What personalities are you attracted to?

What kind of personalities do you like the best for girls?

For me, I like really sassy girls, like New York Jewess kind of sassy. Shit really turns me on. They also gotta be really into spirituality and paranormal shit.

Sadly, I've only come across two girls like this that were attracted to me. One was a negress, eww, and the other was a pseudo-goth that shopped at Hot Topic. The pseudo-goth girl was really cute and all, and even got her friends to tell me to ask her out, but I decided to give her an exorcism instead, because she was besmirching the purity of Goth culture.

Oh, crazy chicks are also top tier. Like the kind that will stab you in your sleep.

Attached: 1531545517217.jpg (1080x1034, 168K)

Cuddly, quite, loving anime catgirls.

I like edgy autists cause I'm one myself.

Azula azuka whatever her name was >>>all those whores

Also kill your self saged

I like mentally ill weeb girls, the kind you see getting talked about a lot on lolcow

Nice down-to-earth girls that'll drag me out of the house.
Not manic pixie dream girl, those types attract too much attention. More earthy.
Really a plain Jane will make me happy. Honest.

>sarcastic, sassy and supportive
>quiet, confident and kind
>playful, carefree and genuinely eccentric

Those are the sorts I'm into.

Sassy pure alcoholic girl

Attached: 1524999190614.jpg (1600x1600, 639K)

dont really know since i never got attracted to irl females, i guess any would work as long as its a match, but i wouldnt what my match would be and im afraid if i keep going ill never find out

Attached: 1528984777359.gif (560x315, 244K)

Down to earth girls who like my kinda goofy sense of humour. Ideally they have an edgy or racist side and/or sperg out a little bit. Ideal if they are feminine in bed, don't smoke or drink and have more traditional views of relationships.

I'm INTP so I want a girl who is the exact opposite.

I want a stereotypical edgy cute yandere girl like from my animes and mangos and treat her really nicely. In real life it'd probably suck tho

None.
I've never loved anyone, myself included

i hate them all desu. if there are good women are they are few and way out of my league.

Caring above all else, as well as receptive to my humour, shares some of my interests and is somewhat smart (but as long as she's not stupid it's aite)

Attached: IMG-a88d8792fe6653dc16c549392d89a41c-V.jpg (500x610, 96K)

imagine being such a faggot cartoons dictate your taste in wo""""men""""

Give straight edge gf pls
>tfw to hardcore for alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, and engaging in promiscuous sex

Someone who
>likes cooking
>Likes taking care of me/supporting me and helps me to do my best
>Likes weeb shit
>Is strict in a loving way
>Dominant personality

Essentially I am nothing without someone there for me.

My friend pls deliver the sauce

ideally a big tiddy goth gf but id settle for most girls that have black hair and arent fat

Fpbp
Anything 3dpd is trash, you're all newfags.