Why not just settle for a plain girl...

Why not just settle for a plain girl? Why haven't you knocked up a 5/10 and made her a loyal mommy wife waiting for you to come home from work?

Attached: 32fqec2.png (1136x1532, 1.83M)

i'll tradwife any girl on this board dm me.

>Loyal Mommy
I don't think that's ever going to exist in the society we live in that promotes hypergamy. Especially since people are telling 4/10 women they deserve perfect 10's as much as a 10

Fuck you OP, everyone knows what you're doing. Go fuck yourself dickhead

every woman is too busy with work and the clock carousel to be a good loyal mommy, that includes even the 3/10s let alone the 5s.

meant *cock carousel

love me some big meaty clocks

What part of society promotes that?

post contact but only if you're okay with me being black

[email protected]

[email protected]

d8 me instead of the other guy because i'm tall and blond

He sounds like an upgrade actually.

>tfw she replied
damn now i feel sorry for the other guy

>tfw all the girls would rather look at clocks than be with you
>tfw when you finally get a gf she wants to go to a clock store for your first date
Why do we live in a society?

Its okay. I'll take my trueest robot award any day.

Because I want her to also work so that we EQUALLY don't spend time with our child. And no way in hell am I marrying a mooch, aka a traditional wife.

Are you blind/deaf?
Perhaps a shut-in? Don't talk to people often IRL?

s-sorry man. maybe next time try to play up how white you are

>just because i'm fat doesnt mean I want a fat man

Don't be sorry. I'm happy for you user.
Enjoy the companionship.

Attached: 88888888.jpg (350x197, 40K)

Being a mom is a job desu

Ugly girls tend to be more arrogant and more fucked up than attractive girls. It's the same situation with Male incels.

So is being a dad, and I mean a real job, deisu.

>implying any girl would ever settle with a lazy, fat, ugly and dicklet good for nothing like me, let alone bear my kids

Do you even use social media or attend a university?

Hypergamy is a meme you pussy. Woman even more so then men know when they our out of their league and tend to go for guys at their level.

you are fucking joking right now? statistics completely disagree with you.

Are you a neet? If you could deal with mental illness then i can deal with your faults.

I did in high school and she broke up with me after 4 years of dating
Haven't been with anybody since

Damn it I just want to live a 50s sitcom

Attached: mfw kaffers.jpg (902x1000, 139K)

I'd happily settle for a less attractive girl, as long as she wasn't a complete uggo, looked after herself and was LOYAL. LOYALTY, it's the thing men want the most after good sex. I just want someone I can raise kids with who is supportive of me, and in return I look after them and our kids, fuck them good and make them feel loved. I don't want to have to worry about them fucking someone else or getting bored. I want someone who is in it for the long run, together, as a team, and who is going to truly love me.

>Why not just settle for
I'm gonna stop you there. We don't get to settle for dogshit, let alone something as good as a 5/10. We die alone because we don't have a choice in the matter.

>Why haven't you knocked up a 5/10 and made her a loyal mommy wife waiting for you to come home from work?

This is all I want

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

Ask a woman if she would date a man shorter than her who also made less money than her. REEeeeee

>Why not just settle for a plain girl
Even they aren't interested in me.

Attached: 4c91055ff40a4f2f5d24f1c76f2783a0.jpg (2150x3036, 520K)

>a loyal mommy wife waiting for you to come home from work

Do girls even want this any more?

yeah I'd like a plain girl

Attached: 1517096841937.jpg (453x604, 116K)

Boner status achieved.

Orginigigigi

Attached: image.jpg (700x763, 268K)

Well I can't knock up any woman, much less a 5/10, because I quit coaching the swim team. Best 900 bucks I ever spent.

Now I don't worry about what I bust in, it's all juice and no seeds.

My only regret is never having the opportunity to be an accessory to an in-utero murder.

im too poor, cant support other beings

I did, very plain and meek but trad woman who even worked at a library to boot. She was cute to me how embarrassed and awkward she was in a relationship. Turned her into a mom though and made her happy.

>"why not settle for (type of 3D)"
>posts anime
Every time. Stop trying to trick people into thinking roasties can measure up to cute and perfect 2D fantasies. Why not just encourage people to fantasize better?

Don't you think I would have already if I could?

Ima need saucerino on this mf pic

Attached: 1512344150525.jpg (850x1200, 231K)

I saw a Chad with a literal deformed fishface at the airport one time

>Why haven't you knocked up a 5/10 and made her a loyal mommy wife waiting for you to come home from work?

Fembot, please do this with me.