My teen baby sister keeps posting lewd selfies on her social media...

My teen baby sister keeps posting lewd selfies on her social media. It makes me disgusted to see all the dirty comments boys from her school leave on her profile. How do I steer her away from this behavior? I care about her and don't want to see her make any mistakes she'll end up regretting

pic unrelated

Attached: 1465000490003.jpg (768x1024, 55K)

sit down and talk to her about it and how girls like that aren't respected

This.
It's cool to be a popular girl and all, you can have useless friends that think you're cool, and guys that drool over you, but in reality those girl friends she has aren't gonna be there for her and aren't gonna care about her and leave her in the dust. Those guys that drool over her will never be there for her either and will use her for looks and never treat her like a real human being.

I would post the photos in this thread and we will be able to better assist you. For the record I am a social media expert on posting lewd photos so seeing the images will help

Absolutely not, you guys would dox her and make her a meme. She is really pretty.

women kiss and fuck eachother just to torment us more

any woman can walk up to a random woman and start fondling her go along with it, and no charges would be filed

If you tell her to stop itll make her want to do it more. Id say scare her while shes young right now by making a fake pedo account and message her

l might actually do this

no pictures = no helpers

Put a hidden camera on her bedroom.
If she is gonna be a whore, at least get some entertainment from it.

yes, but post pics to be sure it will work. Promise not to spread them around or fap to them.

You're really bad at social engineering.

anonymous is not the internet hugbox go fuck yourself

I'm not building a society i just want pics.

>Social engineering, in the context of information security, refers to psychological manipulation of people into performing actions or divulging confidential information.

Just be careful that you don't get the fucking cops called on you

why are you so mad? you want to fuck her or something?

haha it's her life bro, let her do what she wants.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Honestly, i'd be the guy to comment, you don't get respect acting like a slut and just cause she is a girl doesn't mean she lacks common sense, she knows what she is doing.

Im pretty sure OP is a girl.

Kill the worthless bitch

Is your sister the one in white? Because holy fuck that ass is MASSIVE.

In a good way though. Nice and round.

Sorry if I hurt your feels I was just joking loool

Someone post more like these while we wait

She got snap? Dont worry op ill set her straight

Attached: 43CBB0A3-1CD4-4CDC-90B1-B75053645165.jpg (350x350, 25K)