Hey r9k which worm do you pick

hey r9k which worm do you pick

Attached: sour gummy worm CYOA 3.png (1025x1780, 764K)

looks like i've already taken the glitch worm t b h

plastic all the way

Lime Cola worm, my life would be so much easier

Cherry Lime or Orange Lime desu

eggplant worm

Honed chain worm for my butt is the only correct answer.

Someone already said lime cola so Flavorless, so I can finally get into Mensa

Laced worm or thc worm. I was going to choose the glitch one but I'm already kinda there lol

the green apple grape worm

plastic or youre not a real robot.

Glitch worm. I would just commit a crime and get sent to prison for life. Then in prison with meals/housing taken care of I would just sleep all day and live another life however I wanted in a lucid dream.

>no worm that lets me be a cute 2d girl
I'll take plastic I guess

Attached: 1532558859730.jpg (944x921, 99K)

Lime cola easily, don't have worry about looking like a mega autist

>Trade 16 hours of rape for 8 hours of fantasy

Sounds awful.

Probably lime cola, but I wouldn't rule out cherry lemon.

>Implying I wouldnt do something bad to get sent to permanent solitary confinement. It would be the dream life.

Plastic worm because i'm not a pussy
and because people will know so they have another option to this fine "pick your poison" type post
>pic related, probably best girls reaction to eating it

Attached: c66.png (600x681, 522K)

I want that 8 inch benis

green apple grape worm. i'm a girl btw tee hee

>THC worm
anyone that eats that is going to puke or go into a coma or both. Edibles are measured in mg, and 100mg+ is for advanced users only

Plus a gummy worm probably only weighs like 2 to 5 grams so that thing is pure THC

Flavorless worm
Trying to think of some clever reason why but I can't, just shows how much I need that one I suppose

Prob need the orange one, but taking the lime one desu. To try a shot at pic related

Attached: local_gal_5_9_2017_17_43_59_142.jpg (1080x1080, 231K)

green apple to get a really 14inch benis

Green apple grape worm if it adds on to your current dick size, cause im already average but would be happy with a bigger dick. If it doesn't then eggplant worm.

It doesn't add, it just makes your dick 8 inches.

flavorless or laced

Lime cola, because charisma is subjective and being in the "95th percentile" would mean I could probably manipulate most people

Or the Eggplant worm because it would be very satisfying

The flavorless worm is enough to put me in the top 0.01%, so I'll go with that.

Or they will just get so high to the point where they simply can't stay conscious because THC is harmless. Puking is possible though if the person starts to panic.

flavorless worm (15+ IQ) at first because I have a brainlet intellect and want to understand and learn complex things more easily, maybe develop interesting things. I'm too lazy to be honest though and have no discipline in anything. So I would go for the lime cola worm (95th percentile of charisma) if I feel like caring more about my interactions with other people instead of hoping the flavorless worm will make my life more worth living

lime cola or laced
high charisma would be broken in this society, literally fug any girl I want, bluff my way into many situations despite my autism, and make my life a helluva lot easier

but unlocking the secrets of the universe possibly give me all of that and more

Attached: bird.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Berry worms taste the best but I would take the eggplant worm

I feel you, I would probably go for the laced worm because I don't care what happens to my life and I would experience something and have knowledge no human has ever had.

lime cola because networking is the most important career building skill

Ayy CYOA thread

Attached: fulfilling a wish.png (1200x5765, 1.9M)

>Lime Cola
>Orange Lime
>Flavorless
>Sour Apple Raspberry
>THC worm

I'd probably pick orange line since I've been numb since childhood and think about suicide a lot. I just want to feel normal. If not THC worm os my next choice. Infinite weed for selling and also using to manage my mental illness. Sounds breddy good. Would never wagecuck again.

i could probably handle it desu i smoke a loooot of weed.

take the laced worm, it will give you all answers of the universe thus curing your mental illness because you are an ascended being. you will not care about any mundane things you are experiencing now

zynthia because i don't like meeting a lot of people

Laced worm seems like a death trap. I'd like to be present for most of my life and "be me." Being tripped out for 14 years sounds horrible. I have friends who tried LSD once and completely fried their brains. No thanks.

taking one for the team and going for the plastic worm

hmmm eggplant worm

Obvoiusly Zynthia but Nariko is second

should have made a separate thread user

this shit belongs on /b/ not on this board.

Shit thread, theres no height one

You won't care about your height anymore once you take the laced worm.

But once I'm 6'0 my life is perfect

Gonna take the eggplant one and become a curse to all normies.
If only misfortune went even for disgust or contempt.
And i could absorb their luck.
It would be perfect.

plastic worm and a little hope?

Where is the worm for going back in time and living life again with the knowledge you have now?

Is Zynthia really mean to small animals or does she only say this to make me choose another girl

Attached: 1532192393649.png (1250x1404, 274K)

the gym one
or if Im feeling like taking a risk, the glitch

>cherry lemon
Pretty good, would probably be a good nerf to my depression and I'd feel really self-confident. Would have to find a way to get the discipline to keep that body up though.
>lime cola
Really, really good, if there's means you're a better talker than 6.75 billion people, you'd get almost anything you want that people can provide.
>berry
Don't really know what this means..
>pineapple apple
Meh, good but if you play your cards right with the appropriate effects you could make this happen with other worms.
>orange lime
Awesome, kinda need this.
>flavorless
That's a huge difference but I still have a bunch of bad baggage which would make it hard for me to doing anything with it.
>sour apple raspberry
Work and discipline would be your cocaine, that's gr8.
>nectarine tomato
That's probably several dozen years of studying in one bite, bretty gud.
>green apple grape
Only if it removed my fordyce's spots.
>plastic
Enjoy BPA.
>black cherry
No thanks, HPL.
>Eggplant
I'd rather change their minds than ruin their lives.
>THC
Never smoked but a 1 gram joint is apparently ~.1-.2 grams of THC so that's a lot of THC.
>Laced
I think you'd lose yourself and your connections to others during and after the trip. You'd also be so enlightened that people wouldn't understand you.
>glitch
Lucid dreaming is sick but schizoid personality disorder is for dorks.
>Honed chainworm
Cool.

I pick the extremely sour apple raspberry worm, I could achieve nearly everything I want that isn't simply beyond my peak capabilities with that.

Either flavorless worm or extremely sour apple raspberry worm.

Lime Cola or Berry

Either way I'm getting some mad pussy

Eggplant worm sounds cool.

melt extremely sour apple raspberry, lavorless, and cherry lemon together

the rest sound dumb and my benis can still grow

Lime cola worm.

Plastic. Final destination.

Cherry cola 4 lyfe

Lime Cola
People seriously underestimate how far charisma can get you

Can have two?

5 years of gym and 8inch penis

flavourless, shame about the taste

Id choose either lemon cherry or pinapple apple, simply because i like those flavors.

Thanks for posting Chocola, user. She's special to me.

Black cherry. Nothing makes me happier than the inevitable victory of entropy

Plastic boi

Orange Lime worm please

orange lime worm, because with a healthy and clear mind anything else I could ever hope for in life is achievable

Berry worm.
But if I were a grill and picked green apple grape, where would the benis grow?

honed chainworm
the day of the worm draws near

Attached: katana fedora.jpg (473x586, 18K)

Clits are just baby penises

is it bad that i experience the effects of black cherry worm? its really unbeleivable but i've seen bits of my future in my dreams, and experiencing it is more backwards than you think. Its like, deja vu, where "oh ive done/seen this before" but instead of "oh i saw this happen in a dream two weeks ago" i keep a record of my dreams and shit just happens and situations of my life i describe in the record happen days, hours, or weeks later. Nothing bizarre, like, oh ill be in this place and someone will be wearing this and say this, or ill just see a weird setting that when described is out of place, but when experienced is completely normal and explainable. I've got specifics i'd just have to pull out my record, but first i need those (yous) please

anyways cherry lemon i need those sweet ceps now plz

>Orange Lime
>mfw my depression goes away and I can actually be a normal person again.
Obviously that one for me, also that citrus flavor combo is probably the best tasting one on there anyways.

Attached: D74F287C-4F8C-4C80-929D-D98D5974198E.png (512x512, 78K)

I have the same shit mate, shit's spooky

laced worm
laced worm
laced worm
laced worm
laced worm

Attached: 1531790913573.jpg (400x387, 74K)

i feel like it might be spiritual, no idea.
but it says something else. its the spookiest of all
it means our life is set in stone.
the future is the future, whatever clips in my dream, its going to happen, i dont know how or when, but it will
so what does that mean about my fate? do i really have a free will? or am i enslaved to a timeline?

this shit keeps me up at night

I'm interested in specifics. One (You) probably isn't enough though.

Lime Cola worm. Then I'll be able to lead a Revolution.

Attached: 1532739032102.png (800x480, 44K)

Laced worm is best worm

glitch worm because i could just get a life sentence for something and live in a dream world
elizabeth

>mfw eating the glitch worm and laced worm at the same time

Attached: 1526974209939.gif (512x512, 624K)

Anyone who doesn't pick orange lime isn't a true robot.

Orange lime

People who take IQ worm instead philosophy one really lack IQ in real life. The moment you eat the worm you will understand that any actual knowledge is better than mensa circlejerk points. With knowledge you will be able to get degrees and diplomas and find a nice job without putting in any effort.

laced worm and glitch worm

Agreed. This is a CYOA with actual content, not just "hurr pick among these things with one-sentence descriptions," and not only that it's about outcast, broken girls that any robot ought to relate to. For once this is a choose-your-own-adventure worth having a thread about, not just another /b/-tier low-content thread.

>Luna
She seems like the most realistic option since she must actually understand me if she wrote my entire character. It might be hard not to resent her for giving me the flaws that I live with, but her intent was to create someone genuine and that she could love so I think I could forgive her.

>Penelope
>Lily
These choices both suffer from living in an unrealistically hostile world. It simply lacks believability that they could be subject to the treatment they have been, but if that's actually how their worlds operate then I don't think I want to live there. Even having to suffer it by proxy through them would be bad enough; I'm no martyr. If I had to pick I'd go with Lily, though.

>Elizabeth
Pass. She toiled for an ideal and she will resent the reality when she gets it. She must have built me up into something I'm not if she thinks I'm going to give her life meaning, and her idolization will turn to contempt.

>Nariko
She sounds adorable. She'd be fun to tease and hopefully watch grow more secure in herself through our relationship. Still, I have to wonder if watching me as an anime wouldn't actually be better than having me in her life; reality has a way of disappointing.

>Zynthia
Oily. Black. Hole. Oh baby! Seriously though, I'm intrigued by her and she tugs at my heartstrings but she has "BPD nightmare" written all over her. Hard to know what she's really like or if she's simply being manipulative. Given that I have to make a choice on the spot I don't think I can pick her.

So I'll go with Luna. Honorable mention: Nariko.

Cherry lemon

I have a nearly model face. With that kind of body I'd rule the world

Time for the reveal for those of you who took the weird route and ate the plastic worm..
You gain the following effects:
You no longer have to sleep, during all hours of your life, you now feel at peak lucidity and have ten times the stamina when it comes to any activity.Your stamina can still be trained and further enhanced, though.

Attached: 8367cc4d9e7e9dff8d215b774e7204a7ee3f3ef7b87bd716aeaf5c36e5a8fd33.jpg (648x960, 127K)

Are there any amusing drawbacks at least?

>taking pure thc
Worst worm after horrible future worm. Fuckin junkies, with no understanding of chemistry.

>Are there any amusing drawbacks at least?
You pollute the planet. Also polymer taste.

>You pollute the planet.
I do that already.

Reading this is almost like i responded to this thread and forgot I did.
My concern is that if I indeed turn out to have an exceptionally low intelligence, the +15 IQ won't do a whole lot (effectively speaking). For it to have a significant effect to my potential and capabilities, I'd need a decent intelligence as foundation. On the other hand, if the IQ increase would also guarantee an increase in self-discipline or ability to gain motivation through working on hobbies/interests (currently it drains a lot of motivation to try and improve anything), it would be very well worth it even at low base IQ.
That said, as it stands/is stated, it's just me hoping it'd do that, so the lime cola worm for 95th percentile of charisma would be more useful to me. It should make finding a job that pays more than minimum wage more feasible as well.

Either Black Cherry or Laced worm.

But philosophy is just about the most useless subject to get knowledge on.

glitch worm
looks like a problem solver to me