Say something you want to say. It can be an opinion you don't know who to tell, an emotion you feel...

Say something you want to say. It can be an opinion you don't know who to tell, an emotion you feel, a letter you write for someone, an observation, or a question.

If you have something to say, say it here. Anything and everything goes.

Attached: 35a82c6a-ede7-4809-9a62-634c33afe814.png (730x645, 766K)

every time she calls me a friend, I just feel drained inside.

Attached: c554f3f4d80a755cb1687058093e9e9f7875a0da99ff1abc854b9de639fda2da.jpg (595x998, 54K)

I think I have cancer. I'm fatigued. Sometimes I bleed when i shit. When I get cut it takes a long time to heal. pretty much my whole family got cancer. I'm kinda hoping its true because then I can be lazy in the hospital and not have to try at life.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER FOR KILLING MY CAT. IF I SEE YOU AGAIN I'M GONNA HANG YOU FROM YOUR FEET AND TAKE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS WITH A SCREWDRIVER

Sorry for the edge

Could be diabetes. Not even joking

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm not going to do anything and I doubt anybody will acknowledge it besides my mom who will call me and sing a cringy rendition of "Happy Birthday" over the phone like she does every year

I think I might have cancer too but I'm an unironic hypochondriac so it's probably bullshit.

Who is she? How long have you known her?

I don't think you have cancer. Who in your family has had cancer before?

It's okay. You can be as edgy as you want in this thread. You are safe here.

What makes you say that?

I don't like birthdays. My ideal birthday would be to wake up, go about my day, and go to sleep without a single person wishing me a happy birthday.

Birthday parties also don't seem very appealing to me.

I'm back to having no good/close friends. My last couple of friends made me feel terrible so I decided I'd be better off on my own, maybe find some new friends who are nicer to me... but I've been kind of a loner all my life, and I have to wonder if maybe it's me? Do I have a legit issue with making and keeping long-term friends? Would counseling help me?

All 4 of my grandparents, my dad, 5+ aunts uncles.

Mostly leukemia with the genetic component. (Philadelphia chromosome? I think. I don't talk to my family anymore) but some lung cancer too .

Why do I hate myself with such a burning passion? I want to shoot myself in the head but I'm too big of a pussy to do it.

Perfectly justified edge. Don't worry.

FUCK YOU, JUDEN CUNT BITCH CHILD MOLESTING ELITES. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU THINK KNOW. THE THINGS THAT WILL BE DONE ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE WILL BLOW YOUR MONETARY AND POWER BASED MINDSETS WHEN YOU SEE WHAT A UNITED AND STRONG PEOPLE CAN ACHIEVE INSPITE OF YOUR RIGGING OF THE GAME. TOMORROW BELONG TO US.

HEY JEW NICE SHOES
PUT EM OVER THERE
THESE SWASTIKA CUSHIONS
WE STUFF THEM WITH YOUR HAIR
YOU SEE THAT SMOKE?
HOPE YOU SAID GOODBYE
COS ME AND THE BOYS WE JUST ROASTED YOUR WIFE

hey anyone here want to be my gf? thanks

How is your dad now? Did he pass, or is he still alive?

I don't know anyone in my family who has ever had cancer, and this is simply because I don't know anything past my grandparents. I don't know what my ancestors were like, and I only remember one grandparent.

Why don't you talk to your family anymore user?

I would but I'm not a girl. Sorry and all.

Saying that because first hand experience. Wounds not healing is a symptom. Fatigued. Really thirsty. Thinning out while still eating. Loss of apitite. Peeing alot.

I'm sorry user. Do you plan on visiting a doctor any time soon?

I don't know if my dad is still alive.

My father was an abusive addict. When he got sick he tried to turned it around, but I saw him still abusing my mom. I told her to choose either me or him and she chose him so, I just stay away.

I can be your bf
Orgnial

I've been a diabetic t1 for more than 5 years. So no visit needed other than my regular checkups

>every time i nose, i just tumblr

I love you
I met you years ago and I know you're pure
I hope you never see this,
I'm also sorry that I ended up in the same general community as you again, but; Its fine since its only online I guess? and this is me overthinking;

I hope you're happy, but maybe i'm projecting. I know you thought I would be upset that you're a trans girl, but I learned better. I don't care. But you never told me anything when we were in contact.

Its okay. I'm a beta anyway.

Have a a good day

just some girl I need to rip away from, I'll find the opportunity when I can.

you have my sympathy if it's the real deal user.

i feel like a dying animal

I just fucked my own ass with a dildo for the first and second time.It felt good the first time, but after I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. Doing it made me really horny so I did it again. This time, there was actually shit on the dildo, not much though. On top of that, it felt like someone was kicking me in the stomach.

Overall it was good, I suppose I have to get used to being fucked in the ass sometime so I think it was a learning experience.
I'm male but cute. Post your discord.

The opportunity exists. Right now. Nothing is stopping you from parting from her. You could wake up tomorrow without her in your life anymore.

I'm a guy and I'm crushing on my only friend, even though he has raped me. I wish I had the balls to either confess it to him or break off all contact, but instead I keep meeting with him and putting myself in situations where he might rape me again.

I don't know how to want to live a life. All I've ever wanted to do was be left alone and waste time with media. Most everything else makes me feel terrible and/or bored. Now reality doesn't feel real to me, and it's getting even harder to want a life.

any other response will be an excuse.
you're right, I'll just wait it out and then I'll not bother with her and anyone else in my current life.

start anew somewhere else

Attached: s.jpg (231x311, 22K)

Thank you my fellow user. Very wholesome of you

self improvement might have worked.
women are actually starting to approach me.
having fun finally.

MY HAIRLINE STARTS TO FUCKING RECEDE.

i am doomed to be a robot. am i not?

A lot of robots are fucked up because they were raised by women or didn't have a decent male role model.

So much of this board is effeminate. Caring about how women feel about them, craving the validation of women, complaining about how life isn't fair but doing nothing to change it.

I am so fucking glad I was born a man. Men do everything in this world, and you can choose to suffer or to thrive. Many anons here are truly fucked, extremely ugly men with mental illnesses they can't control are true robots. Most people here however are completely average looking people who just need more social skills and to actualise what they want in life. To push ahead for themselves, and noone else. To stop validating their life choices and success based on what other people think. To live entirely for themselves.

I wish I could make robots feel this. It took me a long time to feel like this and I have wasted too much time. I don't want to come across as a normie-poster or a just b urself guy. Change is hard, and some robots are just fucked. But most aren't.

I saw my mother's corpse when I was 13 and I never got to say goodbye, I don't even know where she was buried.

I love her more than a friend. I want to cum inside her so much and hold her tight. I want to be more than friends, more than she will ever know.

What happened? Please tell us.

I have this crush on this girl i've known since kindergarten. She claims to be a lesbian but i know for a fact that she's only doing it because she browses tumblr alot.

Attached: 1531520062624.png (556x430, 96K)

I know this guy isn't really gonna make me feel better. Not as long as his life keeps getting worse. But the bottom line is that I had a goal to strive for, and it felt amazing to actually want something enough to work for it. I mean, despite our poor communication, it's better than having nobody. I've somehow encased the continual misunderstanding of each other in a kind of mystique which keeps me from getting bored of the relationship. Plus, maybe if we fix our damn lives, we'll already have a foundation of commitment and trust which would allow us a happy and unlikely partnership, and it'll all be worth it someday.

I'm sorry for making people uncomfortable, and would delete all of my comments on art sites, if I could. I just wanted to share my feelings.

Attached: coffee in bed.png (744x687, 44K)

I wish I could stop procrastinating. Every evening I regret having done nothing on a given day, aim to change that the next day, and proceed to fail spectacularly. I guess I just don't care. My life is empty because I spend it daydreaming and browsing imageboards, and I want to do something more meaningful, but that's only while I'm not doing it. When I try to begin doing something that takes even a miniscule amount of effort, I instantly get discouraged and go back to wasting time. I just can't seem to sacrifice instant gratification in favor of productive endeavours, and I hate myself for it, but evidently not enough for it to actually become an impetus for change.

Wtf I'm running out of meds but if I want more then I have to either talk to my psychiatrist who had a crush on me that I ditched because I didn't want to follow his plans, or get acquainted with a brand spanking new psychiatrist and I just can't be troubled.