Why are women so boring?

women are shallow and i'm sad.

Attached: 1529531937427.jpg (986x734, 82K)

Sigh.....ok user who hurt you this time ?

you should fuck guys, user

It's not just women. Most people (men and women) are shallow and boring.

no one really, i don't think. I guess i could say i'm probably the one hurting myself the most. i'm stupid, i expect women to share my hobbies but when they don't i just don't know what to talk about. I can't make small talk, and they don't have any actual hobbies to bring up. i'm tired of talking about the weather and hearing about drumpf's shenanigans even though i'm in europe. My life is a speghetti jonction.
if i wasn't repusled by the idea i'd be down.
yeah, that's a good point. man, life is so monotonous.

Attached: c960bfe4db048cb3012a005dc5a6caca.jpg (1206x1277, 85K)

I don't get it man. I wouldn't say I'm a chad, maybe more brad status, but i literally CANNOT find a girl who is genuine and wants to better herself with me. I'm always used as a fucking rebound pad, a transitional guy between the last chad and the next one. My whole life it's been like this, and I don't get it. Literally yesterday I wad talking to two female friends(platonic friends) and they told me that they WANT arguments in their relationship. That they desire arguments and tough times. The fuck kind of logic is this???

I am shallow, sad and not even a woman does this make you happy?

Attached: 2343289472.png (548x349, 157K)

That is the exact same cope women use and frankly you should be disgusted with yourself.

>they WANT arguments in their relationship
Either they're deluded and think that it's some impressive display of power on their part to bicker with their boyfriends, or what they mean is that they want a guy who will push their limits and boss them around, and when they try to argue will simply dominate them.

don't worry man, i already am.

ironically people who are easily bored are often the boring and shallow ones

They are looking for drama. Most women secretly love it. It's too boring if everything is always perfect. It ain't even about power or domination, they want their boyfriend to dominate them.

Women grow up and live with constant validation. Every step of their life they are being complimented and included just for having a vagina. It's hard to develop a personality and interests living like that. I genuinely feel bad for them.

Well honey i belive you should go out there and find a women who has the same interest as you and please sweetie stay away from girl who are odviously casuals but before all that rest up and try not to be self centered ok

That will 500 dollers please pay up

Fucking seriously. Honestly, after about a month I get bored of even talking to most chicks. None of them ever have any actual hobbies, interests, or desire to better themselves. Even if you seem to have a shared interest it only takes a bit to realize that it's just their social chameleon trait going off.
Partying every weekend got boring after high school and that's all these thots ever really want to do.

>honey
>sweatie

Attached: 1529021084120.jpg (640x473, 172K)

>Rebound pad
You're a basedboi

What makes a person not boring and less shallow in your opinion? Is it only the fact that women don't have actual hobbies?

Well, i'm not going by the textbook definition here, but in my opinion if you can't sound enthusiastic about your hobbies and pass-times, and you aren't dynamic and involved when other's are talking about theirs', i'd consider you shallow.

You say women, but in my experience the majority of all people are like this. They all fall under the same spectrum of hobbies/interests/opinions. It varies between areas, but it seems like the overwhelming majority of people prefer to conform to the current trend, instead of pursuing something that may make them a unique individual.

Furthermore it seems the people who DO deviate from the norm tend to hide the aspects of their personality that make them interesting. Thus, in the mass of endless copy & paste normies, those whom could be something different are hidden.

Attached: 1532385167066.jpg (600x450, 80K)

different value system I suppose