/drugfeel/

DMT is a hell of a drug edition

Attached: drugs.gif (256x270, 357K)

Gonna get some LSD from my dealer. Only ever ordered weed before. What measurement or quantity should I be asking for?

Standard dose of LSD is between 100-200ug, a single 'tab' (square of paper) will be dosed between that. I get 200ug tabs and have done up to 800ug at once before

tfw when you have taken enough drugs, to realize that large part of your sober experience and emotions are probably only a result of chemical interactions in you head...

Someone sauce me with op's pic related anime or comfy chill summer type anime.

Attached: 1530497501722.jpg (2305x2000, 1.03M)

ran out of drugs so chose to get shitfaced, really regretting it today

Attached: 1520813091692.png (941x1021, 325K)

What's a hang over like? Have never drank that much before

Attached: 1530067951414.png (591x716, 257K)

literally just like being really sick for a day, like a bad cold or fever minus the actual effects on your health you just feel like shit the whole day headaches, pains, being too hot/cold, can't do anything without tiring yourself out to fuck
basically just makes your whole day shit

Attached: 1528422330882.gif (506x316, 1.28M)

I see. Its kinda contradictory, but I do/done everything from coke to dmt, but alcohol I don't touch. This in part because both of my grandparents plus my uncle were alchoholics. Anyone else here have alchoholic genes?

On a side question, how much should I drink to get drunk?

Attached: 1531879726891.jpg (750x738, 53K)

2-3 cans of basic bitch beer to get buzzed
4-6 to get drunk
7 and up to get absolutely sloshed

Attached: 1522095974218.jpg (680x578, 37K)

>but I do/done everything from coke to dmt, but alcohol I don't touch.
I'm the exact same! I blast myself with LSD and DMT and everything, but never in my life have I touched alcohol or tobacco. I think I associate it with normies

Drink enough to start feeling tipsy

So should I just ask for a sheet?

I had planned on doing DMT today since I am turning 20 tomorrow but that lands on a monday. I usually go through a friend but he said his guy wont have any for a couple weeks. By the time I got the news it was too late in the day to do my leftover lsd so I just settled with the weed I had smoked already and am still currently waiting for the day to end
I am attempting to develop spiritually because I have the spirituality of a fucking calculator and I want to know what all of the fuss is about.

Attached: 1527013935578.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

sorry but your tabs almost definitely are not 200ug, most street dealers completely bullshit about that since their acid is very impure and nobody knows any better

user start with around 100ug of the purest LSD you can get (its available on tor markets for very cheap and backed by user reviews)
if youre prone to panic/anxiety maybe consider starting with ~50ug (half of a standard highly pure tab, this will give you noticeable effects so you can get a feel for LSD but probably wont cause you to "trip")
acid is an amazing drug, youll have a hell of a time, and you only get to have your first trip once so make the most of it. prepare things to do beforehand (music, stuff to touch/look at, food, drinks) because it will be hard to think of things like that while tripping
also good acid easily lasts 8-12 hours so make sure you dont have any obligations and can get a good nights rest afterward :)

Attached: 1510920469250 (1).jpg (1920x1200, 326K)

oh, and it would be my first time trying DMT. I've only done lsd and shrooms as far as psychedelics go. Unless you count molly but I don't

DMT is neat, i havent broken through yet but ive made 4 good attempts. its quite scary at first (and im not one easily frightened by psychedelic experiences) because you feel like the entire universe is beginning to vibrate violently and you lose control of your body but after that its a pretty smooth ride

Anyone knows what fapping on heroin or related drugs is like?

Attached: 1529341694822.jpg (1753x986, 205K)

>tfw I'm only 22 so I don't really get hungover no matter what I drink
Granted I've only drank enough liquor to puke twice, but both times I woke up feeling okay. Beer never makes me sick. Worst thing that happens to me is I have a slight headache, my limbs feel heavy and there's a lightly thumping pain behind my eyeballs.

No because that could contain literally any number of tabs. Ask for however many tabs you want

When people say that acid isn't pure what is it usually diluted with? Water?
So far I've gone through 2 different people and have never tried buying over the internet. I can definitely say that what I had been getting from the first person was shit compared to that of the second.
I was curious how one tab might effect me and both times I did it going through the first guy I just felt shitty physically or got stuck in a loop but taking one tab from the second source I felt amazing and had great visuals.
Is there any way to test lsd purity? I should probably learn how to order online but that shit spooks me and idk what I am doing but I will eventually have to learn once this plug fades out of my life

Attached: 1525350510165.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

How much did you do and what did you do it out of?

Attached: 1528084478001.jpg (650x487, 177K)

>sorry but your tabs almost definitely are not 200ug, most street dealers completely bullshit about that since their acid is very impure and nobody knows any better
Yeah but I use a darknet dealer who has tabs ranging from 100ug, 125ug, 150ug, and 200ug. Do you think darknet vendors are more reliable than street for LSD doses?

Same here, I've had like a few good attempts but this shit is to intense and scared to breakthrough.
Saw Egyptian deities for the first time, last I tried it a couple of months ago.

>user start with around 100ug of the purest LSD you can get
Dude wtf that's nothing, he won't even feel it

>maybe consider starting with ~50ug (half of a standard highly pure tab, this will give you noticeable effects so you can get a feel for LSD but probably wont cause you to "trip")
Ok I understand now you're retarded and probably haven't even done LSD, opinion discarded

don't think age has much to do with it, only 19 myself
I drink a lot when I drink though, would probably vomit if I didn't do that so many times I can stomach it

how much kratom can I take before it causes me to shit out the dissolved remains of my liver

store down the street sells it in bulk and I've been eating it like candy every day

>When people say that acid isn't pure what is it usually diluted with? Water?
Could just be shitty 2-CB

>Is there any way to test lsd purity? I should probably learn how to order online but that shit spooks me and idk what I am doing but I will eventually have to learn once this plug fades out of my life
Just order online and stop being so voluntarily helpless

I've done one tab and gotten great visuals and felt amazing. Maybe you are just getting shitty LSD man. Or perhaps the people you get it from don't store it properly and it degrades.
I'm going to be honest if you can quite literally not feel 1 tab then you are either insanely resistant to LSD or you get shit LSD

Attached: 1525288559824.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I'll keep being voluntarily helpless until I have no choice. No reason to risk getting caught by NSA or some shit if I don't have to

Nigga don't talk to me as if I don't know about LSD, I've higher doses than you can possibly imagine. I'm planning a 2000ug trip nigger

First time I took LSD was the best time, tab was 225 then, had 1 and split the other with my friend who also took another tab. After that I tried to out do my first trip, went up to 700ug and as intense as it was, nothing compared to my first time. Especially as an entire experience, I haven't tried truffles or shrooms or any other psychedelic stuff, but I'm thinking about DMT cause they say it's way more intense than acid

So what do you just have a high tolerance since you trip so much?

Explain how I was able to get so much off of one tab while you are literally unable to feel it. As if you've eaten regular paper

Alright then fuck off and stop complaining if you won't do the simple solution

Can't get dick to stand up on opiates

Thanks user.
I will post about my first trip experience next week.

Doesn't seem so simple. Computer stuff is confusing. Idk how a VPN works or if I've set it up the right way. I don't want to put my address on the deepweb unless I have to. I don't really care to give strangers my info unless I have to.
I get it through a friend and it is as casual as saying "hey I have $60 can I get a strip?" and by the end of the day I get it

>I was curious how one tab might effect me and both times I did it going through the first guy I just felt shitty physically or got stuck in a loop but taking one tab from the second source I felt amazing and had great visuals.

First tab could have been something that was not lsd, maybe Nbome or a related compound. If you haven't tested your lsd with an Ehrlich test kit, which you can buy legally and cheap online, swallow your tab since lsd becomes active if swallowed or held in mouth, but others only do so if dissolved under tongue or mouth.

Yeah I was thinking of getting a test kit soon. I live with my parents still so I can't just be ordering that sort of stuff to my house at the risk that my nosey mother would open it. So I'm gonna ship it to a friend's place

Tweakin Tweakin of that 2C-B huh?

Attached: 21ABEC43-838F-496C-BA3C-38CFE290B502.jpg (320x320, 33K)

Done bite man, obviously trolling. 1 tab was crazy my first time, 2 tabs had me nearly on the edge of insanity on another time. These tabs were very accurately dosed with 100 mcgs each.

No I don't have tolerance because I respect the chart

Because I've done such high dosages, normal dosages are puny to me. I've never done anything less than 200ug

>download tor
>get dream market url link
>buy bitcoins and transfer to dream market account
>order whatever you want
>encrypt address with pgp
Done

I forgot the chart

I'm not trolling you're all just weak as shit. Even assuming my tabs *aren't* 200ug each (I buy them from the darknet), I've still downed 4 tabs at once. That's got to be at least 600ug. It's not because I have tolerance, I'm just extremely experienced with psychedelics

Would a street dealer even have LSD?

I forgot the fucking chart again holy shit

Attached: Psychedelic Tolerance Chart.jpg (926x474, 49K)

Buy on ebay and ask the seller to ship unlabeled and without the drug comparison chart. If your folks find out, tell them it's vitamins or for a science experiment.

Okay man enjoy your trip to the looney bin.

I've already been taken to the hospital because I went psychotic but I don't give a shit, I'm pressing on with higher doses

Oh look at this BIG BOI swinging his psychedelic cock around. And here I thought psychedelics were suppose to lower the ego. Wouldn't surprise me if you were some stuck up prick who believes he is enlightened or some shit.
I've done 3 tabs where I experienced three of me simultaneously in third person all in different parallel realities. Not trying to one up whatever experiences you might of had but I'm just trying to make the point that it is possible to appreciate one tab. It was a chill day and I had quite a bit of fun with it. Not every trip needs to have you losing your mind.
If you want to attribute low dosages making people trip intensely to weakness then let me just say that if it takes that small of an amount for an individual to have such an experience then they have way more potential at having even grander experiences than yourself if you both took the same dose.
As far as I'm concerned the lower the dose it takes to fuck you up the better.

I appreciate your advice but it just not a risk I can take. My mother's bf drinks a lot and is always "observing" me in a cringey and annoying way. My sister had a big drug problem when she was younger and it landed her in prison for some time so if my mother heard that I was "going down the same road" shit would just become awful

Then just swallow if unsure of the source. Another method could be getting a blacklight lsd should glow under it.

I'm still interested in getting a test kit. I was just gonna ship it elsewhere desu senpai

And careful tripping within that set and setting you describe too.

i dosed 40mg, probably actually inhaled 20-30mg each time (its fucking hard to keep going)
i did it by first melting the powder into a syrupy liquid, letting it harden and then inhaled it using something called a "nectar collector" loaned to me by a friend which is basically a glass straw used for dabs, you heat the end with a torch until it gets glowing hot then put it up against your substance and inhale through the other end
it worked quite well, its just difficult to get ~3 full lungfuls before you lose control

Oh yeah, definitely not tripping at home although I wish I could. It's be pretty cool to play vidya during. That's one thing that I haven't done.

LSD is for gay ass butt fucking hippies.

The only true robot drug is opiates. It's all the things robots yearn for: love, success, belonging, and it all comes in convenient pill form.

Ditch the gay psychedelic shit and experience real transcendence. Love for nothing. Comfort without effort. True singularity. God is real and his name is Papaver Somniferum.

I would think nectar collectors would make the hit harsh as fuck. I have asthma and I know dabs always make me reach for my inhaler. I was thinking of sandwhiching it between weed and doing it out of a bong

you are evidently a stupid nigger who gets ghetto street tabs which probably have only 20-50ug of LSD (if thats whats even on them) laid onto the tabs, people doing 800+ ug of pure acid is practically unheard of so youre not doing 2000 you fucking retard
i know my shit, im acquaintances with a chemist who produces 99+% pure LSD crystal fluff and lays it onto tabs himself, ive tripped acid many times experimented with most other readily available psychedelics

the vapor is not harsh or hot at all desu, it just feels like breathing in warm humid air with a funny taste (it reminds me of the way old people smell, but is also reminiscent of flowers or aromatic wood)

Sounds boring. I want to meet entities or at the very least have tree branches break into fractals or dots on the ground swirl around each other. Also I ain't looking to get addicted or get something laced with fentanyl

H was comfy, but I like drugs that make you think. Heroin just numbed my mind and emotions.

Attached: tumblr_oxzydfuGsv1wouj45o1_500.jpg (500x625, 119K)

You're doing your dabs too hot.

I'd love to have a chemist friend like that

ive been taking kratom daily or near daily for almost 2 years (as of late i dose 3-6 grams 2-4 times a day) and so far no real side effects other than occasional constipation and some cravings upon ceasing use (but no tangible withdrawal symptoms!)

DO-x, C2-B, modern synthetic DMT analogues, all sorts of stuff fit on a blotter nowadays

By far the happiest I've ever been was on acid with my friends. I've had panic disorder since then tho and now I'm afraid to do acid again even tho it's a magical fuckinn drug

desu I never light it myself because I don't do it too often and it's usually in a setting where everyone takes their turn and someone else operates the dab rig to make it go by faster.
I'll keep this in mind going forward. I'd figure the water would cool it though

If you are on any meds be sure to do research on deadly combinations. I know, for instance, that taking molly on antidepressants can kill you

if you trust your friend and his source of acid thats fine. but ordering online really is quite easy, and your chance of getting caught is close to zero as long as youre not a retard (besides, even if law enforcement got ahold of your info, theyre not gonna go kick in some robots door for ordering acid in the mail) only thing to watch out for is scammers, buy only from reputable vendors

acid probably wont make you meet any entities, but it will give you hella hallucinations and very interesting thought patterns, also "tripping humor" is great, looking at things which dont make sense is very amusing and often hilarious. one of my favorite things to do on acid is browse Jow Forums, there are plenty of random interesting photos to look at and funny arrangements of text

Or if too hot inhale a bit and blow out, then do same like in 5 hits until you clear the rig. Make sure to cap it inbetween hits. Anyway, this works for me when I fuck the timing and it's too hot desu.

can someone tell me why adderall 120mg can make people feel relaxed and sleepy?

>buy only from reputable vendors
What are some reputable vendors? Or is that a question that warrants a "nice try FBI" reply?
>acid probably wont make you meet any entities
Oh I know, that's a DMT thing. I was just thinking psychedelics in general are more interesting when compared to opioids
>one of my favorite things to do on acid is browse Jow Forums, there are plenty of random interesting photos to look at and funny arrangements of text
I'm not sure how looking at my monitors would go but I know it his hard to operate a phone until towards the middle-end of the trip due to visuals making words do waves and whatnot. I'll try looking at a "cursed images" thread on /x/ next time though.

I was told that waiting wastes the dabs. Was I bullshitted into taking bigger hits for no good reason other than "taking it like a champ"

I actually stopped taking my SSRI's (even tho I'm not supposed to) and have been getting better

That's good, just make sure that shit is completely out of your system before doing molly (or whatever other drugs might interact with it)

why? what happens if you dont

Serotonin Syndrome for molly specifically

sauce me with what that pic is from, i fucking love the art style. is it from one of those anime magazines or some shit?

side note : benadryl gets a bad rap, but if you take a small dose (like 200-250mg, way too small to hallucinate very much or get "fucked up") and fap, it literally feels like god escaping your fucking dick.

just don't plan on talking to anyone for the next few hours, enunciating sentences correctly is difficult even if you feel almost completely clear minded. its pretty strange.

also try to drink some ginger tea before and get a remedy for restless legs, they're by far the only uncomfortable part (and they're really uncomfortable). trust me, you'll thank me later.

Darknet markets usually use review systems. A seller with lots of good reviews is a good person to buy from.

Just bought a quarter ounce of shrooms for the first time, how much should I take? I've never done shrooms before but have done acid, up to 150 ug.

Do half of them my dude
Make sure you have some comfy music with some good visuals at the ready
Or for some real fun break out some paper and crayons/colored pencils/markers

Get a cap like pic related, while your inhaling have it like pic related too. Once your blowing out the hit put a finger in the hole to make sure no vapor escapes. Only take 2-3 secs to blow out the hit, and then hit again. If it's too hot then this won't have you coughing out a lung, as opposed to taking all at once and it still gets you as high.

Attached: bubble-quartz-carb-cap-universal-round-ball.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Idk saved from another user on here.

Attached: 1531038270968.jpg (1452x2000, 389K)

Eat them with some poptarts. They can be pretty disgusting which can set the nausea off

It feels better on a low dose of 2cb

It's from the guy who used to do Comic LO covers. I forgot his name.

Hey so I do actually have a banger attachment which I've used successfully, but I've equally had success just putting the dab inside a regular bowl and lighting it until it begins to melt and then vapourise. Seems to work and gets me stoned, is there something I'm missing?

How long you heat for and with what? Also are you using a quartz banger?

Oddly enough I tend to get random boners while doped up, but actually cumming requires an hour + of intense concentration

Yeah it was a quartz banger which I heat with a butane torch, stop when it's red and then wait for like 30 seconds. Or I just do it in my bong bowl and heat it with a lighter and it works just as well I find

Have you ever had a blunt with a line of dabs down the center?

Literally what? Take a single void realm tab and tell me that 100ug wont feel like anything.

Attached: 1503684908605.png (219x255, 63K)

dr seuss uk good?

Do you mean the dr seuss uk tabs? If so I've had them a handful of times, theyre good.

>tfw friends took my heroin away
>tfw still had some left
>tfw used it after 4 days then felt bad and flushed the rest
>tfw i dont have dope anymore
>tfw didnt get a chance to try DMT on heroin
someone remind me what the point of being sober is?
i had 3 beers, four bars, vaped a bowl, took adderall today yet I feel as though this is total sobriety. how the fuck do normies get through life without getting fucked up every single day?? I miss ketamine, I miss heroin, I'm still not even able to buy fuckin vodka yet.
kill me, this is so fucking boring

Attached: richfaggotshouseview.jpg (1976x1482, 890K)

Dude you are JUSTing yourself just as hard as if you still had the H. I told you not to trade being a dopehead for being a bartard. You need to fucking chill before you end up in a psych ward

Drugs are what I look forward to the most, and that includes non addictive drugs like psychedelics. I can get by while sober, but it's simply not enough.

Attached: Nico_in_the_ending.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>snorted coke, MDMA, Valium
>ate weed brownies
>smoked weed
>drank a lot of vodka

All in one night. Dunno how I didnt OD lads but I don't remember that night at all.

Quitting nicotine @48 hours. AMA bros.

Quit kratom for a couple weeks because it froze my insides to the point where it worried me. Still not sure if that fucking powder is turning into a tumor in my guts.

I've been eating xanax like crazy. I'm like 4mg in and not blacking out yet.

I need some more speed. And a reason to live.