ITT reasons you CANNOT be robots

I'll start
>being a woman

Attached: 1532577305925.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>Your dick is at least 5 inches

>You have people you consider "friends"

Being white and tall. You were born with a winning lotto ticket

>having consensual unpaid sex
>being a liberal
>being a male feminist
>not admiring mass murderers

No, not if you are not attractive.

Hot guys of any race cant be robots

>Forgets the curse of the walking lanklet

im tall and white and reasonably attractive, but literally no social skills. I haven't said a word to anyone in weeks, have no friends, kissless virgin

If you are over 6' you cannot be a robot

Fair enough but a good portion of these guys here who say they're alone but then complain they only match with fat white girls or cute black/spanish/Asian girls. Like come on man...

you are mentally ill and a robot by choice. you are not a true robot. please leave this board, you don't belong here. you're no different than a roastie

It doesn't matter if nobody is going to see it.

>You communicate with females in a somewhat positive way

>mentally ill
>robot by choice

Not the person you replied to but don't those conflict?

Attached: 1531967644470.jpg (288x358, 46K)

It doens't matter
>Goes to bar, still doesn't know how to talk to chicks
>Has 3 inch dick when the drunken stripping starts because the woman took the lead. Gets laughed at, toasted
>Has 5+ in dick gets sex, or at least a blowjob

You cannot be a robot, if you have hope.

what is the most objective definition of robot?

virgin and unable to obtain sex, right?

Traps are mentally ill but are not robots.
Not that guy you replied too btw

I have a job that pays very well, and have a few friends. Im a failed normie which I'd say is worse than being a robot.
>Virgin
>Constant questions about why I don't have a gf
>Family assumes I'm gay

But in other cases people who can't communicate with others due to autism and similar conditions become robots as a result of that. I don't think they became robots by choice, which is what said

pretty good waifu you got there

I have no desire to talk with anyone and my personality is hostile enough to push anyone close away from me. I can't remember the last time I felt anything, cannot bring myself to care

>being a woman

this desu

Attached: 66666666666666666.jpg (864x655, 82K)

>any race besides white or Asian
>non-male
>younger than 18
>have had any type of intimate contact with a woman
>have been in a relationship
>8/10+ in terms of attractiveness
>have more than a small circle of friends
>dont hate women
If any of these describe you leave this board now

You CANNOT be a robot if you are not mentally ill.

i have been with prostitutes does that count?

>>dont hate women
This completely. If you don't hate women then you are not a robot and do not belong here.

You couldnt pay a woman to have sex with a robot. Get out norman

an incel. incels are not robots, and anyone saying incels are robots is just some reddit dick licker

>your height starts with 6'

>have more than a small circle of friends
If you were a true robot you would have said "have ANYONE you consider a friend"
Leave you fucking normalfaggot.

No matter how fucked up you are you should be able to emerge from the school system with at least a couple friends unless you actively shun all contact. Lots of weirdoes man

>if he has a racial identity he cant be a robot
only half breed losers like me can be robots
>if he has 2 parents he cannot be a robot

>unjless you shun all contact
you CANNOT be a robot unless you shun all contact, once again, LEAVE YOU FUCKING NORMALFAGGOT.

Trying to establish contact with people and failing is part of the frustration of the robot experience. The fact that youve never felt the need to try indicates that youre content with your lifestyle. Youre the normalfag, Get out

>no that's part of the failed normalfag experience. You WANT to be a normalfag, but can't. Robots like solitude. You are not a robot. Kill yourself.

you're both wrong
schizoids can be robots but isnt a requirement of being a robot

Attached: 1530392002395.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>You WANT to be a normalfag, but can't
Have you looked around this board? Most robots dont want to be this way. Were fundamentally fucking miserable.
>Kill yourself
After you.

>still wanting a girlfriend
>thinking you're more of a robot than others because you really really want to be a normalfag

Attached: 1463254233884.jpg (160x160, 7K)

>Most robots
THey are not robots, they, like you, are failed normalfags. You only call yourself a robot because the only difference you have from normalfags, is that you're too retarded to do it right, but you still want to feel special and so take up the robot name. kill yourself nigger faggot retard.

Have fun ignoring your most fundamental biological urges and going insane just to be in your ebin sekrit klub

>kill yourself nigger faggot retard.
Wew thats EDGY, does your mom know you type like this on the Internet?
Trying and failing doesnt make you any less of a robot, I cant even fathom how you think this way.

>be me
>18
>Last year of technical highschool(almost an eletcronic technician) next year i'am gonna start petroleum engineering
>5'9
>have been told i'am a 7/10 in this site
>Italian/Spanish Argentinian
>Have more than ten "friends" but i consider only 5 to be close friends.
>Social Anxiety but i can fake too
>Not a virgin because of prostitutes
I still come here because i'am not THAT social.

Attached: 1532831519916.png (573x574, 301K)

>knows I'm right so he tries to change the subject and then half asses a retort.
You cannot be a robot unless you hate normals, you cannot hate normals and still try to be a normal, therefore, you cannot be a failed normalfag and still be a robot. Now fuck off, faggot.

Attached: smug jerry.png (343x343, 166K)

Also i have asked a girl out, but it didn't turn good since i suspect she only did it for pity

Attached: 1527211000309.jpg (480x439, 25K)

>Not accepting our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ

Attached: christ chan.jpg (637x637, 80K)

>you don't hate you relatives
>you enjoyed you childhood/highschool/college years
>you didn't want to kill your relatives/bullies
>you are rich
>you have never been bullied
>at least one living human being genuinely loves you
>you don't suffer from illnesses
>you're a happy-go-lucky retard

You are in Argentina? Baires?

That makes you a normalfag, fuck off.

You're accused of being a normalfag because you assume that everyone here should want exactly what you want and consider to be normal. If the only difference between you and the normies is that you failed to integrate, despite thinking it looks awesome and like something you'd like to be a part of, and that they're right and we're wrong, then you're silly to try to take the board and word attached to it and call people who are actual outcasts by mindset the normalfags. A robot wouldn't automatically be made happy and healthy if some normie slut started giving him attention.

Spics and other mud races can only be second-tier pseudorobots at best because their minds are literally not developed enough to comprehend the emotions that true robots (whites) feel.

>No, not if you are not attractive.
Blocks your path
And before someone says "he's attractive!" NO HE ISN'T. His face is NOT attractive, I honestly see more facially attractive men just on the street. The ONLY reason he's so sexy to women is because he's tall and famous.
Make him not famous, he's just an okay dude who gets extra points for being tall. Make him 6 inches shorter, and he's just ugly.

Attached: adam_driver.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Christian Monks were the original robots.
Christianity was made for people that can't survive in normal society.

Nah provincefag

Oh nice, I was there awhile back for a couple of months. Banged two prostitutes. One Argentina born Brazilian girl and a Venezuelan. Goddamn user the Brazilian's girl booty was insane. Its way different than Mexicans or Caucasians.

>Christian Monks were the original robots.
Maybe, but you're not a monk. Charcoal makers were more robot.
>Christianity was made for people that can't survive in normal society.
Christianity MADE normal society. For fuck's sake, Christianity is the most anti robot thing there is. Forgiveness, love, support, purpose. None of that is robot, that is anti robot. Fuck off kike.

Yeah most prostitutes are from other countries. The first one i fucked was from Paraguay

Attached: DXdwG-gX0AAhiLo.jpg (1071x971, 59K)

You can transcend biology and material worldly urges. We are beyond evolution.

Nah I was ignored when I tried talking to the people I thought I got along with in class, outside of class. Straight up ignored like I didn't exist or just say something. Didn't make a single friend. Fuck off homo

what about dykes
asking for a friend

Attached: emo bob.jpg (475x475, 57K)

still no, sorry.

>he's so monkeylike he goes insane if he transcends
too bad

why not. i cant get a gf and society hates me.

holy cringe, this entire thread is going into my fucking cringe compilation. Is there anything more cringey than a group of newfaggots arguing about who's the biggest loser, that they're the only loser, to fit in with the board?

t. Normalfag offended he got called out. Lmao @ you.

You're still just a vapid piece of shit.

If you have an needs higher than the bottom row.

Attached: Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.png (2000x1309, 408K)

>sex on the bottom row
i refuse to accept robot can extend to nonvirgins

>needing sex
Fuck off normal.

There's dolls, sexbots and your good ol' right hand.

>respect of others
>tripfaggot
Why would you reveal yourself as a normalfaggot in this thread?

I'm a failed normie. For quite a while I thought I was a robot until I realized I had all these needs which weren't met. As a robot you have it good because you don't need them, but for me it's pure torment.

>society hates you
right there is where you're wrong, even if you don't date men you still enjoy being part of privileged class loved by all.