Uh.. Mr user. it says here you've never had sex....?

uh.. Mr user. it says here you've never had sex....?

Attached: 1532878393546.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

>i'll have to keep this in mind. I only have sex with my non virgin patients.

>"Yes"

Is exactly what I'd say

Did you just assume my gender? Origami.

Look at her grimace. Women really do hate virgin men.

Attached: pol is always right.jpg (1024x930, 254K)

I am a man of God, I stay away from these nasty things.

My Dad's a family doctor and told me that there's actually a large silent majority of men who never had sex. He'll often ask to do some simple std tests or whatever but apparently a ton of guys say "Oh that's alright, I've never had sex anyway."

You do realize she's not actually asking this question and that OP wrote that right? cringe

ah not majority, meant to say portion

>Mentioned to 2 doctors that I've never had sex before
>They both chuckled at my answer

Attached: 1532284310858.jpg (505x537, 29K)

Yes, that's correct. By the way don't you think that your footwear is rather inappropriate?

>see doctor
>Do you drink alcohol?
>no
>Ever?
>no
>Do you smoke?
>no
>Any tobacco?
>no
I worry every time that the sex question is next but I've never been asked. What are you people going to the doctor for?

Attached: 1454389721641.jpg (605x606, 93K)

Testicle pain. It doesn't want to go away.

Attached: 1529418260216.gif (187x314, 193K)

Why would a nurse/doctor ask if you're sexually active?

They're not asking about your sex life because they want to know details. They're asking because having sex does affect your health. Having sex puts you at risk for STDs and pregnancy, no matter how careful you're being. Medications and procedures, should you need any, can be affected if there is a possible chance of pregnancy. Many STDs don't show symptoms either so it's important to be honest and get tested because you could have an STD without even knowing it.
They're not asking for fun, they're asking for medical purposes. In general, it's just beset to be honest with your doctors about everything whether it's about your sexual activity or not. They are here to help you, not judge you. Lying to your doctors could potentially harm your health, and we definitely don't want that. Don't be embarrassed to talk to your doctor. Trust me, they've heard it all.

>not lying to your doctor about smoking, drinking, and drugs

It's like you want your insurance to go up, and not be able to get a kidney if yours fails.

Remember when that image got posted again in 2016
Good times

I know, Braylen. I just wanted to post something to feel important.

Because if you're not, it means you are highly likely to either have or develop a mental illness.

This, dont even trust doctors, if you mention drugs or mental health you will be discriminated against

Mine has said "really?" two times in a row. Havent been to a doctor in 2 years.