You like to complain about Chad, but you forget one thing

Chad has to put in the work in order to be Chad. Sure there are some natural Chads, but most Chads became/ stayed Chad by busting their asses off in the gym.

Stop being a whiny little bitch and you can become Chad too.

Attached: Chad.jpg (900x900, 85K)

>Chad has to put in the work
you utter faggot. that's not chad. that's a robot who escaped. chad doesn't have to do anything.

why would I want to be Chad OP

Attached: 1532890206900.jpg (219x214, 11K)

Because you`d feel great 24/7 and get the womens and mold them the way you want them to be

Chad is defined by his behaviour and if you think of Chad, you think of that one confident guy who goes to the gym and gets all the bitches

>Chad has to put in the work in order to be Chad.
No he doesn't.

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 34K)

Except that's fucking wrong. Chad, by their very definition, didn't even need to TRY to get laid, or fit, or whatever else. His superior genetics and network of supportive, successful people basically ensures from Day 1 that he'll always succeed at anything he tries. If you actually believe Chad has to put in any effort or overcome adversity the way the rest of us have to, you don't belong here.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-05-at-10.50.58.png (986x778, 495K)

Nobody is born a Chad, you stupid NEET. Becoming Chad takes work for everyone. And it's never too late to change your ways and become a Chad.

>Chad, by their very definition, didn't even need to TRY
Chad, by this definition, doesn't FUCKING EXIST

>t. never met a chad
this is a bait thread. im out.

Yes he does, he still has to go to the gym and overcome daily struggles in order to have his muscles grow. Where do you think has he all that confidence from?

Yes there are some Chads like that, but the really sucessfull chads go to the gym and work on their body and strengthen their mind

chad injects testosterone and pretends to be lifting at the gym while actually preying for grills

I know a few Chads. What is in common with them is that they are smart, successful, and take care of themselves. You're a teenager who thinks Chad means a braindead gym rat. Nothing could be further from the truth.

No that`s stupid Brad. Chad thundercock would never do that, because his natural testosterone would shrink as well as his dick

Okay, even if Chad DOES have to try, he'll never have to try as hard as anyone else. He'll put in low to moderate amounts of effort, and see disproportionally huge amounts of success. So much so that any effort you've made to even SCRAPE average looks like a joke by comparison.

Attached: Untitled201815109705.jpg (620x372, 35K)

>what are hierarchies in animal kingdoms
Chad by definition does exist.

>Implying chads are made not born.
Nice one fuckrag, giving people the false hope so they set themselves for failure

Attached: 1532439105533.jpg (326x326, 27K)

>smart
not necessarily
>sucessful and take care of themselves
true, because many chads got trades and that way often remained their muscles from work and trades pay pretty good too

However the typical Chad goes indeed into the gym, it increases his testosterone and makes him the confident/ not a fuck giving individual that he is

>chad is just by going to the gym
The fact you've mentioned the gym loses credibility, chads are born with good looks and the body from the gym is just the icing on their cake. Even if he had a normal body, the fact he's got an appealing face and an outgoing personality thanks to people complimenting how good looking he is gives him a massive boost as it is.

Attached: 1529196098842.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Yes many are born as Chads, however even then they often have to go into the gym in order to stay Chad

Stop deflecting and gicing excuses. What exactly is keeping you from going to the gym? Is it too hard? Boo hoo, Chad has to overcome his comfort zone every day, so that the muscles can grow

Don`t hate Chad for being Chad, see him as an inspiration to become Chad instead

>chad daily struggle
>chad wakes up
>has to put on his 3000 dollar gucci pants
>oh no theres a cumstain from fucking stacies last night
>chad problems

yeah whatever bro you cant lie to me and tell me his life is anything but easy

Whether you become Chad by going to the gym is debatable, however Chad has a fuckto of testosterone and weight lifting increases your testosterone and makes you more manly.

I challenge you to go to the gym for a month and eat right, I guarantee you that women will look at you differently

Chad exists, but not the Jow Forums definition of Chad. The Jow Forums Chad is an imaginary boogeyman that manchildren failures use to try to justify why they should never even try and shut themselves in the basement.

Chad isn`t about money, and in order for muscles to grow you have to put on different weight and do excersises in different ways in order to challenge your muscles

Protip: Get a car, even a used one

Give just one example of someone who was born a Chad, stupid incel. You can't. If you decide to drop out of high school and fap to animu in the basement, you're no Chad, despite your genetics. You're too chickenshit to admit you are a failure by your own doing, and that you too could be a Chad if you wanted to be. But you're a lazy coward so you won't.

no you cunt. im an oldfag who was friends with a chad for years. the guy was a piece of shit. he didnt go to the gym. i doubt he could even shop for his own groceries without help. but women flocked to him. he has 5 kids by 4 moms in 3 different states (i fucking wish that was a joke). he literally never grew up. he was born that way. chad just "is".

>Chad busted his ass to become 6'4"

How did Chad get his 3000 dollar gucci pants? Oh, that's right. He advanced on the career path and got a well paid job. They weren't given to him by mommy. Unlike you, who is fed tendies by mommy.

You're not describing a Chad at all, you lying moron. He sounds more like a robot than anything else. Or maybe a Brad.

Yup, they sure worked hard for those tall genetics, naturally high testosterone and being born into affluence.

? This thread is about Chad. You described something completely off-topic that has nothing to do with being Chad.

This desu, no matter how much I workout I can never be chad because of my manlet status.

>women flock to him without him having to invest any effort whatsoever
>You're not describing a Chad
i knew this was a bait thread. i should have left earlier. im out, for real this time

>chad exists
>chad does not exist
Normie tier cognitive dissonance on point. The r9k definition of chad are the top men that get to experience life as it should be experienced, in an enjoyable way. If you can't have it like that, why bother? Sure, you could be a normie, but could you really? Normies are smaller chads, that have ups and downs, with less of the former. Now if it's all bad, why try again?

There are 5'6" Chads you know. Stop lying.

Chad means a man successful in life and successful with women. These do exist. But Jow Forums has a warped definition where it's something you are born into, and that everything was given to him automatically. It's an excuse for you to not try to improve and to rage against society and everyone around you, to blame them for your own failures.

Leave the basement, take a shower, shave, get a job. You're halfway to becoming Chad. Funny how such simple things elude people like you.

BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE GYM YOU MONGOLOID
A Chad is sucessful in WHATEVER he attempts. Did you not read what I posted earlier? A combination of genetics and a near-spotless upbringing has given him not just a good, tall body and attractive face, but unwavering courage and overflowing charisma, not to mention all the skills he could ever need for a career. You can't exercise genetics. No amount of push-ups are going to erase terrible, crippling anxiety. You can't jog away a bad childhood. They're factors entirely out of your hands.

Attached: tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif (500x233, 919K)

>Chad isnt about money
OP what the fuck?

Thanks for taking my trips from naming that user's knife, fucktard.

>Jow Forums has a warped definition where it's something you are born into
Oh wow, this guy is such a nor-
>Leave the basement, take a shower, shave, get a job. You're halfway to becoming Chad. Funny how such simple things elude people like you.
malfag.

>inb4 OP say "lol just throw away your anxiety"

I'm pretty sure by now every normie that spouts basic shit like b urself and theres no chad lul xddd are pretty much trolls. I mean, that is how you troll on r9k. You give cliche advice that is angering and completely ignores the point.

Yeah wow 1 chad who didn`t lift. exists too, but the real chad lifts and thus got his aesthetics and testosterone even more up to get more stacys

Many Chads work for the people who have money, because many Chads aren`t oo good in school. However some open up their own business and get rich that way, and some rare Chads go to university, a stem degree AND mad gainz and bitches

>wah wah stop helping me chad, I can never become Chad

Just quit your bitching and start going to the gym already, See you in 1 year with an update, in which you will thank me of course, faggot.

OP,the fact that ONE chad like that exists,means even more exist,proving that your point of "hurr you can become a chad too,its not like they are born with it" is false and wrong

Attached: 1529519373763.png (1439x1217, 1.14M)

lmao, do you really want anxiety to control your life? Do you think I want to go to the gym all the time? No I fucking don`t, but sometimes you have to give a fuck about how yu """""feel""""" and take control of your subconsious with your main conscious. Just remember to always give 110% and to never give a fuck what other people think

No it isn`t. Chad is defined by is behaviour, so out of shape people can be chads too. What do you think makes Chad chad? It is his confidence and high testosterone that attracts a lot of bitchs, as well as never giving a fuck. All those things can come to your life too by lifting. Of course one shouldn`t just focus only on lifting, but that extra energy allows you to improve in otrher areas of your life as well

just b yourself
>originalalalalala

Just be your best self that you can think of and never ever be a quitter.

>never give a fuck about what others think
user....how can i say this...
we live in a society

Attached: 1532804481268.jpg (481x379, 237K)

Why wouldn't you want to be Chad?

True. Athleticism is integral to Chadism. Chad may have a naturally handsome face, but his confidence is derived from his athletic prowess and his strong physique.

The virgin has more often than not an average fact, a skinny physique and an abhorrently boring personality and lacks conversational skills and confidence.

STEM degree graduates are often Chads.

Hmm but many Chads don`t even get into university. However I agree in university they tend to do STEM

Chad puts in the work because he's more confident and less anxious because genetics made him that way, robots were genetically made to fail at everything, be depressed and anxious.

I can confirm all of this to be true.

but maybe your genetics aren`t that bad, and you just have social anciety?
Just try it for atleast a month, you`ll never want to go back

tards this is not chad. Chads don't even put effort into this shit. Working out is easy for them. Sports are even easier. Talking to people was never a challenge, no inhibitions at all.

I liked the part where you didn't refute anything. Buh-bye, dipshit. See you never.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sako_user_ndpz5754__sample-97651dab562c0f12491863dd486eb9d4.jpg (850x851, 97K)

Tried doing those things, made me more anxious, not less.

Robots put in work too but it just fails miserably. It becomes a masochistic exercise. How do you "put in work" at relationships when you have no experience?

Chad was given it for free, I wasn't born that way so I should give up and shut myself in the basement: the post.

Not true. Did you ever work out? Gaining muscle is always a struggle, however it makes you stronger mentally and physically

What was there to adress? It was just a bunch of excuses why you shouldn`t even try to better yourself. You have a losing mentality

Well keep grinding, it`ll be working out eventually.