control what you do; they just say you "should" be tolerant of this or that.

Rightist policies actually want to make things illegal *for everybody*, including victimless crimes that are none of "Their" (powerful Rightists) business such as abortion, weed, gay stuff, etc.

It's a lot easier to ignore the SJW freaks and their squawking than it is to ignore the Right-wing Fascist laws being passed and literal rights taken away from everybody at gunpoint by skinheads.

Attached: misery.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Why are you talking about christians?
It's an example you fag
>Why every time you try to have a conversation about jews there is someone who try to change the topic?
IT'S A FUCKING EXAMPLE
>Lol, really?
What about the jewish media promoting the same thing?
Everything must be the Jews let's compare them to the amount of non-Jews controlling the media worldwide

wrong,
white are least likley to be leeches and believe it or not asias are 2nd only to blacks as welfare leeches.

>IT'S A FUCKING EXAMPLE
Everytime there is a moron who can't stick the the subject. And their go to topic is always christians.
Another coincidene i take.

>What about the jewish media promoting the same thing?
>Everything must be the Jews let's compare them to the amount of non-Jews controlling the media worldwide
Pic related

>Pic Related
Forgot to link this post

>Leftist policies don't try to control what you do
Of course they do. In fact cali is trying to ban straws now and give jail to to those who ignore the ban.
>such as abortion
Murder is not a victimless crime.

>It's a lot easier to ignore the SJW freaks and their squawking
No it's not they have infiltrated everywhere.

>Right-wing Fascist laws being passed and literal rights taken away from everybody at gunpoint by skinheads.
Nigga you're dreaming.

>Everytime there is a moron who can't stick the the subject. And their go to topic is always christians.
Another coincidene i take.
An who was behind it MUSTA BEEN THE JEWS. I didn't change the subject you bastard I fucking compared it to another event in history that was similar but you'll likely say wasn't justified
>Pic related
54 fucking people yeah they're sure controlling shit

Imagine being this stupid and thinking that.

>DA JOOOS
Go away reddit.

We on the right don't hate you for your skin color. We hate Islam.

Lmao what country do you live in? Here in California all leftists do is restrict shit. Cant have guns, cant have plastic straws, cant say things that hurt fee fees or dissent from leftist ideologies.

Right wingers used to be about restricting by reasoning of religion (which I think is fucking stupid) but leftists are all about restricting shit based on feelings

>It's a lot easier to ignore the SJW freaks and their squawking than it is to ignore the Right-wing Fascist laws being passed and literal rights taken away from everybody at gunpoint by skinheads.
I cant hear you over the violent rioting antifa.

>54 fucking people yeah they're sure controlling shit
Jewish Lobby/Influence

Notice how we are now up to 54 instead of 4 as you pointed here

Attached: jewish_influence.jpg (817x500, 118K)

OP, I think we're very similar. I'm half Arab and half Latino and I consider myself moderately conservative but I have to deal with dumb liberals pushing shit agendas and cuckservatives that hate me just because my parents are foreign.

>An who was behind it MUSTA BEEN THE JEWS.
they were expelled from more than 300 countries as pointed here But sure it's everyone elses fault
Here is another one for the countr

Attached: jews_expelled_from_guatemala.jpg (825x793, 128K)

>Go away reddit.
Everything you don't like must be Reddit. Fuck off fag your retarded

I guess we are pretty similar

>54 fucking people yeah they're sure controlling shit
>Jewish Lobby/Influence
Also nevermind that many of them are billionaires and control media.

Ethnonationalism is a thing in the West, that's why "immigrant-town" parts of cities (especially the bad kind, the good kind usually want other people to visit so they can trade) exist

These are the neighborhoods that the neo-nazis want to gas, and while I do too and am maybe more moderate on the. An individual who isn't part of that falls outside the collectivist politics like that unless OP would militantly defend such neighborhoods. Chimping out at a solitary foreign merchant is different than chimping out against an entire tribe that has established a den of crime and not even most neo nazis would do the former.

I'm on your side, I was making fun of the faggot crying about being making fun of his precious "da joos".

No just the liberal faggots who post there memes here.

>when the government/elite of a country does bad things we blame the country
>when the government of israel and elite jews in the west do bad things we cannot blame jews
seems like a double standard

even the people in the rainforest hate the jews
these people clearly havent been influenced by any form of media to think this way, they dont have tv or the internet its all from personal experience