How do you respond when normies ask

how do you respond when normies ask
>do you have a girlfriend?
>why don't you have a girlfriend?
?

Attached: 1485641887569.jpg (640x409, 28K)

Do you have gf?
>No
Why don't you have gf?
>Haven't bothered to try
Why not, u maek good bf
>I'm bored, lets talk about something else.

"I don't think relationships are logical," "Having a partner would detract from my goals," "I broke up with my ex to go to law school."

People who know me at least fairly well, family, closest law school contact, roommate, understand that I have such a belief system. At some point I just realized the benefits of relationships are far outweighed by the burdens. Because I'm able to explain it with confidence and surety in my beliefs, and because most people accept my beliefs as something they don't understand or would never be willing to adopt, they just let it be. Despite all this, I did enjoy sex with all exes, but I am now convinced most relationships are useless - outside the ones that lead to economic/professional triumph.

>"oh, you're autistic"
-what they think when they hear you saying stupid shit

Does anyone have the gif of pic related

I was born without a girlfriend.

"Haven't gone to the girlfriend store to buy my girlfriend." They usually leave me alone after that.

>Being this much of a brainlet that you can't see the truth behind the statements.

Attached: 4chan poster 47152507.png (800x729, 48K)

I tell the truth, that I don't really leave my house and I'm happier that way. I wouldn't oppose a relationship but with my current lifestyle I don't think one will fall into my lap. Plus I'm not even 100% sure I want to try seeking out a relationship when it's pretty likely she will be a roastie or cheat on me.

>"because I'm an incel"

>"b-but what's that user?"

Attached: 35554655_213264819324187_7648504986514489344_n.jpg (609x609, 38K)

>No
>None of your business, why do you care

>No

>Because the majority of women I've come into contact with are vapid thots that I want nothing to do with.

Is what I'd like to say, but It pretty much defaults to: "Guess I haven't found the right person yet."

>My focus is money

Worked pretty well for me. I doubt it would work for many

Attached: 1528479531641.jpg (385x625, 22K)

>Do you have a GF
no
>why don't you have a GF
because I'm an incel
>oof

>had sex with exes
You really do not belong here do you. You've had some kind of a relationship. You're just a failed normie.

>do you have a gf?
Not right now, no
>why not?
I'm just shy I guess

After that they usually pity me enough to let the conversation go

>do you have a girlfriend?
No
>why don't you have a girlfriend?
How did you manage to find a decent one among all those clubsluts?

I straight up tell them: "No, i also never had sex although i am in my 20s. So what?"

I don't want one.
I went out for the first time in ages on Friday night and 2 female friends kept trying to stick their tongues in my mouth, and a mate's younger sister kept trying to chat me up.
I am completely disinterested in all of that right now... I'm more concerned about trying not to commit suicide and I'm weirdly still attached to my ex girlfriend.

women cost money and time.

>once-robot friend from HS is trying to get me a blind date
>he asks a girl he's friends with who would be good to ask
>she says (insert name of my childhood (like age 5 - 10) crush here) would be good to ask
>most people think she's ugly
>i think she's kinda cute
>friend gives her the down-low and asks her
>she says no
>i ask a few days later how his futile search is going
>he informs me of the above (although nobody knows that I once, a really long time ago, had a crush on said girl)

because even the literal uggos refuse to go on a single date with me.

Attached: 1520298503097.png (601x590, 144K)