Be Indian

>be Indian
>move to US for college
>Learn English from scrap cause not that good at it (so not much accent to start with,lost it all about a month in, saying this cause you fags will bring up accent)
>Initially trouble fitting in, but managed to chill with few gym Bros here and there, because they don't judge and are chill.
>Everybody in math course complains about how hard it is
>College is fucking easy,it's just math
>Graduate and instantly get a high paid job
Only talking about American whites
>Fuck white girls every other week but unable to really be attracted to anyone but Hispanic or persian
>Use social media and see white people talk about being the best race or some gay shit, literally never met a white dude who is smart and not socially retarded in college except a odd one or two
> I did support Trump because I admired him for his business career, so I would get along with all these white retards when in conversation
>See that these white people look down on other races and live in a bubble and have never seen the world
So Jow Forums explain to me what makes you be so proud of your race, while I can just come into your country, be in a new surrounding, dominate your system cause it's not that hard, get with your blonde hair girls who you seem to worship.
Not representing poor ethnics who get scammed into working for cheap after being promised a good life when I say "I'm Indian"

Attached: images (13).jpg (384x384, 11K)

Do you know how to use a loo though

you literally need to have bollywood tier looks to achieve what you typed as a pajeet, so nice larp you street shitting faggot, pic related is some currycel i found

Attached: 54564635675.jpg (430x764, 43K)

Being a good looking Indian doesn't mean Bollywood tier you autistic cunt. Most American indians I know don't relate to your currycell view at all and are good looking. I do understand that there are average/Malnourished looking ones though, but that's in any race, even then they still hold high tier jobs in the US.

Im not from the states but there are quite a few indians in my uni. I literally never seen one dating a white girl but i did hear many girls complaining that their dorm smells like shit.
Theyre also ridiculously short. During my first few weeks in uni I would mistake indians from the back for literal kids. Im not even joking, theyre shorter than the average girl here

Attached: download (2).jpg (190x190, 6K)

post face, indians are one of the most is the most unattractive race there is.

You complain about street shitting in a poverty spread country who lived a different lifestyle before being colonised, I dont even take that as a insult cause it's just how it is... If you think people shitting on the street stops the more educated India from dominating you fucks while you complain about black people, too bad I don't use the state of my country to blame about having a shit lifestyle. Goofy as fuck, ignorance is bliss lmao

>the more educated India from dominating you fucks
How exactly are dominating anyone?

I was going to point out some things but I realized I would be doing the nazis' work for them
So I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the incel rage

Taking your jobs, fucking your women, hmmmmm i dont know

Maybe by being the wealthiest demographic in the country?? Just a little guess, cumskin

Yeah I get theres a lot of those as well, but indians who aren't, often get mistaken for Arab or Mexican. Most Americans keep thinking me and a lot of my friends I know are Hispanic. The ones in uni are like brought over from India and are essentially only the nerdy kids who were forced to live a incel type life. But that doesn't mean everyone is like that, the ones brought up in a western environment can't even stand them tho and there's a lot of hate. India is pretty broken socially, I get what you mean.

>fucking your women
kek, if anything indians are the least desired race, a few chadpreets fucking white roasties doesn't mean shit if the average pajeet has no chance of ever getting with a white woman

Attached: 5665765476.jpg (425x568, 37K)

Nah soz I didn't mean "dominate" as extreme as it sounds, i just wanted to piss off a redneck that's all lol cause they keep whining about jobs and how much we get paid like a South Park character

Nice. Where in India did you live before?

You're right, I was just fucking around. But at least I'm a top 1% Chadjeet who gets to fuck white women. I'm not even very attractive for an Indian either. My skin is weirdly dark and my head is too small.

Aight bro I get it, on average looks are not the best cause again shitty third world environment. But legit doesn't give white people a higher level is all I'm saying, thinking that sounds stupid is to me

Still your incel ass down and get off your high horse

y bully broski?

White people just dont like their countries being flooded with immigrants. You wouldnt know since india is a shithole that not even indians themselves want to live in

Because you breed like rabbits so the chances of your country outputting a high IQ person is relatively high.

I wanna say well we had to kick white people out through war that lasted a while , but yeah fair enough.

The average white man doesn't that much of a chance with an average white woman anymore tho

Indian is a nationality not a race you fucking nitwit

Alright relax smartass, you get the point

>you get the point
I ain't user but jeez your stupid

Attached: 48639921.jpg (165x163, 9K)

Oh no! You got me!!! user do you want me to be cringy and correct your "your" to a "you're" as well?

From all the shit I hear, living in America must be horrible.

Attached: 1524237811694.jpg (512x512, 39K)

>So Jow Forums explain to me what makes you be so proud of your race
this isn't Jow Forums retard