Why the hell does nothing In my life go right?

Why the hell does nothing In my life go right?
No matter what I do I always end up getting disappointed.

Attached: 5F2.png (398x394, 31K)

Lets talk it out fren, what's going on?

Because you have a curse placed on you or bad karma from your past lives.

a whole lot of stuff. I'm so sleep deprived because I have such bad anxiety I sometimes hear shit, and I'm always alone. No matter what, If I try to meet up with an old friend or something their always busy or sick, or I get sick if they're neither of those. It feels like I'm being fucked with.

Attached: 1528026467095.jpg (960x925, 108K)

Well is there anything I can do about that?

Do good deeds like give the local homeless guy money or donate cans to the church. Build up good karma.

Do you live with your parents or alone, fren?

Stop setting up extravagant expectations.
Life sucks ass, always expect it to.

Attached: Satania74.png (586x570, 381K)

>tfw for the first time experienced an event where everything went right
>tfw it felt fucking great

Not OP but same situation. It's not fair. "My" past lives aren't really mine. They were not "me". The only me is me right now.
Am I making sense or do I sound like a schizo?

I live at my mothers' house, for now, I'm still trying to find a damn job.

I only expect to have some human contact every week or two.

Well I guess lets take stock of that. Does your mother love you and is she ok with you staying there for now? Do you have a degree or any skills?

What was the event, user?

I think so. Why do you need to know If I have a degree? You're starting to sound like an cia nigger

I'm trying to figure out if you're going to be homeless soon or if you're retarded with no skills. Nevermind, just kill yourself I don't care.

Obviously not.
If you're always disappointed it's cause something didn't meet your expectations, and since they're never met, you have them set really high.

Attached: Satania73.png (341x360, 168K)

lol thanks for fucking with me you complete autist

Attached: 1518401495155.jpg (800x800, 105K)

>Nevermind, just kill yourself I don't care.
Not that other user but what's your problem? There's no need to be so mean.
>inb4 'kys' or 'go back to plebbit'
No. Just trying to make Jow Forums a less toxic place.

kys and go back to plebbit

No. You're the same soul though. So you are the same soul traveling into different bodies and time periods. Once you die you enter another person's body.

Warped Tour.

Usually when theres an event in the forseeable future, I hype it up in my mind to the point where the universe itself conspires against me. Theres a scheduling conflict, everyone drops out at the last second, the car breaks down, we dont get there in time, stupid unavoidable shit like that always fucks me in the ass. This happens to me so often that I dont even plan big trips anymore, but this was different. This had the backing of friends who already bought a ticket, and who were all staying at a place together so we could go in the morning.

Sitting there in my friends basement, part of me worried that I was gonna get sick and fall out of commission. I almost puked in the car on the way there thanks to smoking a little too much weed beforehand. When we finally got to those gates though, finally got the tickets scanned and walked in, for the first time I thought, maybe I can just have a good time without worrying.

And I did.

Thank god Warped Tour is ending. What a faggy little show.