Have a good morning kathy, im glad i wont be able to hurt you anymore. i feel better that youre happy

Have a good morning kathy, im glad i wont be able to hurt you anymore. i feel better that youre happy

Attached: 6132d5411e51058839a8085284f3bbfe.jpg (1805x2560, 751K)

Hello, OP.
How's your day going?

Attached: 1532860049976.png (500x625, 258K)

not well.
i woke up with a terrible feeling.
at least kat is happy

A terribile feeling in the body or in the mind?
And how do you know that Kathy is happy?
Have you finally managed to talk with her?

Attached: 1532843030601.jpg (800x800, 408K)

both.
i dont know if she is. she probably doesnt even remember me anymore.

Good morning OP, hope your day is going well. I've seen your threads for a while now and wish you the best. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through to keep making so many threads. My best friend of 2 years just blocked me a few days ago after we got in a dumb argument. I thought they'd come back (it's happened several times before) but so far they've been ignoring or blocking me everywhere. Do you have any advice on what to do?

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_meimaru_inuchiyo__2428d66205b4110cd2cc95b43e54b810[1].jpg (500x500, 110K)

But you never forgot her, uh?
Seeing your threads almost every day makes me think.
You were in love with her, right? There's no other explanation

Attached: 1532850348061.jpg (863x1200, 223K)

no, i see her as a big sister

im very sorry that happened to you.
i dont know how they can come back.
i got abandoned without closure. but im sure if you apologize and ask them about their feelings and wait something might happen.
it didnt work for me no matter how many times i ended up in the psych ward and reflected on in time with.
but i hope it works with you.
also kaguya is a great touhou

Well, yours was still a form of love.
A strong form of love.
Did she ever tell you why she doesn't want to talk with you anymore?

Attached: 1532808936316.gif (173x223, 105K)

she said she got bored of me and that i was stressful to talk to

She got bored of you?
That's not very respectful from her part.
Are you sure you should put her on such a high pedestal?

Attached: 1532805821924.png (512x512, 25K)

im just doing my best to cope with what happened.
its my fault for being boring

Why do you think you're boring, OP?
I always liked talking to you.
And I'll tell you more: I was always displeased we didn't have the opportunity to talk about more diverse subjects.
I'm sure we would've had some very fascinating discussions

Thanks user, I'm glad someone likes her. Usually when this happens they come back after a couple hours or at most a day. It was such a small dumb argument too but the last thing he said was that he hated me and hoped I got hit by a car on my way to work

Assuming they never come back, how do I move on from them? I saw him like the younger sibling I never had.

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_komaku_juushoku__fe1cc346405cb672369192eb793104fc[1].jpg (2100x2700, 1.44M)

im just a boring person and no one would want to talk to me because im mentally ill.
its something i have to accept
im sorry but i really dont know if they will come back.
i was hoping she would come on my birthday.
but i guess she hated me that much

Hey OP stay strong I know it hurts but you can work through it.

Have you already set your Discord to delete?

yes, i have.
im sorry.

OP, I'm talking to you right now. Am I not?
You have to accept that there are people who can enjoy your company.
And if you want to talk about anything, absolutely anything, you can tell me without hesitation

Attached: 1532819840869.jpg (900x1253, 189K)

It's okay, Remu. Do whatever you need to heal. It was a fun couple of weeks.

I'm sorry you had to go through this OP, I know how awfully painful it is to be abandoned because you're mentally ill and people can't handle you. If you want a shoulder to cry on post your discord and I will be there

I've through the same feeling and you deserve better to be happy with yourself.

user I can't speak for everyone but I've enjoyed reading your threads and talking to you today. When was your birthday? Did you get any nice presents?

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_qqqrinkappp__0bb0d9bce6f67a8ea68b4c627d33eec9[1].jpg (420x593, 364K)

i appreciate that. and i just feel like a bad person because i cant feel interested. i feel like because of kathy. i always hear her voice telling me in pathetic and worthless a lot.
my schizophrenia ruins my day. and it makes it impossible to talk to someone. it makes me feel like a fucking alien.
thanks. i know there are some people out there that have experienced the same thing. maybe by making these threads they can also understand that theyre not alone completely.
uh, it was in april. i didnt get any presents.
but my mom started beating me and threw stuff at me. and the rest of my family went up stairs when it happened. my moms a bipolar schizo.
and so the birthday ended.

You hear this voice, and it's tough. But you can also read our words.
Don't you see how many anons wished your happiness? You're not alone, user

That sounds awful... Have you tried to get the police involved? Is there anyone you can stay with to get out of your abusive environment?

It may not mean much but happy belated birthday user! What would you want as a present if you got one?

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_mauve__d2c713b340dfe162929163b95471787d[1].jpg (620x892, 488K)

Please be my bf/gf
You're very cute

i can get them involved but it would lead nowhere. im 18 and id be told just to get away from her and leave. and they can kick me out. i have to just sit through it. thats what kathy told me.
to suck it up like other people

Thank you user but nobody wants a cake as a gf. I'm not sure if I have the energy to get invested in someone right now either.

You don't have to just sit through it. It's tough but you should try to work through it little by little. Do you have anyone supportive in your life? Friends or other family or even a good therapist? Maybe you can try to get out and be homeless for a bit to scare your parents straight?

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_kozue_akari__1ee323f1887f0c3afabc9c7a69c27a72[1].jpg (800x1080, 465K)

You're actually a girl? How big are your tits

i dont have anyone.
well i have a therapist but she always admits she doesnt know what to do with me.
and my dad doesnt care about me. he intentionally ignores me a lot and my mom wouldnt care either.
i just have to find a way. one day. through this suffering. i sometimes just think of going missing because of my shame and never going home

I normally wouldn't advocate such things but running away might actually be healthier than staying in an abusive environment. Could you ask your therapist about getting into some sort of work program? You can earn some money and move out! I'm sure she wishes she could help you user

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_kayako_tdxxxk__5138dc433ecdca480f43713af27042cf[1].jpg (942x948, 420K)

Do you have big boobs y/n

i can ask her about that.
what kind of job do you think is the best for someone like me?

I'm not sure, but if she can connect you with a career counselor they'd do their best to find something you'd succeed in. I would think something where you don't have to interact with others would be best. My cousin cleans car dealerships overnight and he says it's very peaceful so perhaps something similar? Just make sure to give whatever you end up in a fair chance.

Please stop being a pervert user, I don't appreciate it

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_usagi_koushaku__da34d1f5de3f71fcdc3560c36e7aaf44[1].jpg (1000x1432, 281K)

Sucking on kaguya user's titties

Well, it seems you finally found someone that can actually help you, user. I'm so glad.
Thank you for the kindness you're showing to OP, user.
He needs all the help we can give him

Attached: 1532856554270.jpg (622x700, 90K)

thanks, i will keep that in mind and do whatever it takes to move forward.
is there anyway ill see you again user? you seem pretty cool. and we have the same taste in touhous.
i dont know if i can help you with your problem.
but if youd like i can try to vouch for you to talk with your friend again.
ill do everything in my power to make it happen.
because i dont want someone going through what i did

Apparently you're a girl, so was your friend in love with you? Was he bitter because you didn't like him back?

That's a good attitude to have user, I hope things get better for you in the long run. I'm not sure if vouching for me would help, but I really do appreciate the sentiment! He's not the type to listen to others and can be quite stubborn. Someone once told me he could maybe have BPD but I'm not so sure.

I don't know hpw often I'll post again in your threads but I do have a discord if you need to talk. Then again you said you just deleted yours right?

I've seen others be kind to him and like you said in his situation he needs all the kindness he can get. I wish I could give him a hug and tell him it will all be ok...

He's gay so I'd be surprised if that was the case.

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_okakan__73da5ea5f2ee236d991cf1a1da3ffada[1].png (673x497, 449K)

Post your Discord anyway

kaguya-hime#0834
I'm about to leave for work so I won't be able to talk much until later tonight though. Thank you for keeping me company this morning!

As for him, I'm just hoping he'll come to his senses soon and add me back. I miss him a lot and the days just aren't as bright without someone to talk to.

Attached: __houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_nagisa3710__2875be37a8cde1e580991e5a21be904f[1].jpg (600x768, 59K)

have a good day at work user.
i hope we can share kaguyas together