What would you do if you were stranded on a lonely island with a girl and you somehow knew that you would be rescued in...

what would you do if you were stranded on a lonely island with a girl and you somehow knew that you would be rescued in 15 years from now.

would you try to be nice to the girl, give her food and stuff and try to make her your girlfriend or would you not give her anything to make her beg to you for food so that you can ask her for sexual favors?

or would you just completly avoid her?

Attached: B001OD8MX4_TheBlueLagoon_UXSY1._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x646, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ikj5ciG68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would completely avoid her.
Then I would RP as the mysterious masked island man until rescue.

Ignore her and focus on my comfy survival.
She will haltingly approach and we end up fucking in a few weeks anyway, women can't into being alone.

I'd be nice, but it depends on her behavior and how she does throughout the time of us stranded. If she's up for something, I might have to keep my guards up. After all, she's a human being and I can't let her suffer without food or water. Maybe I'm just too beta or nice af to people sometimes.

kek
you talk like these losers here would be anything but the seduced betabux

Cooperation is better than competition in such a situation.

I know shit about survival, so she is just as fucked as I am, she will have to earn her keep tho, and I don't mean sucking my dick, I expect the hut clean and a food ready when I get home from huntin' n shit, if she starts to get horny, and tries to sex me up, anal and BJs only, can't risk knocking her up and dying on me during child birth(I would hate to be left all lone on the island)

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ikj5ciG68

I would do nothing because I'm not entitled to sex and shes not entitled to my help

Probably kill myself. I had to live on an island with some women for several months and it was hellish enough. Many years would be unbearable. Sorry, but women are honestly just fucking worthess when it comes to survival living.

I'd work together with her so we can both survive, I dont give a fuck if she becomes my girlfriend or not, I've gone this long without one.

This is tempting as hell though, I'd set up a threatrical and mysterious entrance to greet my rescuers and ultimately end up staying on the island for the rest of my life, scaring any tourists away that go there to see the Island man with elaborate tricks.

what a cute kid
is this movie worth watching?
tfw gonna fantasize about getting lost on a island with a tanned blonde twink like that in my dreams tonight

>I had to live on an island with some women for several months
Story?

Do you think a girl would approach the guy for company in a situation like this if he didn't make a single move?

>This is tempting as hell though, I'd set up a threatrical and mysterious entrance to greet my rescuers and ultimately end up staying on the island for the rest of my life, scaring any tourists away that go there to see the Island man with elaborate tricks.

Island Batman.

that's pretty gay my dude not gonna lie

Spent a volunteer summer living out on a literal deserted island doing conservation work and stuff. It was me and three women alone, and it was fucking miserable. The place was very beautiful and peaceful though. I had to do like 99% of all the work for us to not be living horrendously.

That was one summer, I can't imagine more than a year much less a decade or more.

I would kill her and eat her

how much onions do you have to consume on a daily basis to think like this?

Attached: DUHxtjUX0AEX6sO.jpg (706x521, 49K)

You'd probably end up fucking, unless you're really, really repulsive. Women rank male attractiveness on a relative scale.

did you at least fuck one of them? why didn't you tell them to do some work themselves?

I'd completely avoid her and if there was an issue with food scarcity I'd kill her.

I was getting to fuck all of them but it's the only thing they brought to the table. We ended up in a situation where they gave basically pussy payments for me to work. I did try to get them to work at first but it was a double whammy of them being totally incompetent and fucking things up as well as them not being motivated and not wanting to do anything. And when we reached the point where they could allow sex in return for resources essentially they became even more lazy. Only one of the girls tried to pull her weight and help out willingly but it was only in support of the work I did.

It really wasn't worth it, the novelty of the sex wore of quick when you're laboring every day in harsh conditions for little gains, which some women who just relax in a tent all day get the benefit of.

This guy would actually survive.

>Do you think a girl would approach the guy for company in a situation like this if he didn't make a single move?

Yes.
Even if she had a fucking 24/7 food dispersal in her pussy and bodily wants for nothing while you are suck on raw fish and rainwater to survive, she would still close in just for attention and company imo.

And while 99% of us will suck at survival, average women will still do worse

I would make her dependent on me and the parley that into sexual favors

>15 years

Guaranteed she'd be DTF after a half-year, max, unless you spent the whole time sharpening a knife and licking your lips while looking in her general direction.

> Implying the average incelbot wouldn't just shrivel up and die without access to the internet and tendies.

If you're not absolutely crippled and can avoid getting hurt in the first 1/4 of the time there, you can learn to survive as you go, methinks.
As long as you're eating and drinking you're already halfway there. Just need to avoid diseases then.

Give me some numbers.
?/10?
?/10?
?/10?

What about race and assets?

>And while 99% of us will suck at survival, average women will still do worse
Not a single doubt about that.

7/10
6/10
7/10

We were all in college and that age so they were decently attractive/fit. It was two white girls and a black girl. There were three more people originally, two guys and a girl but they basically quit the project on the second day leaving the four of us alone.

i wonder how much the average fembot would wait if she was stranded on a island with a robot until she puts out?

Attached: 1529509437653.jpg (640x960, 56K)

>m'lady....I'm either going to end up inside you or you're going to end up inside me..

Attached: superbadass.jpg (960x990, 97K)

Why do you keep assuming robots - pathetic unathletic losers - could gather resources better than the average roast?

Well, at least you have that story to tell.

Divide rations equally and try to survive together. We'll probably end up fucking, 15 years is a long time.

Because women aren't just useless in a survival scenario, they're an active detriment. Even the fattest neckbearded NEET would make an effort to build some shelter.

>wanting to survive
Huh?

Eh, take my experience as a warning. Modern women are worthless when the going gets tough. You'd think being stuck alone on a tropical island with your own little harem might be a paradise but it was actually a nightmare. I'd rather I was alone than with women.

THIS. My whole point.

Want me to prove you wrong? Im even lazier than any woman

I'd rape her repeatedly. Kill her, copulate with the corpse repeatedly while portioning it. Afterwards cook and eat her for nourishment. I'd nibble out my crispy roasted sperm from the inside of her fried cervix while sucking out her melted brain goo from her cranium as a drink to go with the literal roasted curtains of hers.

Aaaw, you're a romantic

Wow, you're so tough and edgy, user. I can't imaging how you could possibly not have a girlfriend.

Imagine being such a white knight that you have to protect women being insulted in an ironic post.

This is fucking hot af.
I am rock hard right now

Attached: 1527552430153.png (604x613, 257K)

Would be interesting to see how far she would go for free food and shelter. Rough, anal, then force her to fuck animals and further and further... just to find out until how far she can tolerate me until she decides to live on her own, if she even decides to do that.

>sucking out her melted brain goo from her cranium
Really wouldn't advice it, if you don't want Kuru disease. It's an incurable neuro-degenerative disorder that causes fits, tremors and more general degradation of your brain functions

prob a week tops, fembots are the sluttiest animals known to robots

I like the way you think.
Too emphatic to pull it through probably, but I would want to know too.

I'd try and get off the island. No way am I gonna wait 15 years.

If you're eager you can go do it yourself. I was part of a college program doing it but there's a bunch of conservation efforts which work on remote islands. No guarantee who you'll end up partnered with though and hope you enjoy months of nothing to do.

Sheessh you must have a nice life.
Assuming the female in question is my type, I would volunteer.

This. Test their morals. I'd do this if I knew jack about surviving on an island

I would build a romantic relationship, but no fugging. There aren't priests on the island.

Mmmm those prions sure are tasty tho!

Attached: prions-and-diseases-7-728.jpg (728x546, 69K)

This, I love my small town environment and rainy nights.

Act distant (mysterious if you're not uggo), and just hunt/craft, she'll probably tag along because women are useless on their own. Give her shit to do to earn her keep. Then fug her.

I'd take charge and give her shit to do. Mostly foraging and cleaning while I hunted and crafted. If she couldn't keep up her end after a couple months then I'd just leave her to die.

t. Beta cuck who'd do anything for a woman. Just let the dumb bitch starve then fuck her body

You let her try things on her own, and when she inevitably fails you be nice and give her some stuff. This way you are still being nice, but she realizes she cant survive without you.

I'd see that 2 people can get more done than 1 person and that if we treat each other as equals with different skills, we'd have more chance of surviving and enjoying ourselves even

>she'll probably tag along
My bet is that with most modern women the "avoid, focus on living and be silent" way will gain you a hysteric tsundere at first though.
Anyone thinking otherwise?

Any orgies? ie more than one of them at once

>and enjoying ourselves even
slut

asdfmalksdmvlkna

Just punch her baby bump to make her miscarry.

t. virgin who has never fucked

because if you ever did you knew that fucking a lifeless body is boring if you're not a necrophiliac. it's even boring if you fuck a girl and she doesn't know what to do and just lies on the bed so fucking a corpse is probably even worse, even a fleshlight would be better

it depends on how you look, she doesn't have anyone to ask for help like the police or chad so she's probably going to be super nice to you if she thinks you are able to kill her

Lmao larping. You sound like a moralfag

No it was only ever one at a time when I got the chance.

You should have taken one of them for sex and just beat the others if they didnt work. Thats how humanity survived for eons.

no but as opposed to you i've already put my dick into a vagina in real life so i know what i'm talking about

Banna for moneky betaslave

>Do you think a girl would approach the guy for company in a situation like this if he didn't make a single move?

women cant into survival, so yes. i dont have the image on me but there were plenty of instances of Survivor where the women were incapable of taking care of themselves and the men were able to make a small functional society.

Maybe if I was stuck there for 15 years. This was just one summer though so I didn't want to do anything that would result in obvious legal trouble. Even though I wanted to strangle them as much as I did.

Femanon here

Assuming that the phalloid didn't try to rape me I'd work with him to get resources. Probably even play catch with him or w/e. If I know I'm gonna be rescued I probably don't have to 'repopulate' with him.

Getting resources wouldn't be an issue since I have cadet training and I've been camping before and I'd know what to do. I'd expect him to pull his weight or he's not getting crap. If he tries anything with me, he's getting kicked in the balls.

Attached: 445774094319878146.png (91x91, 17K)

There's a movie about this
Watch it
Swept Away
Havefun
Bye VIRGIN

what would you do if you get horny? think about it 15 years is a long time

let's say the guy you are stranded with is an average robot, 6/10 but very awkward and too shy to talk to you but if you are nice to him he will orbit you and try to make you happy. would you eventually have sex with him?

Am i allowed to try to leave the island before 15 years are up?

OPs pic is from a movie about this from the 80s called blue lagoon, cannot recommend enough the girl is a qt

Don't watch that shit, it's vanillest vanilla of vanilla, a romantic crap targeted at woman.

>equals
Kek, funny anons are the best

she'd probably rather masturbate with a sea urchin than fuck me

15 years with absolutely no human interaction would be complete hell (because no internet). I'd try to find compromise with her if we didn't get along and if we did, well that's even better. Would mostly let things happen naturally regarding friendships. In regards to surviving, we would both be responsible for different things so there is balance and one doesn't end up doing more than other

Dont you virgins EVER speak to me
I posted a real man's movie
A man's man's movie
You fucking
LOSERS
Lol
Written and directed by a woman btw
You fuckin retards
Dont watch the remake with Madonna either
Tards

i dont really get horny, i have a low libido and i only really have sex because the guy wants it and I'm nice like that

i find orbiters inherently disgusting

what would you do if chad somehow also ends up on the island? do you think the female would abandon you for him? would you try to become friends with chad or kill him so that the female and you are alone again?

Attached: 12.Paul_.Walker.Into_.the_.Blue_.2005.jpg (1280x1024, 252K)

Your head on
A stick
Bitch
Shill

>trying to kill chad
only jealous robots would kill their best ally in getting resources baka

>being tough in a non life threatening situation
You sure showed me gurl.U go grill hell yeah

>p-please mistress can i have some coochie

you're obviously defending chad because you want his dick

as soon as chad washes ashore suddenly you regain your high libido am i right? damn roasties

being alone with anyone from this board is a life threatening situation =)

Probably yea, get over it, that's called natural instinct and I'm interested in those kinds of men. Like how many women I know are interested in spineless femboys (for some reason)

You go grill .Were u born this independent?Ohhhh god FUCKING WISH I was you god fuking damn

thing is r9k users actually do wish they were women, that's why they're always complaining about how women have it so much easier than them

Because they unironically originally do have it easier

I'd try to work together because it's much more likely we both survive that way, while giving her plenty of space. You don't understand how sick of each other people who are isolated like that get. The astronauts on the ISS, the most competent and trained professionals of the species, don't want to ever see each other after six months up there.

>Cant comprehend sarcasm
You are truly a woman,arent you?

I wouldn't need to withhold resources in order to get sex, most people wouldn't either unless they're ugly as fuck. She'd naturally crave sex more and more or she'd realize early on that I'd be the only mate for a long time and gib puss

i would kill her. I need the ressources of the island for myself.

>avoid her
>watch her getting pissed because you are supposed to help her
>watch her getting nice because getting pissed didn't help
>watch her to start begging and offering herself

After that ? I don't know.