Fembots what do I have to do to date one of you?

Fembots what do I have to do to date one of you?

Attached: 1498884618986.jpg (1036x855, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_vh4atOp5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got a 9in dick?
6.2'?
You hygienic?
Employed at a real job?

>6'+
>7in+ dick
>6 figure salary
>in good shape (can bench his body weight)
>Interesting hobbies
>Likes to travel
>Good at making conversation

7in
Pretty Hygienic
And I am going to be a Certified Medical Assistaant soon

All of these expect 6 figures and Travel

Do you like K-pop important question

Recently got into it

>Assistant
>7in
Sorry, maybe you'll find somebody special

Attached: He can't even read.jpg (398x370, 19K)

Thanks for checking it out user

How recently are we talking here? Like 3 minutes ago?

Bitch are you fucking kiding me? You probably look like a fucking ape and you ask for a tall, muscular, big dick sized guy and with a good job? From the bottom of my fat and unhealthy heart:
FUCK YOU

Recently as I got into psy when i was 18 and im trying to expand my tastes, but would like some help

Nobody will actually date or take anybody they found on Jow Forums seriously. Ignore the fake 'success stories' you see, it's all bullshit or just nude swapping.

This is not a fembot. Fembots do NOT exist. Anyone replying to this post other than to scold this larping faggot is an even bigger faggot.

Attached: 1485645027484s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

Calm down orbiter. Don't have another heart attack. Maybe you'll find somebody special

Attached: 1452162797724.png (320x304, 145K)

This. I had three online "boyfriends" at the same time (all from Jow Forums). I ghosted all of them when I found someone irl.

So cynical but hey there's a chance right

Attached: 1499056122054.jpg (650x550, 166K)

pic related desu orrrreeeeeeeginal

Attached: doubt.png (300x162, 31K)

OP here this got a hearty kek from me

>have an okay face, something that isn't hairy/greasy/too manly or fat, a face that just looks simple or sort of androgynous
>don't have a lot of body hair
>have an average penis at least anywhere over 6inch (a big dick is not need but it would be a bonus)
>average or slim body, don't be a fat lardass (being Jow Forums or having abs is not needed but it would be a bonus)
>be mentally stable, no shit like BPD or bipolar, etc allowed.
>play video games with me
>have some way of making money
>maybe have your own place to like at least an apartment

Attached: 1525120808622.jpg (577x684, 31K)

>From the bottom of my fat and unhealthy heart
Nobody can take a fat person seriously user. Go hit the gym, fatass.

Bitch suck my 5 inch dick while I shit all over your chest. Maybe if you want I can grab some of my shit and write in your forehead "SOMEBODY ESPECIAL", but that up to you, fucking disgusting bitch.

You can eat my shit too. There is enough for everyone, faggot.

Seriously turbo calm down. Did I maek your peepee feel small?

Attached: 1451461897941.png (870x1039, 578K)

>Have an average dick
>6ins or over

Attached: 1453879263839.gif (625x626, 561K)

Have money to support my NEET lifestyle. That is all.

No one likes me so it doesn't matter :'(
What's ur opinion on girls (boys) OP?

Think whatever you fucking want, thot, but I'm not angry for the size of my dick. I'm pissed because I can't FUCKING BELIVE WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING HIPOCRITAL, pretending they are princesses while they are ulgy and in general look like a fucking landwhale

I fit in all of these.

OP here user, Wanna drop a contact?

I can smell you through the micro masculinity post right here. You smell gross

Attached: 1451445192904.jpg (696x785, 35K)

Honestly I'm so desperate at this point.
I'd date any guy that
>I'm at least slightly attracted to
>Has similar hobbies/interests/tastes
>Likes me
That's it. I don't care if he's fat, short and/or has a micropenis.
I wouldn't date anyone from here, obviously. I hate you all.

They're larpers user stop being angry

>I don't care who he is
>But he can't be from here
So a two faced overweight cunt is desperate yet still illogical. Color me surprised.

That's it? Are you insulting my smell? I asure you the last thing you are going to care about is my smell when I shoot you in your fucking chest and while your life flashes trough your eyes I put my fat and disgusting 200 lbs ass in your fucking face.

Attached: 1531795724918m.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

user calm the fuck down, the other guy is just fucking with you, it's a joke you dumbass

>Small gun
fitting

But yeah, this whole post series was bait dude. Calm the fuck down.

Support me financially. That's about it.

Attached: __yamakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_watanon_gakushokutei__cb2c08c92ee03910ec909999eae3befc.png (772x1000, 359K)

I probably meet standards for 95% of fembots. Hit me up if you're within driving distance.

Attached: meme.png (4128x3365, 1.81M)

>tfw no submissive, pale, socially anxious glasses-wearing bf who will put up with someone mean and retarded

Attached: 67074066_p3.jpg (1518x2150, 786K)

>tfw pale, socially bad, and glasses
>tfw no bantzbot gf

Mfw am submissive, pale and will out up with you but I have 20/20 vision:

Ive seen that comforter before

>Implying I'm fat
lmao.
No, I tried dating people from here but we had nothing in common. I've talked to dozens of people from this place and only made friends with 2 or 3.
I don't like this place, I don't like the people from here. I just want someone normal, and I won't find that here. Also, I don't want a LDR.

wrong we're dating now
try staring at the sun

Location and interest? I would consider myself normal as opposed to the normal r9k user.

>I'm desperate
>I'd date anybody
>Except the pool of people I hang around
Terrible strat imo

Attached: 1488668716458.png (471x467, 330K)

>steady, but not overly high-paying career
>no hideous, but not great looking. Average looks
>decent shape
>nearly no social skills
>looking for long-term relationship
What are my odds?

What do you bring to the table besides your vagina dumb whore

If you want to wait a year for me to finish my programming course then pretty high

I don't care if you're a normalfag, Chad or a NEET living in his mom's basement, if you're here then that's a redflag for me desu. I sound kinda mean but I'm just being honest.

>>I'd date anybody
I never said that.

Why wouldn't you want to date someone who gets paid well?

Somebody help I'm being date raped I think?

Sorry I spend my time shooting the shit here

I'd date anybody that fits my incredibly vague list
Silence shecow. We know you'd bend over for anybody and are just assuming you can play hard to get for Jow Forums dick. Women here are disposable, either put out or get out

Yep I posted that photo in Jow Forums some months ago. Why do you fucking care?

>incredibly vague list
Yes, I won't post anything very detailed because like I said, I'm not interested in dating anyone from here.
>Jow Forums dick
No thanks. Unless you're moot :^)

why the fuck would you be a MA? you could go to school for like 10 months, become an LPN and make more money.

my dude, you are actually doing alright.

If you have a real career, aren't dying and don't have a degenerative disease or some shit, and aren't in crazy debt up to your eyeballs or paying for Jamal's baby mama while he's serving 8 years for armed robbery, then you're beating like 90% of people in life.

There's two things I'd advise you to do.

1) travel. Go to a foreign country for a week and see how other people live. Don't go to be a sex tourist, and also, don't worry about social skills. Just walk around and sample the air. besides, how is your shitty social skills gonna matter if you can't speak Vietnamese or whatever? Just get some perspective.

2) look around and realize that compared to half the people around you that are actually getting laid that you're either a living god or on track to being a living god. You have money in the bank, you're not dying, you're not cucked into raising someone's kid or paying child support. Make a point to take an afternoon off one day and just watch everything on day time television that comes on from noon until 5pm. Look at all the trash that is floating around in the human ocean and realize how happy you are to have avoided it.

Your lack of social skills have only temporarily disabled you. You still need to work on them, but time and perspective will fix that. The fact of the matter is, while you were being an introvert shut-in and working on getting yourself a decent job, everyone else in normie land was having bastard children, getting syphilis, going to jail, or generally setting themselves up to be supermarket bag boys for the rest of their lives.

All you need to do

is realize

That you have accidentally won.

>Plays hard to get
>Doubles down and out because she got caught.
Relevant song
youtube.com/watch?v=b_vh4atOp5Q

Oh I know how good I have it right now, relatively speaking. I've traveled around to places and seen some neat shit. I'm in a good field that I excel in, and have a good future ahead of me. I just can't talk to or relate to people for the life of me. They only time I can is when I'm drunk as fuck, but my dad was an alcoholic and I do NOT want to go down that road.

I just want a nice life, with a nice family.

Some fags asking us for help trolling some other fag here

Calm down user they are just larpers

Holy shit, was this baitception

>Nice

at this point i can't fathom dating. i'm basically mute and can't make eye contact in real life

But user 6 is larger than the average dick size.

are there any qt robots in nyc?

Why do the thots always win?

Attached: 424944986878902272.png (128x128, 39K)

>will marry and put babies into me
i don't think anyone's into that sort of thing

Not OP, born female [no roleplay]

Online dating can work, I actually know someone who did most of their socalizing online and had success in their LDRs, they met them irl, but keep in mind the person I'm talking about I know for a fact is a genuine wholesome person.

I think it can only work if two people are wholesome. and the person I'm talking about is also trans, so.

Anyway, online dating good in my experience.

Are you reading the same thread I am? There's a guy literally right there who wants, and I quote, "...a nice life, with a nice family".

>into ME

>wholesome
>trans

Attached: 1526678090523.gif (538x572, 338K)

Not trolling man, the person even had dx'ed autism and dxed ptsd, and their partner still loves them and even promised to save them . its really sweet watching them, It makes me feel like people really can be nice after all. they have been together for two years now, still long distance

does any fembot in the north east want to be my gf PLEASE

Attached: 1466107333584.png (601x601, 401K)

where in the north east ???

i'm in the hellscape known as ri

>ri
gross do you have the accent too

no i dont have that accent

>>>>wholesome
>>>>trans

Here we fucking go lads!

Attached: 1416426814114.png (792x958, 441K)

O H I O
H
I
O. Riginali

Asl and interests?

>all dom girls want pale skinny boys
>I'm strongfat
Kill me now.

Give me 24/7 attention, be light skinned, skelly and be willing to visit me at some point

Feelsbad when being slightly above average weight ruins every potential relationship

solution: find an even stronger and fatter girl

>robots say finding a bf is easy as a girl
>always get ignored in threads like these
Where is my free bf HUH

>be nice
Though nobody here would want to date me. I was raped at a young age, no robot wants a non-virgin.

at least you know your place raped user

Tell me your interests and of you're fine with an ldr and then d8 me

Totally fine with a non virgin user

>no robot wants a non-virgin
>implying

be my cuddle gf right now

hopefully you can get over women like I did op and focus on what's important. It's a much more pleasant life. A woman smiled at me in the elevator today, and that's enough to last me another decade.

Btw I know she smiled at me because of my freshly washed hair. Nice encounters with them is not a normal occurrence for me by any means. Just take care of yourself for you not them. Be the best, the richest you can be.

Hello you are not being ignored.

There are no girls here only boys pretending to be girls to pass the time. You must be new.