Some girls in the subway just giggled at me the entire ride...

Some girls in the subway just giggled at me the entire ride. It all started when one of the girls said to the other "you know those Cheerios cereals?" then pointed at me. After that they began relentlesly giggling the whole ride. What the fuck was that supposed to mean???

Attached: IMG_4721.png (1280x720, 850K)

They probably just thought you were cute.

Attached: 1476389532978.jpg (192x182, 6K)

Yeah okay mom, sure.

Post your face on soc and link it here
Maybe you look like a fucking cheerio or something

what the fuck DOES that mean.......girls are so weird.

Give me 1 (one) reason why females shouldn't be exterminated like the animals they are

i think they meant you look like the bee

Depends what you look like. Maybe you look like someone from a cheerio's commercial or you...look like a cheerio? I wouldn't know OP, I'm a Nutri grain person

Because most guys like them and it's only the most useless of losertards who want to exterminate them.

Possibly this. What were you wearing? You weren't dressed like a bee were you?

I can imagine the pain, user. I wouldn't have laughed at you and those women were whores, if it can make you any happier.

Ok, now listen. Next time, stop being a beta, grow a pair, get up and walk normally toward them and ask them GENTLY what's wrong.
It's the opportunity to talk with 2 girls, being friends with them and maybe even more.

This is how you end up with a face full of pepper spray

they were implying that you could fuck a cheerio user.

Maybe you smell like oats, brother.

maybe your pimples look like cheerios

This
Why are so many anons spineless faggots IRL yet they talk big online

This is the correct answer in this thread.

You can't just go up and talk to a female

If they're giggling at you, they've already opened the line of communication; so you're not "just walking up to them".

this.
i heard this joke literally before most of you were born.

In what world is laughing AT you an "open line of communication"?

that's a very well done misato with monster ultra

i'll just be taking it

Attached: 66666666666666.jpg (857x649, 82K)

In this circumstance you literally can. Youre being laughed at so you can go ask them. and yes you can go up and just talk to someone. Its the context of the situation that matters

bruh this nigga lookin like a cheerio lmfao

Helo sade boye poster

she called you of all time

i am sade boye

Attached: 3-8278.jpg (320x320, 36K)

He was probably just bee'ing himself.

Attached: just-bee-yourself-5233526.png (500x407, 83K)

>In what world is laughing AT you an "open line of communication"?
In a world where I'm not a cringy autist.

it's over for general millcels

chuckled a bit originally

Attached: 1521853916622.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

here have a 6 year old reaction image for that.

Attached: 1351535202661.jpg (441x408, 69K)

This made the bait too obvious.

Which city's subway op

Attached: markovenden.png (569x348, 239K)

probably thought you looked like a loser (zero, nothing, aka loser)

Because it is a part of white culture dumbass

Maybe because, if you weren't a bluepilled beta fag, you would know that women are reptilians from Mars. Its rocket science dumbass, do YOU want to be infected with the extraterrestrial herpes? Thought so, do your research next time before talking big online faggot.

How was that bait? Normal guys can get girlfriends because we aren't humongous pussies who are too terrified of women to approach them.

They were mocking you. You did good to ignore. Engaging would have made things worse.

More importantly what did you get at Subway. I like the black forest ham sandwich.

>you know those Cheerios cereals?
You have cheeks like that Bee or something? Only other possibility is they have been in the news a lot as a dieting plan so maybe you were so fat they were taking a stab at that?

Attached: qdv7hrwu9rrgsbmigc43.jpg (800x450, 41K)